Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LAST DAY Raffle - eggs, lv25, silks!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sending 20kt!
Sending 20kt!
I'm Broke
@Razordog389 @UntamedBeast Hello! Winners have been drawn! I'll be pinging the Grand Prize and the second and third prize winners in this post. Next post will be tier 2, and the final post will be for the tier 3 prizes! Thank you all for buying tickets, here's to hoping your ticket won :) [b]A CR will be sent with your prize, if it isn't claimed within 24 hours the prize will be given to someone else![/b] ----- Winner of the Grand Prize would be ticket 549, belonging to @Reddhed! Congratulations, you've won: [quote=Hopper][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53531746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535318/53531746_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Hopper[/b] Level 25 Statted and stoned Tincture can be asked for![/quote] ----- Winner of second place, is ticket 110, belonging to @Biirds! Congratulations, you've won [quote=Nightfall starsilks][center][item=nightfall starsilks][/quote] ----- Winner of third place, is ticket 145, belonging to @mosaicdragon! Congratunations, you've won: [quote=Lightning Egg][center][item=unhatched lightning egg][/quote]
@Razordog389 @UntamedBeast

Hello! Winners have been drawn! I'll be pinging the Grand Prize and the second and third prize winners in this post. Next post will be tier 2, and the final post will be for the tier 3 prizes! Thank you all for buying tickets, here's to hoping your ticket won :)

A CR will be sent with your prize, if it isn't claimed within 24 hours the prize will be given to someone else!
Winner of the Grand Prize would be ticket 549, belonging to @Reddhed! Congratulations, you've won:
Hopper wrote:

53531746_350.png
Hopper
Level 25
Statted and stoned
Tincture can be asked for!

Winner of second place, is ticket 110, belonging to @Biirds! Congratulations, you've won
Nightfall starsilks wrote:
Nightfall Starsilks

Winner of third place, is ticket 145, belonging to @mosaicdragon! Congratunations, you've won:
Lightning Egg wrote:
Unhatched Lightning Egg
7SOxEj9.gif
Winners of the [b]Tier 2 Prizes[/b] will be pinged here! [b]A CR will be sent with your prizes, please claim within 24 hours or else your prize will be given to someone else randomly![/b] ----- Ticket 245, belonging to @Silvermuse won: [quote=Moondust Starsilks][center][item=moondust starsilks][/quote] ----- Congratulations @pinkmiku! Your ticket 408 has won: [quote=Cloudberry Plumes][center][item=cloudberry plumes][/quote] ----- Woah! @Silvermuse won a second prize, your ticket 317 was a lucky one! You've won: [quote=Ice Ball][center][item=unhatched ice egg][/quote] ----- Winner of the Bogsneak Egg would be ticket 48, congratulations @Zenemesis! [quote=Bogsneak Egg][center][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][/quote] ----- 2 people who've won 2 prizes in the second tier? Insane. Congratulations @pinkmiku, you've won a rainbow starsilk set! [quote=Simply Fabulous][center][item=rainbow starsilk circlet][item=rainbow starsilk cloak][item=rainbow starsilk earrings][item=rainbow starsilk scarf][item=rainbow starsilk shawl][item=rainbow starsilk sleeves][item=rainbow starsilk socks][item=rainbow starsilk socks][item=rainbow starsilk tailwraps][item=rainbow starsilk wingdrapes][/quote] ----- Woohoo! @SplendidHorror's ticket number 522 caught them the final prize of this tier! Congratulations, you've won: [quote=Gen 1][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47923430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479235/47923430_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Gen 1, comes with [skin=27793][/quote]
Winners of the Tier 2 Prizes will be pinged here!

