Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Water Dom] Done! Drawing winners
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Jousama
oh man, i haven't been on fr in a while, i forgot i even sent anything :P
1. Roseate scale armor
2. Ash lace set
3. Strawberry plumes
@Jousama
oh man, i haven't been on fr in a while, i forgot i even sent anything :P
1. Roseate scale armor
2. Ash lace set
3. Strawberry plumes
:V
@snowbelle @jousama @brit @omiki @ilimati @Raedeshe @Arelia I'm not sure who over there is in charge of distributing the daily prizes, so I'm just pinging the whole list for help. It has been three months since Water vs. Ice and I am [i]still[/i] waiting for the Saturday daily prize for sending the most 1t levels. I've been extremely patient and understanding about whatever it was IRL that kept you from distributing prizes in a timely manner after the battle ended, but I'm getting very frustrated about the number of times I've had to follow up and ask for an update on when those prizes would be going out and not once received a response more substantial than "we're sorry for the delays". I sent 209 level 10 dragons for 1t on Saturday for a total of 2090 levels. I've double-checked the numbers on your leaderboard, and of the three people besides me who sent more total levels than that, none of them sent enough of them as one-ways to pass my total. You had this information as soon as the ticket counts were finalized and you began drawing the raffle prizes. This delay is ridiculous. Can someone please send the prize over? [quote=Most Levels 1-Way CR/1t PAs for Saturday] [center][outfit=885476] [item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Skeletal Chimes] [i]Boneyard Tatters, Skeletal Chimes][/center][/quote]
@snowbelle @jousama @brit @omiki @ilimati @Raedeshe @Arelia
I'm not sure who over there is in charge of distributing the daily prizes, so I'm just pinging the whole list for help.

It has been three months since Water vs. Ice and I am still waiting for the Saturday daily prize for sending the most 1t levels. I've been extremely patient and understanding about whatever it was IRL that kept you from distributing prizes in a timely manner after the battle ended, but I'm getting very frustrated about the number of times I've had to follow up and ask for an update on when those prizes would be going out and not once received a response more substantial than "we're sorry for the delays".

I sent 209 level 10 dragons for 1t on Saturday for a total of 2090 levels. I've double-checked the numbers on your leaderboard, and of the three people besides me who sent more total levels than that, none of them sent enough of them as one-ways to pass my total. You had this information as soon as the ticket counts were finalized and you began drawing the raffle prizes. This delay is ridiculous. Can someone please send the prize over?

Most Levels 1-Way CR/1t PAs for Saturday wrote:
Not Found

Boneyard Tatters Skeletal Chimes
Boneyard Tatters, Skeletal Chimes]
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

Hi! I'm not involved with the raffle prizes at all but I didn't want your latest ping to go unresponded to for any longer than it needed to. I apologize if I don't have the whole story right, as I have not been following the situation closely.

I have sent the current raffle team the necessary funds to purchase your prize off the AH if necessary, and I expect that it will be sent over within several hours.

Thank you for being patient, and I'm sorry that it's taken so long. To make a long story short, both of our main raffle runners and those who held the majority of the prizes became inactive on FR with no notice in September. One of them has been online several times to send some of the prizes to an active user, and the other we have not heard anything from since they left. There was a lot of mis-communication and no-communication regarding which prizes had and had not been sent out. Since your last ping a few days ago we have been reviewing our records and attempting to contact the holder of the Daily Prizes with no success.

That's not an excuse, but I wanted to provide more insight into the situation. Please contact me if this hasn't been resolved for you adequately within the next 24 hours.

@sky09

Hi! I'm not involved with the raffle prizes at all but I didn't want your latest ping to go unresponded to for any longer than it needed to. I apologize if I don't have the whole story right, as I have not been following the situation closely.

I have sent the current raffle team the necessary funds to purchase your prize off the AH if necessary, and I expect that it will be sent over within several hours.

Thank you for being patient, and I'm sorry that it's taken so long. To make a long story short, both of our main raffle runners and those who held the majority of the prizes became inactive on FR with no notice in September. One of them has been online several times to send some of the prizes to an active user, and the other we have not heard anything from since they left. There was a lot of mis-communication and no-communication regarding which prizes had and had not been sent out. Since your last ping a few days ago we have been reviewing our records and attempting to contact the holder of the Daily Prizes with no success.

That's not an excuse, but I wanted to provide more insight into the situation. Please contact me if this hasn't been resolved for you adequately within the next 24 hours.

Na5WGHa.png
@brit Thanks for the prompt response! The prize arrived today.
@brit Thanks for the prompt response! The prize arrived today.
nInTqKu.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58