Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Thanks for your support!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@lordmaroo
The ones you send me are all on den cooldown, yes
@lordmaroo
The ones you send me are all on den cooldown, yes
ZVpCPil.png
@plushiepalooza @omiki @jousama @arelia Hi! Am excited to help Water flight since my sister helped board for Arcane.

I just have some questions. I have a few bunch of fodders dragons stored in my den that I wanted to save for a dom but I am more than happy to have them be dedicated to the water dom. Is it okay I can claim for these dragons to be boarded for the Water flight and send them later towards my sister for when Water has a conquest?
@plushiepalooza @omiki @jousama @arelia Hi! Am excited to help Water flight since my sister helped board for Arcane.

I just have some questions. I have a few bunch of fodders dragons stored in my den that I wanted to save for a dom but I am more than happy to have them be dedicated to the water dom. Is it okay I can claim for these dragons to be boarded for the Water flight and send them later towards my sister for when Water has a conquest?
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea

Hello! We'd prefer that you send those dragons into the out-of-flight raffle when it opens on August 4th!

If you'd like to help Water out with dom, you can offer up your lair and/or den slots for droplets to use to stuff our fish tank designers dragons into!
@Asterodea

Hello! We'd prefer that you send those dragons into the out-of-flight raffle when it opens on August 4th!

If you'd like to help Water out with dom, you can offer up your lair and/or den slots for droplets to use to stuff our fish tank designers dragons into!
2rHLxZD.png
@Arelia Ah alright! I'm still offering up some of my lair and den space, just wanted to get some clarification on some things. Thank you for answering!
@Arelia Ah alright! I'm still offering up some of my lair and den space, just wanted to get some clarification on some things. Thank you for answering!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Punkinator919
Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with work and didn't see your ping at first!

You can claim a badge for each dragon you board, so if you board 11 or more dragons you can have all of the badges!
@Punkinator919
Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with work and didn't see your ping at first!

You can claim a badge for each dragon you board, so if you board 11 or more dragons you can have all of the badges!
GAji9p1.png
@LucidDreams sending you 15 dragons for boarding :D
@LucidDreams sending you 15 dragons for boarding :D
lVx1OgE.gif
@JovaniSkye sending you 12 for the den by PA :)
@JovaniSkye sending you 12 for the den by PA :)
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Got it! Thank you! ^^

EDIT: They live in a special Boarding Tab for now! ^^
@bonibaru Got it! Thank you! ^^

EDIT: They live in a special Boarding Tab for now! ^^
@Leucoss @Neroli Sent you guys 10 fodder each for den storage!
@Leucoss @Neroli Sent you guys 10 fodder each for den storage!
AW94iGm.png
hey yall, just signed up for this, gonna be pushing with water bc one of my favorite artists is in water! Im trying to get more den slots atm, but sadly the den mats are hard to come by/expensive, but Im hoping to expand it soon so you can use me as your yeet/perma stockpile!
hey yall, just signed up for this, gonna be pushing with water bc one of my favorite artists is in water! Im trying to get more den slots atm, but sadly the den mats are hard to come by/expensive, but Im hoping to expand it soon so you can use me as your yeet/perma stockpile!
Cleaning up the dust...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84