Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | rebooting soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hey there! I love spreadsheets. I'd love to help keep track of that stuff~

Also if there's a pinglist set up can I be added to it for the spiral breed change?
Hey there! I love spreadsheets. I'd love to help keep track of that stuff~

Also if there's a pinglist set up can I be added to it for the spiral breed change?
unknown.pngEmDXb3p.png unknown.png
@TerminalEternity

I've sent a crossroad for the python gene. Thank you c:
@TerminalEternity

I've sent a crossroad for the python gene. Thank you c:
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
@TerminalEternity Hey there! I’m a maxed out brewer so I’d love to help out if I can! I’m also wondering if I could send you payment for Spirit (400kT/G), Rosette 50kT/G), Spines (95kT/G), and a Youth Scroll (actually not seeing it oof) for a total of 545kT/g + ??? I’ve got 400kT, gems, and also some items I might be able to swip swap you for LAH? [item=dripcave deputy] x3 (10g each) [item=cloud nymph] x 1 (25g) [item=frozen goblin] x 1 (30g) [item=CRUMBLING goblin] x 1 (23g) [item=kelpie] x 1 (10g) [item=gladegift garlands] x 2 (36g each) [item=gladegift halo] x 3 (38g each) [item=crystalcourt cascades] x 3 (40g each) [item=luminous sundrapes] x 1 (150g) [item=luminous halo] x 1 (340g) Ive also got a lot of brewing materials and other fest items, just lmk!
@TerminalEternity
Hey there! I’m a maxed out brewer so I’d love to help out if I can!

I’m also wondering if I could send you payment for Spirit (400kT/G), Rosette 50kT/G), Spines (95kT/G), and a Youth Scroll (actually not seeing it oof) for a total of 545kT/g + ???

I’ve got 400kT, gems, and also some items I might be able to swip swap you for LAH?

Dripcave Deputy x3 (10g each)
Cloud Nymph x 1 (25g)
Frozen Goblin x 1 (30g)
Crumbling Goblin x 1 (23g)
Kelpie x 1 (10g)
Gladegift Garlands x 2 (36g each)
Gladegift Halo x 3 (38g each)
Crystalcourt Cascades x 3 (40g each)
Luminous Sundrapes x 1 (150g)
Luminous Halo x 1 (340g)

Ive also got a lot of brewing materials and other fest items, just lmk!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@TerminalEternity

Can u ask for items to be on hold? So I can grind and pay when I have the treasure
@TerminalEternity

Can u ask for items to be on hold? So I can grind and pay when I have the treasure
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
@TheoDemoine
I only have spirit in stock but when i get the others ill ping you if youd like

@Dare1719
We only sale whats in stock currently so if you want ill ping you for what you are saving for or if its in stock yeah i can put it on hold for you
@TheoDemoine
I only have spirit in stock but when i get the others ill ping you if youd like

@Dare1719
We only sale whats in stock currently so if you want ill ping you for what you are saving for or if its in stock yeah i can put it on hold for you
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@TerminalEternity

Is mosaic and ringlet still there
@TerminalEternity

Is mosaic and ringlet still there
@TerminalEntity can I be added to the pinglist for poison, toxin, spiral breed change and weathered?
@TerminalEntity can I be added to the pinglist for poison, toxin, spiral breed change and weathered?
adopt_shop_tag.png
@TerminalEternity
May I be placed on a waiting list for Starmap, Filigree, Phantom (Gaoler), Breakup (Gaoler), and Weathered (Gaoler)?
Thanks in advance! This is a great service!
@TerminalEternity
May I be placed on a waiting list for Starmap, Filigree, Phantom (Gaoler), Breakup (Gaoler), and Weathered (Gaoler)?
Thanks in advance! This is a great service!
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
@TerminalEternity

Can I get two mosaic gaoler breakup gaoler and ringlet gaoler on hold?
@TerminalEternity

Can I get two mosaic gaoler breakup gaoler and ringlet gaoler on hold?
@TerminalEternity Alright! If any of those items interest you I’d love to set up a trade for the spirit since you have it
@TerminalEternity Alright! If any of those items interest you I’d love to set up a trade for the spirit since you have it
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11