Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Unhatched Egg Raffle • (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SaMyETP.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Rockwell][size=5][color=#792FB2][b]Raffling Off;[/size] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][/center] [center][font=Rockwell][size=4][color=#792FB2]To celebrate how in love I am with my new hatchery, I want to raffle off this Plague egg and share my love with you all! You guys are going to help me pick the next few pairs to gene, and in return, you are entered into a draw to get the lovely eggo![/size] [center][font=Rockwell][size=5][color=#792FB2][b]How To Enter;[/size] [center][font=Rockwell][size=4][color=#792FB2]Simply click [url=https://forms.gle/4FXZ7hPzZoZTJ9V39]here[/url] and you'll be redirected to a google poll. Here you will enter your username and select which hatchling(s) look the best to you - oh and the very last thing on the form! You MUST do all requirements to be entered into the raffle - Failure to finish the last and final step does not give you entry. Winner will be chosen via [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] [center][font=Rockwell][size=5][color=#792FB2][b]End Date;[/size] [center][font=Rockwell][size=4][color=#792FB2]Thursday, August 1st 22:00 FR. If you'd like to be pinged when the winner is drawn, please let me know and I'll put you on the pinglist! <3 And of course, if you'd like to check out my hatchery and find some of these kiddos in the future, find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2724963]here[/url]! [size=1]my tiny drawing pinglist @/Mo0nChaser, @/AsAboveSoBelow, @/Vailee, @/Calyypso, @/WinterKitten1996, @/Nemibirb, @/BeckAlistiere, @/Bananyan, @/Lynz, @/gryphon982, @/goldenyc, @/LunarTea, @/PikaLink, @/enchantedArietta @/Asterodea, @/Rvan, @/AlexArmidia24
SaMyETP.png
Raffling Off;
Unhatched Plague Egg
To celebrate how in love I am with my new hatchery, I want to raffle off this Plague egg and share my love with you all! You guys are going to help me pick the next few pairs to gene, and in return, you are entered into a draw to get the lovely eggo!

How To Enter;
Simply click here and you'll be redirected to a google poll. Here you will enter your username and select which hatchling(s) look the best to you - oh and the very last thing on the form!

You MUST do all requirements to be entered into the raffle - Failure to finish the last and final step does not give you entry.

Winner will be chosen via random.org

End Date;
Thursday, August 1st 22:00 FR.

If you'd like to be pinged when the winner is drawn, please let me know and I'll put you on the pinglist! <3

And of course, if you'd like to check out my hatchery and find some of these kiddos in the future, find it here!

my tiny drawing pinglist
@/Mo0nChaser, @/AsAboveSoBelow, @/Vailee, @/Calyypso, @/WinterKitten1996, @/Nemibirb, @/BeckAlistiere, @/Bananyan, @/Lynz, @/gryphon982, @/goldenyc, @/LunarTea, @/PikaLink, @/enchantedArietta @/Asterodea, @/Rvan, @/AlexArmidia24
gL8gG09.png
We are set to go! \o/
We are set to go! \o/
gL8gG09.png
'peanut butter and cheese'
Yum sounds nice :)
and i would like to be pinged :)
Yum sounds nice :)
and i would like to be pinged :)
tumblr_pvg25gfVB41yshlpto1_400.jpg
7GZL67L.pngHkZAJYc.pngflagitem-pan2.png
Looks like I'm about to have some peanut butter and cheese.
Love the hatchery btw. I'm a sucker for XXX and XXY coatls
Looks like I'm about to have some peanut butter and cheese.
Love the hatchery btw. I'm a sucker for XXX and XXY coatls
peanut butter and cheese! All of those babies were adorable!! I've fallen for for yellows and browns recently though :3
peanut butter and cheese! All of those babies were adorable!! I've fallen for for yellows and browns recently though :3
vbbQjQ.png
Peanut butter and cheese!
All of these babies were so beautiful, it was so hard to choose... !
All of these babies were so beautiful, it was so hard to choose... !
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
peanut butter and cheese~
peanut butter and cheese~
the new dragons are cute ;-;

just came back from hiatus and would like to make room in my lair c:
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png