A CR will be sent with your prizes, please claim within 24 hours or else your prize will be given to someone else randomly!
Ticket 245, belonging to @Silvermuse won:
Moondust Starsilks wrote:
Moondust Starsilks

Congratulations @pinkmiku! Your ticket 408 has won:
Cloudberry Plumes wrote:
Cloudberry Plumes

Woah! @Silvermuse won a second prize, your ticket 317 was a lucky one! You've won:
Ice Ball wrote:
Unhatched Ice Egg

Winner of the Bogsneak Egg would be ticket 48, congratulations @Zenemesis!
Bogsneak Egg wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

2 people who've won 2 prizes in the second tier? Insane. Congratulations @pinkmiku, you've won a rainbow starsilk set!
Simply Fabulous wrote:
Rainbow Starsilk Circlet Rainbow Starsilk Cloak Rainbow Starsilk Earrings Rainbow Starsilk Scarf Rainbow Starsilk Shawl Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves Rainbow Starsilk Socks Rainbow Starsilk Socks Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes

Woohoo! @SplendidHorror's ticket number 522 caught them the final prize of this tier! Congratulations, you've won:
Gen 1 wrote:

47923430_350.png
Gen 1, comes with
7SOxEj9.gif
[b]Tier 3[/b] winners will be pinged in this post! [b]A CR will be sent with your prizes, please claim within 24 hours to ensure that you keep your prize. Otherwise, your prize will be given to another ticket holder![/b] ----- First winner of the tier 3 prizes, @LittleRain's ticket number 353 has won: [quote=All-Seeing][center][item=slight eyewing][/quote] ----- Congratulations, ticket number 449, belonging to @UntamedBeast has won: [quote=I'm a Shadow Sprite I swear!][center][item=Ichor nymph][/quote] ----- Congrats! @NeoNyxRae's ticket number 474 has won: [quote=Galactic Nom][center][skin=27788][/quote] ----- A third prize? Lucky! @Silvermuse has won: [quote=All You Can Eat Buffet][center][item=Fire Flower]x99[item=Marsh Stalker]x99[item=Heartred Croaker Leg]x99[item=dung beetle]x99[/quote] ----- The final prize belongs to @smolelf, you've won: [quote=Top Tier Blacksmith][center][item=searing emblem][item=standard of the flamecaller][item=flameforger crucible][item=emberglow gem guardian][/quote]
Tier 3 winners will be pinged in this post!

A CR will be sent with your prizes, please claim within 24 hours to ensure that you keep your prize. Otherwise, your prize will be given to another ticket holder!
First winner of the tier 3 prizes, @LittleRain's ticket number 353 has won:
All-Seeing wrote:
Slight Eyewing

Congratulations, ticket number 449, belonging to @UntamedBeast has won:
I'm a Shadow Sprite I swear! wrote:
Ichor Nymph

Congrats! @NeoNyxRae's ticket number 474 has won:
Galactic Nom wrote:

A third prize? Lucky! @Silvermuse has won:
All You Can Eat Buffet wrote:
Fire Flower x99 Marsh Stalker x99 Heartred Croaker Leg x99 Dung Beetle x99

The final prize belongs to @smolelf, you've won:
Top Tier Blacksmith wrote:
Searing Emblem Standard of the Flamecaller Flameforger Crucible Emberglow Gem Guardian
7SOxEj9.gif
Congrats to those who won!
Congrats to those who won!
I'm Broke
omg! yes (i love nymphs etc so its perfect) congrats to the other winners! :D
omg! yes (i love nymphs etc so its perfect) congrats to the other winners! :D
YqlLG90.png
Thank you so much! I am so STOKED! Thank you FL/GHT!!
Thank you so much! I am so STOKED! Thank you FL/GHT!!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Levona
Thank you!! This is the first time I've ever won anything in a raffle I'm so happy :'D
@Levona
Thank you!! This is the first time I've ever won anything in a raffle I'm so happy :'D
6MxcIbY.gifkHQ8d.gifAq3yZ.gifTjDif.gif
thank you ~! :) ping me in any future raffle, i am a raffle addict xD
thank you ~! :) ping me in any future raffle, i am a raffle addict xD
@Levona thank you and to everyone that helped with this raffle!!
and congrats to all the winners c:
@Levona thank you and to everyone that helped with this raffle!!
and congrats to all the winners c:
you smell, like a BAKA

Serendipity Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11