Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
May I have some apparel or fest stuff you might have?
May I have some apparel or fest stuff you might have?
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
I've been saving up for a scorpion gene
I have 74g, but I'm not asking for a lot lot
Honestly, anything would help ^^

If you do have any unused genes, I would love to have them!

So sad to hear you're leaving... I wish you the best of luck!!
I've been saving up for a scorpion gene
I have 74g, but I'm not asking for a lot lot
Honestly, anything would help ^^

If you do have any unused genes, I would love to have them!

So sad to hear you're leaving... I wish you the best of luck!!
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
I'd love any familiars you're willing to part with.

Also any treasure or gems you're willing to give, I'm trying to get save up for pretty primal eyes for each flight.
I'd love any familiars you're willing to part with.

Also any treasure or gems you're willing to give, I'm trying to get save up for pretty primal eyes for each flight.
So sad to see you going! I hope your time here was worthwhile and enjoyable. Good luck in the future and remember theres always home here in FR as I've come to learn quickly as well. (I'm new) If it's not too much of a bother I'd like to grab some treasure and or gems off of your hands to expand my lair and dragons. Any appeal that is pink would be greatly appreciated! A lot of my babies seem to have a pinky aesthetic anyways.. or at least I'm trying, Haha! We'll miss you, even though I never knew you personally. What you're doing here is great. Giving back to the community. Thank you so much! Best wishes on your journey! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
So sad to see you going! I hope your time here was worthwhile and enjoyable. Good luck in the future and remember theres always home here in FR as I've come to learn quickly as well. (I'm new)

If it's not too much of a bother I'd like to grab some treasure and or gems off of your hands to expand my lair and dragons.

Any appeal that is pink would be greatly appreciated! A lot of my babies seem to have a pinky aesthetic anyways.. or at least I'm trying, Haha!

We'll miss you, even though I never knew you personally. What you're doing here is great. Giving back to the community. Thank you so much! Best wishes on your journey!
MTvMh.gifT28TJ.gifGBrej.gifivuT3.gif
tumblr_inline_p06uf8yXuc1u5ynwc_540.gif
bkPzSyW.png
good luck outside of fr!!!! i would love some familiars / white apparel or any treasure if u have some to spare!! im saving up for more layer expansions and genes for my g1!!
good luck outside of fr!!!! i would love some familiars / white apparel or any treasure if u have some to spare!! im saving up for more layer expansions and genes for my g1!!
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
May I have some apparel? Sorry to see you go! Good luck! :)
May I have some apparel? Sorry to see you go! Good luck! :)
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
May I have some familiars? I'd also take treasure as I'm saving up for lair expansions but it's not as important
May I have some familiars? I'd also take treasure as I'm saving up for lair expansions but it's not as important
YPdhEay.gifNRXYvEz.gif Zg3sQgD.gif ptPEss1.gif g4DcSLb.gif t5oXdlw.gif Q9gRUsY.gif chEAxo0.gif5UJyxc6.gif
Do you have anything from my wishlist that you can give? (Link in signature) Good luck outside of the game!
Do you have anything from my wishlist that you can give? (Link in signature) Good luck outside of the game!
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
Ahh gosh I wish you the best of luck outside of FR! If you have any apparel to spare - that would be amazing! Atm I've been doing my best saving up for the Haunted Flame set for this boy of mine! If you could, any gems or treasure to spare would go towards finishing this set + gives my only progens hatchie genes (I exalted the rest when I was new, so big mistake on my part) <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50091630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500917/50091630_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3098518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30986/3098518_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ahh gosh I wish you the best of luck outside of FR! If you have any apparel to spare - that would be amazing! Atm I've been doing my best saving up for the Haunted Flame set for this boy of mine! If you could, any gems or treasure to spare would go towards finishing this set + gives my only progens hatchie genes (I exalted the rest when I was new, so big mistake on my part) <3

50091630_350.png

3098518_350.png
Hello, sorry to see you leaving FR but I wish and hope you luck

I was hoping I may have Ilimi and Aunder, they would be perfect mates to my males that dont have anyone. And/or familiars would work.

I hope you have fun and be safe out there!
Hello, sorry to see you leaving FR but I wish and hope you luck

I was hoping I may have Ilimi and Aunder, they would be perfect mates to my males that dont have anyone. And/or familiars would work.

I hope you have fun and be safe out there!
3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48