Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Snowboarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
all accepted, thank you! <3
all accepted, thank you! <3
JAufpfb.gif
@Tserin hello! got confused when re-editing the form and accidentally put too many spaces - is there any way it could be changed to 3 lair and 10 total den? thanks!
@Tserin hello! got confused when re-editing the form and accidentally put too many spaces - is there any way it could be changed to 3 lair and 10 total den? thanks!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900
I'll change that for you - for future reference you can remove spaces yourself by sending in another form with the amount that needs to be removed as a negative, like -3!
@dd2900
I'll change that for you - for future reference you can remove spaces yourself by sending in another form with the amount that needs to be removed as a negative, like -3!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Just signed up for some boarding. Looking forward to filling up all my slots with some nice chilly dragons. c:
Just signed up for some boarding. Looking forward to filling up all my slots with some nice chilly dragons. c:
B3bYI9z.png
@Rosoidela
Sending you 30 fodder for your den!

@usualuniqueness
And 7 more fodder for your den!

I'm usually around at 14-04 FR time to pick up dragons.
@Rosoidela
Sending you 30 fodder for your den!

@usualuniqueness
And 7 more fodder for your den!

I'm usually around at 14-04 FR time to pick up dragons.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tomatotwin
Sending 57 fodder over for the den, same info as above!
@tomatotwin
Sending 57 fodder over for the den, same info as above!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Hello! We nature folks just finished our battle against arcane and I realized something: among the masses of transiting fodder, there's quite a bit of old dragons that end up exalted during pushes! And I hate it :'( I want to save as many as I can! So I made this! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086/][img]https://i.gyazo.com/e730b0ec39a7d24a0d8861324c3d211b.png[/img][/url][/center] Basically, if you come across a dragon that's 3 or more years old, you can send them my way in a two-ways CR and I'll trade you for a fresh fodder of the same level. I'd love it if you guys could keep an eye out during your battle! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm online often (European time) so it should be quick! Thank youuuuu
Hello!

We nature folks just finished our battle against arcane and I realized something: among the masses of transiting fodder, there's quite a bit of old dragons that end up exalted during pushes! And I hate it :'( I want to save as many as I can!

So I made this!
e730b0ec39a7d24a0d8861324c3d211b.png

Basically, if you come across a dragon that's 3 or more years old, you can send them my way in a two-ways CR and I'll trade you for a fresh fodder of the same level.

I'd love it if you guys could keep an eye out during your battle! I'm online often (European time) so it should be quick!

Thank youuuuu
@Tserin
good morning! sorry to bother you, but it looks like something funky has happened with the spreadsheet; a lot of the notes look to have been moved down a row, so they're no longer attached to the right person (not sure about online status, i swear i had put mine offline before i fell asleep but i can't be sure). it's probably not super important but i figured i'd let you know!
@Tserin
good morning! sorry to bother you, but it looks like something funky has happened with the spreadsheet; a lot of the notes look to have been moved down a row, so they're no longer attached to the right person (not sure about online status, i swear i had put mine offline before i fell asleep but i can't be sure). it's probably not super important but i figured i'd let you know!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
[quote name="Fawkesian" date="2019-07-23 07:54:22" ] not sure about online status, i swear i had put mine offline before i fell asleep but i can't be sure [/quote] can confirm that those have been moved down -- i've been set as offline since i signed up bc my memory's Terrible and i wont remember to keep it updated orz [@jbapple jic? since im not sure if rowan's still awake/around]
Fawkesian wrote on 2019-07-23 07:54:22:
not sure about online status, i swear i had put mine offline before i fell asleep but i can't be sure
can confirm that those have been moved down -- i've been set as offline since i signed up bc my memory's Terrible and i wont remember to keep it updated orz

[@jbapple jic? since im not sure if rowan's still awake/around]
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26