Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Water Dom] Done! Drawing winners
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@LunahPeixvey

Sorry about that confusion! I thought you were referring to tickets not the tiered badges. We are doing those on the honor system so as long as you’re keeping track of your levels you have sent to us, you can grab each badge as you reach that tier of levels sent to water flight!
@LunahPeixvey

Sorry about that confusion! I thought you were referring to tickets not the tiered badges. We are doing those on the honor system so as long as you’re keeping track of your levels you have sent to us, you can grab each badge as you reach that tier of levels sent to water flight!
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@CinamonPizza
We import our entered tickets once the day ends, so you should see them on the leaderboard a day behind.

On our recording sheet you have 4 gene bonus dragons, so you should see them tomorrow once the leaderboard updates!
@CinamonPizza
We import our entered tickets once the day ends, so you should see them on the leaderboard a day behind.

On our recording sheet you have 4 gene bonus dragons, so you should see them tomorrow once the leaderboard updates!
1HDUhks.png
aaa okay, thanks for letting me know @Snowbelle ^^
aaa okay, thanks for letting me know @Snowbelle ^^
Cleaning up the dust...
@Raedeshe Oh! I must have misread something, thank you for clarifying
@Raedeshe Oh! I must have misread something, thank you for clarifying
ff_sig_100x500.png
@demonimpala67
Sending you 40 level 8 .. For Gems if that's ok.
@demonimpala67
Sending you 40 level 8 .. For Gems if that's ok.
@Nana64
Sounds good! I'll pick them up as fast as I can. Thanks.
@Nana64
Sounds good! I'll pick them up as fast as I can. Thanks.
9bX8Cud.png
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
Na5WGHa.png
@brit Saw your bump and was hoping you could answer my question. :) [quote name="Tyta" date="2019-08-04 13:46:01" ] I have a question! If I send a 1tr Private Auction and the dragon has a bonus (Wildclaw today), do the 10 extra tickets get tripled too? [/quote]
@brit
Saw your bump and was hoping you could answer my question. :)
Tyta wrote on 2019-08-04 13:46:01:
I have a question!

If I send a 1tr Private Auction and the dragon has a bonus (Wildclaw today), do the 10 extra tickets get tripled too?
1fTWTjV.png
@Tyta That's a good question! I believe the entire ticket total for the dragon is what gets tripled, so yest.
@Tyta That's a good question! I believe the entire ticket total for the dragon is what gets tripled, so yest.
Na5WGHa.png
@brit Thank you!
@Trusty Sending a couple dragons your way!
@brit Thank you!
@Trusty Sending a couple dragons your way!
1fTWTjV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58