Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Snowboarding
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Fawkesian @October thanks for bringing that to my attention. let me see if I can fix with a look at revision history to see what changed and when. (will edit this post once I solve the thing)

having notes match to the right person is important, sorry that the sheet is being odd!
@Fawkesian @October thanks for bringing that to my attention. let me see if I can fix with a look at revision history to see what changed and when. (will edit this post once I solve the thing)

having notes match to the right person is important, sorry that the sheet is being odd!
error check time stamp for future me reference. July 22nd at 1038pm tomatotwin's note line is in correct place, next revision history stamp at 0310am it's a row shifted down

error check time stamp for future me reference. July 22nd at 1038pm tomatotwin's note line is in correct place, next revision history stamp at 0310am it's a row shifted down

thoughts, can people who have editing rights use the insert cell move down keystroke even if they are blocked from rest of sheet? (need to test that in incognito)
thoughts, can people who have editing rights use the insert cell move down keystroke even if they are blocked from rest of sheet? (need to test that in incognito)
oh I see the problem! when tserin removed an inf sitter from the sheet using the form, they failed to realize they had to remove their note line as well. (that's an error mode we didn't think to prep for).

so the random sitter note line in row 21 is going to be deleted and everyone below that moved up a cell
(which fixes the issues that october and tomatotwin and everyone under row 21 would have had).
oh I see the problem! when tserin removed an inf sitter from the sheet using the form, they failed to realize they had to remove their note line as well. (that's an error mode we didn't think to prep for).

so the random sitter note line in row 21 is going to be deleted and everyone below that moved up a cell
(which fixes the issues that october and tomatotwin and everyone under row 21 would have had).
@HadesHeartbreak 10 fodder dragons for your lair ~ i might be a bit slow bc hear broke my brain oops
@HadesHeartbreak 10 fodder dragons for your lair ~ i might be a bit slow bc hear broke my brain oops
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@fawkesian sorry for ping but slightly complex drop off incoming (2 for lair storage, 20 for den, they should all have the right info in bio) thanks again!
@fawkesian sorry for ping but slightly complex drop off incoming (2 for lair storage, 20 for den, they should all have the right info in bio) thanks again!
@jbapple
got em, thanks! and no worries -- pings are totally okay ^^
(also thank you for wrangling the spreadsheet!!)
@jbapple
got em, thanks! and no worries -- pings are totally okay ^^
(also thank you for wrangling the spreadsheet!!)
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
@tserin
my utmost apologist for the delay, I have only just signed on after a busy day. accepting them now! will be tomorrow before they make it to the den as I am about to head to bed.
@tserin
my utmost apologist for the delay, I have only just signed on after a busy day. accepting them now! will be tomorrow before they make it to the den as I am about to head to bed.
@SpicyTunaRoll
Sending you 54 fodder for the den!
@SpicyTunaRoll
Sending you 54 fodder for the den!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Got them!
@Tserin

Got them!
vj20zMo.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26