Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71
@jbapple
Cool, thank you very much!

1. Brown Lace
2. Roots Of Resilience
3. Exquisite Mango
4. Dragon Form Pixel by Zakiax
5. Headshot (simplified apparel) by UnicornPonies
@jbapple
Cool, thank you very much!

1. Brown Lace
2. Roots Of Resilience
3. Exquisite Mango
4. Dragon Form Pixel by Zakiax
5. Headshot (simplified apparel) by UnicornPonies
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
@jbapple
:D

1. Dawn and Stars
2. There Will Be Bloood
3. Rose Queen
@jbapple
:D

1. Dawn and Stars
2. There Will Be Bloood
3. Rose Queen
bg2865J.png
@jbapple Oh cool, wasn't expecting to get drawn!

1. There Will Be Bloood
2. Silky Cyan Sea
3. Scarlet Garments
4. Green-Eyed Monster
5. Dawn and Stars
6. Ferocious Flowers
@jbapple Oh cool, wasn't expecting to get drawn!

1. There Will Be Bloood
2. Silky Cyan Sea
3. Scarlet Garments
4. Green-Eyed Monster
5. Dawn and Stars
6. Ferocious Flowers
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@jbapple

1. Shine Bright Like a Diamond
2. Hurricane
3. Plant Life Stars
4. To The Shadow Realm
@jbapple

1. Shine Bright Like a Diamond
2. Hurricane
3. Plant Life Stars
4. To The Shadow Realm
9593791_orig.png
@jbapple
  1. Urban Exploration
  2. Vacation Destination
  3. We Who Are About To Die Salute You
  4. Are You For Bo-real
  5. Seasonal Allergies
  6. Training by ElementalEntropy
  7. Ferocious Flowers
  8. Hurricane
  9. Flying Fluffy Friends
  10. Swamp Fairie
@jbapple
  1. Urban Exploration
  2. Vacation Destination
  3. We Who Are About To Die Salute You
  4. Are You For Bo-real
  5. Seasonal Allergies
  6. Training by ElementalEntropy
  7. Ferocious Flowers
  8. Hurricane
  9. Flying Fluffy Friends
  10. Swamp Fairie
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@jbapple

1.Waves Of Water
@jbapple

1.Waves Of Water
0vHOHr2.gif
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Flying Fluffy Friends
2. There will be Bloood
3. Dawn and Stars
4. Silky Cyan Sea
5. Shimmer Bugs
6. Youre Toxic, Im Slippin' Under
7. Every Season Is Scarf Season
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Flying Fluffy Friends
2. There will be Bloood
3. Dawn and Stars
4. Silky Cyan Sea
5. Shimmer Bugs
6. Youre Toxic, Im Slippin' Under
7. Every Season Is Scarf Season
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #17[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Riyoke [*]@Kibawolff [*]@Odakotarose [*]@Grinningfox [*]@Rosewing [*]@Silverrain [*]@Zincalloy [*]@Avifors [*]@Korwa [*]@Sookiejane [*]@Usualuniqueness carryover from last round [*]@Simfeetunder carryover from last round [*]@Nitsuj carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 0722 FR on September 3, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #17

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Riyoke
  2. @Kibawolff
  3. @Odakotarose
  4. @Grinningfox
  5. @Rosewing
  6. @Silverrain
  7. @Zincalloy
  8. @Avifors
  9. @Korwa
  10. @Sookiejane
  11. @Usualuniqueness carryover from last round
  12. @Simfeetunder carryover from last round
  13. @Nitsuj carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 0722 FR on September 3, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple

Feel free to skip me, I've been super busy and haven't been able to log in to FR and won't be able to do it for a while. Sorry about the inconvenience.
@jbapple

Feel free to skip me, I've been super busy and haven't been able to log in to FR and won't be able to do it for a while. Sorry about the inconvenience.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@jbapple thank you!

1. Silky Cyan Sea
2. Evening Bloom
3. Cursed Roses
4. Rag-tag Rags
5. Hungry Like The Wolf
6. Midas Touch

@jbapple thank you!