Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
[b]intro[/b] So after years of on/off again playing, I’ve decided to say goodbye to my flight rising account. However, I’ve accumulated a lot of stuff over the years, and don’t want it to go to waste in my abandoned hoard. [b]how to get stuff[/b] Just comment below! ([b]without pinging- [/b]im’ subscribed!) I won’t take super specific requests for most things, but you can ask for a slightly more general category (eg. ‘familiar’, ‘fish’, ‘pink apparel’). If you want one (or more!) of my dragons, you [u]can[/u] ask for them specifically. They won’t come with the apparel or familiars they currently have, but they are all RTB and some are quite old. Finally, money! I have a lot of both treasure and gems. If you need/want a portion of these, please state the purpose the money is to be used for, and I’ll see what I can do for you. So yeah that’s pretty much it! Just please be civil and make sure to tell all your friends so I can get this stuff gone ;) Also, as a warning, I’ll probably be quite slow since I operate only on mobile and everything takes 500 years to do [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] Thanks everybody! I’ll miss this community a lot.
intro
So after years of on/off again playing, I’ve decided to say goodbye to my flight rising account. However, I’ve accumulated a lot of stuff over the years, and don’t want it to go to waste in my abandoned hoard.

how to get stuff
Just comment below! (without pinging- im’ subscribed!) I won’t take super specific requests for most things, but you can ask for a slightly more general category (eg. ‘familiar’, ‘fish’, ‘pink apparel’).
If you want one (or more!) of my dragons, you can ask for them specifically. They won’t come with the apparel or familiars they currently have, but they are all RTB and some are quite old.

Finally, money! I have a lot of both treasure and gems. If you need/want a portion of these, please state the purpose the money is to be used for, and I’ll see what I can do for you.

So yeah that’s pretty much it! Just please be civil and make sure to tell all your friends so I can get this stuff gone ;)

Also, as a warning, I’ll probably be quite slow since I operate only on mobile and everything takes 500 years to do
Thanks everybody! I’ll miss this community a lot.
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@Catniss
Sad to hear your leaving!
May I have a few peices of apparel? It means a lot to me ^^
@Catniss
Sad to hear your leaving!
May I have a few peices of apparel? It means a lot to me ^^
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@Catniss I hope everything goes well for you! If I could get some treasure or gems, I'm attempting to save for Spirit for this lady. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52266976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522670/52266976_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Catniss
I hope everything goes well for you!

If I could get some treasure or gems, I'm attempting to save for Spirit for this lady.

52266976_350.png
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@Catniss
Good luck on your journey outside of FR.
Surprise me with items. c: Like either Apparel, Fams, or treasure.
@Catniss
Good luck on your journey outside of FR.
Surprise me with items. c: Like either Apparel, Fams, or treasure.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@Catniss I wish you good luck and have a safe journey outside flight rising!
Feel Free to Suprise me!
@Catniss I wish you good luck and have a safe journey outside flight rising!
Feel Free to Suprise me!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Ooo I'd love to give Gasbie a forever home! <3 She's gorgeous! A few pieces of apparel, familiars or treasure would be amazing too! Thank you for this generous giveaway, I wish you the best out there in the real world. <3 <3 <3 Edit: Sorry for the ping, I can't read apparently.. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
Ooo I'd love to give Gasbie a forever home! <3 She's gorgeous!

A few pieces of apparel, familiars or treasure would be amazing too! Thank you for this generous giveaway, I wish you the best out there in the real world. <3 <3 <3

Edit: Sorry for the ping, I can't read apparently..
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
Treasure or gems would be great.

Here's why...

1. The other day someone random gifted me. Nothing huge, but it got me thinking.

2. I saw someone else with a "show me your project "thread where they help people out.

I want to do those kinds of things.
Treasure or gems would be great.

Here's why...

1. The other day someone random gifted me. Nothing huge, but it got me thinking.

2. I saw someone else with a "show me your project "thread where they help people out.

I want to do those kinds of things.
[size=3]sorry that you're leaving, but i definitely understand too. you also have a lovely username! good luck outside of FR <3 I would love some treasure, I'm saving up to get Joxter's Spare Inventory for this holiday event. i've still got 50k to go so any bit helps! any black or pink apparel would be appreciated as well. as for dragons, I would love to give some a home! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19256069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192561/19256069_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38819846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388199/38819846_350.png[/img] [/url] thank you so much ^-^
sorry that you're leaving, but i definitely understand too. you also have a lovely username! good luck outside of FR <3

I would love some treasure, I'm saving up to get Joxter's Spare Inventory for this holiday event. i've still got 50k to go so any bit helps!

any black or pink apparel would be appreciated as well.

as for dragons, I would love to give some a home!

19256069_350.png

and
38819846_350.png

thank you so much ^-^
je1KGwo.png
@Catniss
Sad to hear about someone leaving, but good luck on your trip to other things!
Surprise me, I like plants the best tho! :D
But I would be happy to take in a kid of yours! I don't care who, I'm always happy for new friends :)
@Catniss
Sad to hear about someone leaving, but good luck on your trip to other things!
Surprise me, I like plants the best tho! :D
But I would be happy to take in a kid of yours! I don't care who, I'm always happy for new friends :)
isnt life so inconsistent
@Catniss

Good luck outside of flightrising! !Could I please have some apparel please?
@Catniss

Good luck outside of flightrising! !Could I please have some apparel please?
mbl2fH5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48