Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Glen | Free Daily Dragons (MIA)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Eggmily
Rainbow Soda please. Enter me for her please. *much flails of flippers*
@Eggmily
Rainbow Soda please. Enter me for her please. *much flails of flippers*
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@Eggmily

Please add me for The Wood Nymph :3
@Eggmily

Please add me for The Wood Nymph :3
jc4RTcO.png
@LionHeart27 wins the woodnymph after rolling! Congrats! And as Galen was the only one who entered for rainbow soda, @GalenLeBeux wins rainbow soda! @ w @ Much congrats lots of applause w0w @ w @ [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYJnJQ4EiYLxvQ4/giphy.gif[/img]
@LionHeart27 wins the woodnymph after rolling! Congrats!

And as Galen was the only one who entered for rainbow soda, @GalenLeBeux wins rainbow soda! @ w @

Much congrats lots of applause w0w @ w @
giphy.gif
FR +3
[quote=PINGLIST] @Eggmily @Mukti @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn @Marquell @Natsumereikosan @MaDovahVhenan @Sylviana @Kristan @L0LB1T11001001 @batmilk @rosebunny @SilverQuark @Mpiftekia @ScrollWyrm @MarinaQuakenbush @GreatLordHades @KingSpinosaurus @Kurayami @Drakzaen @FantasyMyth @Missinqno @Schiemoon @MissLysander @melbelletrend @MiraMac @LovelyWillow @DarkishStag @WrathovTan @ivyfall @bichokun @MysticDay @SpaceNinjaCat @WolfTales @DarkSnowfox @jak96 @BobolGrobol @KaminooniSeika @Yakul @BeardFistofDoom @ThePlasticTree @NuclearFudge @SummerMammal @Amoxtli @Xayxayx @Frozenqueen92 @onemessyperson @QueenAlchemy @ribbitking @Illyrael @Nelorin @SapphyreL @Solanceae @kemp @Shadowblep @NyaPyonNya @Honeyflight @DoubleMobius @akujura @Akeva @VmprKitty @Jata @XiangEr @DeadSuzume @SariStar @G0NE @chasewildrider @Peacewielder @manzonian @NovaBlu @bakugannvgims @Rockon @thievingGlimmer @ArtofSocrates @QuakingItUp @ProwlerBC @Crimsonpixie @2towels @Chincherrin @IndineWestepa @MiniCrisps @SirWonton @Not0a0mundane @GlitterDCMarvel @ceIine @1000words @CharCOL @Lavende @Asterodea @loser @Djinyatta @aquilaaltair @WanderingOutcast @STRQ @casdeth @desghidorah @beepathan @StormRaven @IrmaBoissy @Vailee @LionHeart27 [/quote] A NEW DRAGON HAS RISEN FROM THE SEA IN TIME TO SEARCH FOR A NEW LAIR TO CALL HOME! WHICH LUCKY HUMAN WILL GET TO TAKE THIS KING OF THE SEA HOME? WILL IT BE YOU?

A NEW DRAGON HAS RISEN FROM THE SEA IN TIME TO SEARCH FOR A NEW LAIR TO CALL HOME! WHICH LUCKY HUMAN WILL GET TO TAKE THIS KING OF THE SEA HOME? WILL IT BE YOU?
He hath RISENN!
He hath RISENN!
FR +3
@GalenLeBeux can i be entered for the boi? also where do i send dragons for donation (do they have to be adults?)
@GalenLeBeux can i be entered for the boi? also where do i send dragons for donation (do they have to be adults?)
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane
I have you entered.
And just dm me and I can direct you to whoever has the room among the ones donating space to hold donations.
And they can be babies.
But be warned... if no one enters for them, they will end up exalted as we don't always have the space to keep all dragon. (unless the person hosting or the one holding the dragon decides to keep it then they won't be exalted.)
@Not0a0mundane
I have you entered.
And just dm me and I can direct you to whoever has the room among the ones donating space to hold donations.
And they can be babies.
But be warned... if no one enters for them, they will end up exalted as we don't always have the space to keep all dragon. (unless the person hosting or the one holding the dragon decides to keep it then they won't be exalted.)
Bump
Bump
@GalenLeBeux I’d love to enter for the king of the sea! Thank you!
@GalenLeBeux I’d love to enter for the king of the sea! Thank you!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
@GalenLeBeux Please enter me for this magnificent King of the Sea :D
@GalenLeBeux Please enter me for this magnificent King of the Sea :D
Tf9x20V.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24