Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
I would love some dark or armor apparel, please (: and/or some gems or treasure! I'm trying to save up to buy more specific apparel or some lovely skins. Thank you for your generosity! :D
I would love some dark or armor apparel, please (: and/or some gems or treasure! I'm trying to save up to buy more specific apparel or some lovely skins. Thank you for your generosity! :D
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
Thank you for being so nice i would love anything
Thank you for being so nice i would love anything
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope your time here has been really fun! I would love to take Akibimi, if she's still available! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27685322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276854/27685322_350.png[/img] [/url] Coatls are my favorite breed, and she's absolutely stunning! I'm working on becoming a lore-heavy weyr, so if you have any personality/backstory traits you'd like to pass on, I'd be happy to incorporate them!
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope your time here has been really fun! I would love to take Akibimi, if she's still available!

27685322_350.png

Coatls are my favorite breed, and she's absolutely stunning! I'm working on becoming a lore-heavy weyr, so if you have any personality/backstory traits you'd like to pass on, I'd be happy to incorporate them!
Sam -- she/her/hers, FR +0
@Catniss sorry to see you go! D: I hope you had fun here! I would love to get some treasure or gems! I want to buy tri color scatter scrolls for my pro-gens! See if I can get some nicer colors :D Thank you!
@Catniss sorry to see you go! D: I hope you had fun here! I would love to get some treasure or gems! I want to buy tri color scatter scrolls for my pro-gens! See if I can get some nicer colors :D Thank you!
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
I would like some treasure for an upgrade to my den, as well as a familiar if that isn't too much. Hope you have good luck outside of FlightRising!
I would like some treasure for an upgrade to my den, as well as a familiar if that isn't too much. Hope you have good luck outside of FlightRising!
LMLA6wg.png
@Catniss
Can I have some appearal or treasure or gems please.
Thank you,
Have a nice day!
@Catniss
Can I have some appearal or treasure or gems please.
Thank you,
Have a nice day!
~*Iris Star*~
She/Her
FR Time +2
Artist, Gamer and Weeb
Bottom.png
Sw-ords.png -Aspiring Artist
-Still at School
-Friendly
awh im sorry to see you go! i would appreciate any apparel or treasure for my lair expansions, thanks so much~
awh im sorry to see you go! i would appreciate any apparel or treasure for my lair expansions, thanks so much~
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
Hope you have a wonderful time in life! Maybe you can return to FR one day.

May I ask for either apparel or familiars?
And maybe some treasure for my Lair expansion? I am always expanded to help unwanted dragons.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Hope you have a wonderful time in life! Maybe you can return to FR one day.

May I ask for either apparel or familiars?
And maybe some treasure for my Lair expansion? I am always expanded to help unwanted dragons.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Hai, can I get some apparel and treasure/gems? I would really appreciate it :)
Also ty for giving out free stuff!
Hai, can I get some apparel and treasure/gems? I would really appreciate it :)
Also ty for giving out free stuff!
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
Hey good luck with life outside FR~

If you have some apparel I would appreciate it or if you have some currency left that would be really swell too. I have a ton of gene projects and every penny would help
Hey good luck with life outside FR~

If you have some apparel I would appreciate it or if you have some currency left that would be really swell too. I have a ton of gene projects and every penny would help
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48