Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade [CANCELLED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Naramyon @AutumnNiche @FishyWishyz @CorvidKnight @PurpleHusky @BottledLightning @azurearchangel @bananabat @Tsuni @Aramaze @ExaltedTaguel @PikaLink @MissNevermind @DogeDog101 @oldseph @Illuso @Djinyatta @Rvan @Meadbhb @Casethrace @Oleandir @VelcroRaptor

While I love wonder trade as an idea, I just don't have the energy to keep up with it. Therefore, I will not be running it again. Ever.

If someone else would like to take over, let me know. I'll send you the dragons I've still got, and share my spreadsheet for convenience.

If no-one wants to take over, I'll give away the dragons I currently have (or, if their donator wants them back, they're free to claim it).
@Naramyon @AutumnNiche @FishyWishyz @CorvidKnight @PurpleHusky @BottledLightning @azurearchangel @bananabat @Tsuni @Aramaze @ExaltedTaguel @PikaLink @MissNevermind @DogeDog101 @oldseph @Illuso @Djinyatta @Rvan @Meadbhb @Casethrace @Oleandir @VelcroRaptor

While I love wonder trade as an idea, I just don't have the energy to keep up with it. Therefore, I will not be running it again. Ever.

If someone else would like to take over, let me know. I'll send you the dragons I've still got, and share my spreadsheet for convenience.

If no-one wants to take over, I'll give away the dragons I currently have (or, if their donator wants them back, they're free to claim it).
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Cymreig | avatar
@Antimoany
How many dragons are left? I might be able to take over if I have enough room.
@Antimoany
How many dragons are left? I might be able to take over if I have enough room.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Antimoany Thanks for running it as long as you did! It's been fun. ^-^
Looking after yourself is most important, so I'm glad you're doing so.

I'd like to take Renir back, if I could.
@Antimoany Thanks for running it as long as you did! It's been fun. ^-^
Looking after yourself is most important, so I'm glad you're doing so.

I'd like to take Renir back, if I could.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@Antimoany
I have 14 slots open so it actually works out ok (although I might need a little help with the tracking sheet, do you know if it works on mobile?)
@Antimoany
I have 14 slots open so it actually works out ok (although I might need a little help with the tracking sheet, do you know if it works on mobile?)
@Antimoany
Alright, a google sheet might work I think, I’ll test it out and hopefully it will work *crosses fingers*.
@Antimoany
Alright, a google sheet might work I think, I’ll test it out and hopefully it will work *crosses fingers*.
Also, side note, I was playing around with google sheets and I’m fairly sure the spreadsheet will probably work, so yay :)
Also, side note, I was playing around with google sheets and I’m fairly sure the spreadsheet will probably work, so yay :)
@Antimoany Thank you for running this for so long! :D

I'd personally prefer to receive a new dragon, but I don't want to trouble you!

I have an idea for the wondertrade:

Everyone gets a number for each dragon they put 'into the pile', and pairs are randomly generated by mods. For example:

Bob has an XXY wildclaw, and that dragon is assigned the number 1. Bob also has a primal mirror, and that dragon is assigned the number 2.

The mod uses a random number generator to see who Bob will receive for his dragons. For the first dragon, the number that is generated is 34, and he trades with Molly. For the second dragon, the number that is generated is 42, and he trades with Kevin.

If the number generated corresponds to a dragon already sent in by the user, the mod can redo it and get another number.

So pairs will be like:

Bob and Kevin, swap. Bob's dragon #1 for Kevin's dragon #34. I hope this made sense?

IF a user wishes to be anonymous, they can send the dragon directly to a mod. But if the user is like me and doesn't mind, we can leave it up to the mods to generate the pairs!

@Rvan this might interest you? and Sorry for writing so much ;-; I just got a good idea!! <3
@Antimoany Thank you for running this for so long! :D

I'd personally prefer to receive a new dragon, but I don't want to trouble you!

I have an idea for the wondertrade:

Everyone gets a number for each dragon they put 'into the pile', and pairs are randomly generated by mods. For example:

Bob has an XXY wildclaw, and that dragon is assigned the number 1. Bob also has a primal mirror, and that dragon is assigned the number 2.

The mod uses a random number generator to see who Bob will receive for his dragons. For the first dragon, the number that is generated is 34, and he trades with Molly. For the second dragon, the number that is generated is 42, and he trades with Kevin.

If the number generated corresponds to a dragon already sent in by the user, the mod can redo it and get another number.

So pairs will be like:

Bob and Kevin, swap. Bob's dragon #1 for Kevin's dragon #34. I hope this made sense?

IF a user wishes to be anonymous, they can send the dragon directly to a mod. But if the user is like me and doesn't mind, we can leave it up to the mods to generate the pairs!

@Rvan this might interest you? and Sorry for writing so much ;-; I just got a good idea!! <3
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@Antimoany Ahhh, I see. :P

Well I'll leave it up to Rvan then! :D Thank you again!
@Antimoany Ahhh, I see. :P

Well I'll leave it up to Rvan then! :D Thank you again!
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
1 2 3 4 5 6