Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Thanks for your support!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
@brit
Good luck!!
@brit
Good luck!!
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds Thank you!
@dustclouds Thank you!
Na5WGHa.png
@SkyDancer10
Ah, at the moment we're doing hatchling storage, so it's better if you set up a return PA when the hatchlings have grown up.

As for the immediate accept, the person who sent you hatchies may be attending our OOF raffle as well and may have confused them for dragons being sent for that, sorry about the confusion!
@SkyDancer10
Ah, at the moment we're doing hatchling storage, so it's better if you set up a return PA when the hatchlings have grown up.

As for the immediate accept, the person who sent you hatchies may be attending our OOF raffle as well and may have confused them for dragons being sent for that, sorry about the confusion!
GAji9p1.png
@bunlux @liland @geminisun

You're all holding dragons for me that grew up today! If you can send them back to me asap so I can get them to tidelord today it would be appreciated. Thank you!
@bunlux @liland @geminisun

You're all holding dragons for me that grew up today! If you can send them back to me asap so I can get them to tidelord today it would be appreciated. Thank you!
@mochikookie @aredshroom Just to remind you guys that today's the day to fling boarded dragons back to me! I'll be around until about 4PM FRT and should be able to accept any time. Thanks so much for looking after these kids for me!
@mochikookie @aredshroom Just to remind you guys that today's the day to fling boarded dragons back to me! I'll be around until about 4PM FRT and should be able to accept any time. Thanks so much for looking after these kids for me!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi Sent a bunch of CRs with your dragons!
@FirozTaverbi Sent a bunch of CRs with your dragons!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom That's all of them, thanks again! I've checked them off as returned so you can earn your tickets :D
@aredshroom That's all of them, thanks again! I've checked them off as returned so you can earn your tickets :D
Na5WGHa.png
:D

@Arwen Sent your dragons back too! As stated in the CR, do let me know if I've missed out sending back any.
:D

@Arwen Sent your dragons back too! As stated in the CR, do let me know if I've missed out sending back any.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@FirozTaverbi,,,will send soon,,,as soon as I manage everything
@FirozTaverbi,,,will send soon,,,as soon as I manage everything
tumblr_pjnnunNm0C1uetr35o1_500.gif second column text here
@MochiKookie Sure thing, take your time! I have plenty of lair space to accept as soon as you're ready to fling them across :)
@MochiKookie Sure thing, take your time! I have plenty of lair space to accept as soon as you're ready to fling them across :)
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84