Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Naramyon, @AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu We’re active again! [emoji=tundra star size=1]
@Naramyon, @AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu
We’re active again!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan Sending!! :D
@Rvan Sending!! :D
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
Just posting this as a disclaimer: I’m buying and replacing some dragons that have been in the pot for a while [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
Just posting this as a disclaimer:
I’m buying and replacing some dragons that have been in the pot for a while
@rvan Oooo this is so fun. I'm sending one!
And I'd love to be added to the ping list!
@rvan Oooo this is so fun. I'm sending one!
And I'd love to be added to the ping list!
@Rvan

Sweet! Just out of curiosity, when does the thread usually close?
@Rvan

Sweet! Just out of curiosity, when does the thread usually close?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@RosaDiaz There’s not quite a specific time, I usually try to keep it active for at least an hour, but it really depends on how quickly my lair gets full/how quickly people accept returning CRs [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@RosaDiaz
There’s not quite a specific time, I usually try to keep it active for at least an hour, but it really depends on how quickly my lair gets full/how quickly people accept returning CRs
@Rvan

Would love to be added to the ping list! Thanks for hosting this :))
@Rvan

Would love to be added to the ping list! Thanks for hosting this :))
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@Rvan
Can I be added for both pinglists? I don't have any dragons to add to the pot right now but I am interested in this!
@Rvan
Can I be added for both pinglists? I don't have any dragons to add to the pot right now but I am interested in this!
tSKOR3g.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Added!
Added!
Aw man, I keep getting the ping for this but you're offline when I see it!! Someday ...
Aw man, I keep getting the ping for this but you're offline when I see it!! Someday ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58