Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] all drawings completed \o/
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 71
I'm so sorry for missing the ping last round, it must have come in with a lot of other notifs and so I overlooked it. Thanks so much for the lovely raffle!

Anyway, here is my list!

1. Collector's Items
2. Shadowed or Glowing Eyes?
3. Don't you know that you're toxic?
4. And I love what you do
5. Sash-tastic
6. Deep Sea Treasure
7. Antique Attacker
8. Seasonal Allergies
9. Warning Colors
10. Gaoler Scene Punk
11. Noc Noc
I'm so sorry for missing the ping last round, it must have come in with a lot of other notifs and so I overlooked it. Thanks so much for the lovely raffle!

Anyway, here is my list!

1. Collector's Items
2. Shadowed or Glowing Eyes?
3. Don't you know that you're toxic?
4. And I love what you do
5. Sash-tastic
6. Deep Sea Treasure
7. Antique Attacker
8. Seasonal Allergies
9. Warning Colors
10. Gaoler Scene Punk
11. Noc Noc
@jbapple
1.Sage Advice
2. Sornieth's Sentinels
3. Have You Ever Tried A Disguise?
4. Burning Pack
5. Deep Sea Treasure
6. The Precious Bois
@jbapple
1.Sage Advice
2. Sornieth's Sentinels
3. Have You Ever Tried A Disguise?
4. Burning Pack
5. Deep Sea Treasure
6. The Precious Bois
sprite-100.gifeLAndXa.pngBk78Myp.png
1. Rotton Pile
2. Deep Sea Treasure
3. Burning Pack

Ty for organizing!
1. Rotton Pile
2. Deep Sea Treasure
3. Burning Pack

Ty for organizing!
FkU0xOo.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #10[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. (Note: in all likelihood, I will be asleep by the time 24 hours passes on Sunday and will not match this round of winners until Monday morning). [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread. [br][br][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2719681/1#post_40063890][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*]@Canislupus03 [*]@Hikumi [*]@Aiko [*]@Liland [*]@Princeofseaglass [*]@Luciddreams [*]@Levona [*]@Meyoline [*]@Raevus [*]@Jackvalet [*]@Catwyrm carryover from last round [*]@Silfriia carryover from last round [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mkHvT3W9NI78YPFxhY1aCZV9FfHQg2xzQauKGmrUrgU/edit#gid=953260548][b]here[/b][/url] (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag). Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut (last pulled at 1020 FR on August 27, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wIZSEZY.png[/img]
wIZSEZY.png

ROUND #10

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. (Note: in all likelihood, I will be asleep by the time 24 hours passes on Sunday and will not match this round of winners until Monday morning).

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by jbapple. Please post your order of preference in this thread.

Prizes start here

1. @Canislupus03
  2. @Hikumi
  3. @Aiko
  4. @Liland
  5. @Princeofseaglass
  6. @Luciddreams
  7. @Levona
  8. @Meyoline
  9. @Raevus
  10. @Jackvalet
  11. @Catwyrm carryover from last round
  12. @Silfriia carryover from last round

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and will cause your computer to lag).

Spectator Pings go here:@dd2900 @lyricalmyxteries @Phaedra @Breshcandra @Shihana @Foxstarplayful @Vulcanatus @Amburgerl @Eeree @versidue @RhiShaw @HenryJekyll @drakenhart @catwyrm @BottledLightning @MoonDragon @Sennethe @Starlight18 @tsubakistar @Jaypaw @Plushstiel @Yserin @Potterhead @Stellatrix13 @RagingSea @odakotarose @zog @Losina @FoxHermit @judiama @NerdEsq @Moonkitty79 @ferpitou @Mystyic @Chelonaut
(last pulled at 1020 FR on August 27, 2019 )Sign Up to be on Spectator list via this form

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

wIZSEZY.png
@jbapple
Oh wow.
1.Warriors
2.Shampoo Commercial
3.Batteries Of Bats
4.Brown Lace
5.Gusts Of Grins
6.But Got Snakes
7.Oh Deer
8.Under The Sea
9.Swan Song
10.Warrior's Song
@jbapple
Oh wow.
1.Warriors
2.Shampoo Commercial
3.Batteries Of Bats
4.Brown Lace
5.Gusts Of Grins
6.But Got Snakes
7.Oh Deer
8.Under The Sea
9.Swan Song
10.Warrior's Song
@JackValet
Sorry, English is not my native language.
7808a07be929.png
Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 1. Sash-tastic 2. Deep Sea Treasure 3. Warriors 4. Ice Witch 5. Swan Song 6. The Precious Bois
Thank you so much!

1. Sash-tastic
2. Deep Sea Treasure
3. Warriors
4. Ice Witch
5. Swan Song
6. The Precious Bois
Woohoo! Thank you <3

1. I Said I'm Ready
2. Burning Pack
3. Deep Sea Treasure
4. Geode Giftbag
5. Noc Noc
6. Training by Deviledegghead
7. Warriors
Woohoo! Thank you <3

1. I Said I'm Ready
2. Burning Pack
3. Deep Sea Treasure
4. Geode Giftbag
5. Noc Noc
6. Training by Deviledegghead
7. Warriors
7SOxEj9.gif
First raffle win of any sort! Thank you to those who worked so hard in this set up and in the dom battle.
  1. Batteries of Bats
  2. Jolts of Joy
  3. Brown Lace
  4. When the Night
  5. Thorny Purple
First raffle win of any sort! Thank you to those who worked so hard in this set up and in the dom battle.
  1. Batteries of Bats
  2. Jolts of Joy
  3. Brown Lace
  4. When the Night
  5. Thorny Purple
bicatcher.png
Thank you :>

1. Flames of Fun
2. Jolts of Joy
3. Waves of Water
4. Rays of Radiance
Thank you :>

1. Flames of Fun
2. Jolts of Joy
3. Waves of Water
4. Rays of Radiance
:V
Eee! I'm so excited!!

1. Red...Everything
2. To the Shadow Realm
3. Precious Bois
Eee! I'm so excited!!

1. Red...Everything
2. To the Shadow Realm
3. Precious Bois
tumblr_pt89bzmOWF1yqyzu2o6_400.pngtumblr_pvojfriD9w1yqyzu2o1_100.png pYAz4OB.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 71