Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Water Dom] Done! Drawing winners
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Jousama
Quick question... It looks like you have a few items in your list of available items that are not shown when you click on the prize link. Are these still available?
Magician's Tatters
Joxar's beastclan
Regal Scale
@Jousama
Quick question... It looks like you have a few items in your list of available items that are not shown when you click on the prize link. Are these still available?
Magician's Tatters
Joxar's beastclan
Regal Scale
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Jousama

Here are my choices. (I included an extra just in case the items in your list that I asked about are not really available anymore.) Thanks for organizing all of this and keeping things running as smoothly as possible!

1-Witch's Tatters
2-Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents
3-Autumn Grove
4-Magician's Tatters
5-Sorcerer's Tatters
6-Silver Bloombox
7-Brass Scale Armor
8-Roseate Scale Armor
9-Ash Lace
@Jousama

Here are my choices. (I included an extra just in case the items in your list that I asked about are not really available anymore.) Thanks for organizing all of this and keeping things running as smoothly as possible!

1-Witch's Tatters
2-Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents
3-Autumn Grove
4-Magician's Tatters
5-Sorcerer's Tatters
6-Silver Bloombox
7-Brass Scale Armor
8-Roseate Scale Armor
9-Ash Lace
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 Oh dear, thank you for pointing that out! The Magician's Tatters are no longer available, but the Beastclan Collection and Regal Scale Trunk should be there still. I'll get that fixed promptly!
@Juxta13 Oh dear, thank you for pointing that out! The Magician's Tatters are no longer available, but the Beastclan Collection and Regal Scale Trunk should be there still. I'll get that fixed promptly!
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama

Oh wow, I forgot I had entered! And so many nifty prizes left!

1. Deadpan Jester Apparel
2. Witchy Tatters Apparel
3. Sorcerer Tatters
4. Autumn Grove
5. Sepia Lace
6. Joxar Beastclan Collection
@Jousama

Oh wow, I forgot I had entered! And so many nifty prizes left!

1. Deadpan Jester Apparel
2. Witchy Tatters Apparel
3. Sorcerer Tatters
4. Autumn Grove
5. Sepia Lace
6. Joxar Beastclan Collection
9593791_orig.png
@Jousama
  1. Joxar Beastclan Collection

thank you!
@Jousama
  1. Joxar Beastclan Collection

thank you!
@Jousama o.o Oh hai
1: WItchy Tatters Apparel
2: Sorcerer's Tatters Apparel
@Jousama o.o Oh hai
1: WItchy Tatters Apparel
2: Sorcerer's Tatters Apparel
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Thank you, @Jousama!

1. Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents
2. Joxar Beastclan Collection
3. Regal Scale Trunk
4. Autumn Grove Apparel
5. Silver Bloombox
6. Brass Scale Trunk
7. Blooming Grove Apparel
8. Sorcerer Tatters Apparel
9. Deadpan Jester Apparel
Thank you, @Jousama!

1. Riot of Rot 2016 Skins & Accents
2. Joxar Beastclan Collection
3. Regal Scale Trunk
4. Autumn Grove Apparel
5. Silver Bloombox
6. Brass Scale Trunk
7. Blooming Grove Apparel
8. Sorcerer Tatters Apparel
9. Deadpan Jester Apparel
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@Jousama
oof i never saw the previous pings that's my bad uhh here we go i guess!

1. witchy tatters
2. sorcerer's tatters
3. witty jester
4. autumn grove
5. lovely valentines
6. joxar beastclan
7. RoR 2016
8. brass scale
9. regal scale
10. roseate scale
11. strawberry plumes
12. kelley green
13. silver bloombox
14. bubbly bisque
@Jousama
oof i never saw the previous pings that's my bad uhh here we go i guess!

1. witchy tatters
2. sorcerer's tatters
3. witty jester
4. autumn grove
5. lovely valentines
6. joxar beastclan
7. RoR 2016
8. brass scale
9. regal scale
10. roseate scale
11. strawberry plumes
12. kelley green
13. silver bloombox
14. bubbly bisque
iQrvnPv.png
[b][center][size=7]WRAP-UP ROUND![/size][/center][/b] The prizes of Round 15 have been sent to their winners! These are pings for those that missed their pings in the last two rounds. [b]Wrap-up Winners![/b] [LIST=1] [*]@pameluke (R15 carryover) [*]@hawlucha (R15 carryover) [*]@liland (R14 carryover; last chance!) [/LIST] [b]How It Works[/b] Winners are drawn in rounds of 10. If your name is drawn in this round, you will reply to this thread selecting X number of prize packs, where X is the number you were drawn in that round. Choose them in the order you want them, so put your top picks at the top of your list. We will award you the highest number still available. For example, if I was drawn third, I would select 3 prize packs. Prize packs will be awarded in order of number in the draw - first is guaranteed to get their choice, and second will get their top choice if it wasn't the first winner's choice. If it was, the second winner will get their second choice, and so on. If you miss your round, we will ping you to at the bottom of the next 2 rounds. After that, it is assumed you forfeit your place entirely. Respond with your choice within [b]24 HOURS[/b] of receiving your ping so we can keep this moving! That means, for this round, please post your answers by [b]FR 13:00, November 6th 2019![/b] [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [center][size=4][color=0b5394][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2731347/45#post_40734757][b]>> Quicklink to Prize Posts <<[/b][/url][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][emoji=nautilus size=1] [b]Remaining Prize Packs[/b] [emoji=nautilus size=1][/size][/center]-----[columns][center][LIST][*]Ash Lace Box [*]Blooming Grove Apparel [*]Bubbly Bisque Apparel [*]Clever Jester Apparel [*]Jolly Jester Apparel [*]Kelly Green Armoire [*]Lovely Valentines Day[*]Magician Tatters Apparel [*]Mango Plume Apparel [*]Micro Gathering Collection [*]Roseate Scale Trunk [*]Sepia Grove Apparel [*]Sepia Lace Box [*]Strawberry Plume Apparel [*]Swipp Skins and Accents [/LIST][/center][/columns]
WRAP-UP ROUND!

The prizes of Round 15 have been sent to their winners! These are pings for those that missed their pings in the last two rounds.

Wrap-up Winners!
  1. @pameluke (R15 carryover)
  2. @hawlucha (R15 carryover)
  3. @liland (R14 carryover; last chance!)

How It Works
Winners are drawn in rounds of 10. If your name is drawn in this round, you will reply to this thread selecting X number of prize packs, where X is the number you were drawn in that round. Choose them in the order you want them, so put your top picks at the top of your list. We will award you the highest number still available.

For example, if I was drawn third, I would select 3 prize packs.

Prize packs will be awarded in order of number in the draw - first is guaranteed to get their choice, and second will get their top choice if it wasn't the first winner's choice. If it was, the second winner will get their second choice, and so on.

If you miss your round, we will ping you to at the bottom of the next 2 rounds. After that, it is assumed you forfeit your place entirely.

Respond with your choice within 24 HOURS of receiving your ping so we can keep this moving! That means, for this round, please post your answers by FR 13:00, November 6th 2019!
Remaining Prize Packs

• Ash Lace Box
  • Blooming Grove Apparel
  • Bubbly Bisque Apparel
  • Clever Jester Apparel
  • Jolly Jester Apparel
  • Kelly Green Armoire
  • Lovely Valentines Day
  • Magician Tatters Apparel
  • Mango Plume Apparel
  • Micro Gathering Collection
  • Roseate Scale Trunk