Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71
Thank you for everything!

1. Noc Noc
2. Ice Witch
3. Warrior's Song
Thank you for everything!

1. Noc Noc
2. Ice Witch
3. Warrior's Song
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Thank you so much!

1. Ice Witch
2. The Fool Jingles Miserably
3. Noc Noc
4. And I Love What You Do
5. Swan Song
6. They're Friend-Shaped
7. Warrior's Song
8. Pigging Out
9. Rose Lawless
Thank you so much!

1. Ice Witch
2. The Fool Jingles Miserably
3. Noc Noc
4. And I Love What You Do
5. Swan Song
6. They're Friend-Shaped
7. Warrior's Song
8. Pigging Out
9. Rose Lawless
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@jbapple Yay :D Thank you!

1. Ice Witch
@jbapple Yay :D Thank you!

1. Ice Witch
@jbapple
(Bless gods I decided to check FR one last time before I put my PC to a box and move to a new house to live without internet for a while)

1. Jolts Of Joy
2. Training by Devilledegghead
@jbapple
(Bless gods I decided to check FR one last time before I put my PC to a box and move to a new house to live without internet for a while)

1. Jolts Of Joy
2. Training by Devilledegghead
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
1. Noc noc
2. Cauldron for three
3. And I love what you do
4. Ice witch
5. Spirits of the grave
6. To the shadow realm
7. Green eyed monster
8. Unfinished business
9. Deprived fighter
10. Brown lace
11. Spooky ghost
1. Noc noc
2. Cauldron for three
3. And I love what you do
4. Ice witch
5. Spirits of the grave
6. To the shadow realm
7. Green eyed monster
8. Unfinished business
9. Deprived fighter
10. Brown lace
11. Spooky ghost
a8byJKr.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #13[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Huskily [*]@Ewoman [*]@Grunty [*]@Comicsans [*]@Thoroughbred [*]@Greyscales [*]@Superfuzzygoat [*]@Kaelidra [*]@Tarshaan [*]@Megaabsols [*]@Tashayan carryover from last round [*]@Shrikewing carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 1700 FR on August 30, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #13

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Huskily
  2. @Ewoman
  3. @Grunty
  4. @Comicsans
  5. @Thoroughbred
  6. @Greyscales
  7. @Superfuzzygoat
  8. @Kaelidra
  9. @Tarshaan
  10. @Megaabsols
  11. @Tashayan carryover from last round
  12. @Shrikewing carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 1700 FR on August 30, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
oh neat thanks!
1 gaoler scenepunk
2 lovely lagoon
3 dawning stars
4 ferociois flowers
5 strengthen
6 rose lawless

I hope that's right

AUGH sorry I did my maths wrong for FR time. so I missed mine yes? so now I need 11 not six? (i think, I'm sorry)
7 ca-mo-flauge
8 a frog
9 but got some snakes
10 dusk upon the dragon
11 under te sea
oh neat thanks!
1 gaoler scenepunk
2 lovely lagoon
3 dawning stars
4 ferociois flowers
5 strengthen
6 rose lawless

I hope that's right

AUGH sorry I did my maths wrong for FR time. so I missed mine yes? so now I need 11 not six? (i think, I'm sorry)
7 ca-mo-flauge
8 a frog
9 but got some snakes
10 dusk upon the dragon
11 under te sea
@jbapple Heck! Heck! Im so excited!

1. Flower Fiends
2. Pigging Out
3. Boreal's Legend
4. Spirits of the Grave
5. Rainbow Shadows
6. Gaoler Scene Punk
7. Dusk Upon the...Dragon?
8. Training by Deviledegghead
@jbapple Heck! Heck! Im so excited!

1. Flower Fiends
2. Pigging Out
3. Boreal's Legend
4. Spirits of the Grave
5. Rainbow Shadows
6. Gaoler Scene Punk
7. Dusk Upon the...Dragon?
8. Training by Deviledegghead
|PEoUA2B.png
@jbapple Awesome! Thank you.

My choices are:

1. Warrior's Song
2. Flickering Flame
3. Oops I Wanted Rabbits
4. Lovely Lagoon
5. Vacation Destination
6. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
@jbapple Awesome! Thank you.

My choices are:

1. Warrior's Song
2. Flickering Flame
3. Oops I Wanted Rabbits
4. Lovely Lagoon
5. Vacation Destination
6. Firefly Or Lightning Bug?
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
Oh wow totally didn't see that first ping :/

First time getting anything in a raffle though so thanks!

1. Unfinished Busines
2. Warrior's Song
3. Solar Flare Flair
4. Under the Sea
5. Shimmer Bugs
6. Seasonal Allergies
7. Shampoo Commercial
8. You're a Firework
9. Changing Visages
10. Chill Music Playlist
11. Fabulous Fauna
12. Oversized Oven Starter Pack
Oh wow totally didn't see that first ping :/

First time getting anything in a raffle though so thanks!

1. Unfinished Busines
2. Warrior's Song
3. Solar Flare Flair
4. Under the Sea
5. Shimmer Bugs
6. Seasonal Allergies
7. Shampoo Commercial
8. You're a Firework
9. Changing Visages
10. Chill Music Playlist
11. Fabulous Fauna
12. Oversized Oven Starter Pack