Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Snowboarding
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Juulika I'd prefer to have them back now!
@Juulika I'd prefer to have them back now!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@crowbot understood!
@crowbot understood!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@Farwalker
Sending you 100 fodder for the den!
@Farwalker
Sending you 100 fodder for the den!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@CaptainChompers

Sending 48 fods to your den!
@CaptainChompers

Sending 48 fods to your den!
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Tserin, @jbapple
Why does the spreadsheet say my lair is filled? I haven't received a single dragon.
@Tserin, @jbapple
Why does the spreadsheet say my lair is filled? I haven't received a single dragon.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia
It looks like notes and online statuses got shifted down one because of a deleted row again, I'll let jb know so she can fix that since I don't want to risk breaking it further. Sorry about this!
@Finlandia
It looks like notes and online statuses got shifted down one because of a deleted row again, I'll let jb know so she can fix that since I don't want to risk breaking it further. Sorry about this!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Finlandia thanks for letting me know! I'll fix that shortly (just want to look at revision history to ensure I track and fix the issue down fully)
@Finlandia thanks for letting me know! I'll fix that shortly (just want to look at revision history to ensure I track and fix the issue down fully)
@Tserin, @jbapple
Oh, okay. Thank you for the information. I already got scared that I had put my note on wrong row.
@Tserin, @jbapple
Oh, okay. Thank you for the information. I already got scared that I had put my note on wrong row.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
Hello, we've had to remove some in flight players who mistakenly signed up as out of flight sitters. This has caused some rows to move around on the sheet and possible misalignment of notes and online/offline statuses. We'd like to ask you to please check online status and notes fields on the spreadsheet linked here. If you can't open the sheet and want me to confirm the details just post here and I will find your info asap. (or if you see anything else incorrect).

Sorry for the inconvenience and apologies for the ping for anyone whose status and notes are correct, I just can't be sure everything is fixed without asking.

Thanks for being amazing sitters and for supporting ice!

pings are below:
@HadesHeartbreak @Mima @HeadlessKing @BloodAlphaess @SpicyTunaRoll @lesen @Okapi @SCPIRITS @dustclouds @NirnrootNoises @Mags @Mirna @Goldia @Juulika @whirlwish @Chrisondra @SocialBookWorm @Sightlesz @Gender @Keryth @furo @Fawkesian @Dracowolf @Saronai @ArcticFire @Tinytalkingtina @then @Kururin @wavepool @assiduendo @Kamishii @Kinhaera @EmeraldSkye @Brokko @lyricalmyxteries @Reven @MisfitsLanding @furiouswolf @Wylin @Liland @myriadofstars @KingOfCamelot @Monk @Selah @Zivo @Jaxables @fromidam @DarkWolf133 @Pennifeather @Dragonficz @pipascout22 @yumehisakawa @Lednik @DrowsyPanda @Casethrace @smolbakingbee @antivehicular @Kael1030 @alveoli @Aradan @ConnieDusk @Ikterrin @Reaktor @Wildness @RK800 @CaptainChompers @Finlandia @BlackRayser
Hello, we've had to remove some in flight players who mistakenly signed up as out of flight sitters. This has caused some rows to move around on the sheet and possible misalignment of notes and online/offline statuses. We'd like to ask you to please check online status and notes fields on the spreadsheet linked here. If you can't open the sheet and want me to confirm the details just post here and I will find your info asap. (or if you see anything else incorrect).

Sorry for the inconvenience and apologies for the ping for anyone whose status and notes are correct, I just can't be sure everything is fixed without asking.

Thanks for being amazing sitters and for supporting ice!

pings are below:
@HadesHeartbreak @Mima @HeadlessKing @BloodAlphaess @SpicyTunaRoll @lesen @Okapi @SCPIRITS @dustclouds @NirnrootNoises @Mags @Mirna @Goldia @Juulika @whirlwish @Chrisondra @SocialBookWorm @Sightlesz @Gender @Keryth @furo @Fawkesian @Dracowolf @Saronai @ArcticFire @Tinytalkingtina @then @Kururin @wavepool @assiduendo @Kamishii @Kinhaera @EmeraldSkye @Brokko @lyricalmyxteries @Reven @MisfitsLanding @furiouswolf @Wylin @Liland @myriadofstars @KingOfCamelot @Monk @Selah @Zivo @Jaxables @fromidam @DarkWolf133 @Pennifeather @Dragonficz @pipascout22 @yumehisakawa @Lednik @DrowsyPanda @Casethrace @smolbakingbee @antivehicular @Kael1030 @alveoli @Aradan @ConnieDusk @Ikterrin @Reaktor @Wildness @RK800 @CaptainChompers @Finlandia @BlackRayser
the hibernation part of my line is red/crossed out, i cant edit the spreadsheet though, i can only look

@jbapple
the hibernation part of my line is red/crossed out, i cant edit the spreadsheet though, i can only look

@jbapple
she/her
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26