Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FL/GHT Lore Adoption:Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81
@rei711

Can I also get on the pinglist for the lore adoptions? c:
@rei711

Can I also get on the pinglist for the lore adoptions? c:
@CosmicVengeance
I am so sorry I only just realised I mispinged you, I meant to ask you for more details:
copied from prev post!
Good stuff, love the fight scene description! (minor note: Project has not delved into making cybernetic droids like the bears you mentioned, but they can be replaced with other androids in the story).

Now we just need to know how and why she joined FL/GHT, her faction, and maybe a bit more about her background/creation, her views on Project, Unity and so on. Things that flesh her out as a character and help tie her into the universe!
@CosmicVengeance
I am so sorry I only just realised I mispinged you, I meant to ask you for more details:
copied from prev post!
Good stuff, love the fight scene description! (minor note: Project has not delved into making cybernetic droids like the bears you mentioned, but they can be replaced with other androids in the story).

Now we just need to know how and why she joined FL/GHT, her faction, and maybe a bit more about her background/creation, her views on Project, Unity and so on. Things that flesh her out as a character and help tie her into the universe!
No worries, I'm happy to write more. Will update in a bit
No worries, I'm happy to write more. Will update in a bit
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
bump
bump
@rei711 Update for this girl [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61112590] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611126/61112590_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2696935/72#post_43266122]Part 1[/url] Part 2 The arena was dark, there was no moon, but that suited [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2680613/72#post_43276265]Leviah[/url] just fine. She padded silently around the perimeter picking up scraps of metal and looking them over to determine their value. Most pieces were purely scrap, but once in a while she'd come across an intact panel, a tangle of cable that could be repurposed, a whole... Leviah stopped short. An enormous shadow filled the space in front of her. She chanced lighting a small lantern which illuminated the form of a large Guardian android powered down in a heap in the dust. She looked the android over. It had sustained some minor damage, but nothing some tinkering couldn't patch up. She walked around to the back of the android's neck to find the hidden control panel that would power it back on. Using her foreclaw, she deftly pried open the concealing plate and pushed the buttons to reboot the system. [center] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [/center]   [i]. . . L O A D I N G . . . [/i] The banner for Project scrolled across her optics.  [i]. . . P R O J E C T  I D:  T H 1 R T 3 E N . . .  . . . S Y S T E M S  C H E C K . . . . . . S Y S T E M S  R E S T O R E . . . . . . D O W N L O A D I N G  M E M O R Y . . .[/i] The data sped in: [i]Awakening for the first in a laboratory, meeting the female scientist, testing her strength against other androids, receiving upgrades and commendations for her victories, rising up the ranks, a promise that she would lead a battalion, testing daily to please the scientist, being abandoned in the arena...[/i] Her eyes opened and immediately adjusted to the darkness. She was on her feet in a second, expecting to see that a Project scientist had come to fix her. Instead, an unfamiliar Wildclaw stood before her holding a lantern and her missing side panel.  "Do you know where you are?" asked the Wildclaw.  "Arena," snorted the Guardian.  "What's the last thing you remember?" "Ripping apart two metal beasts and Selena just walking away." The android checked her range of motion. "I can move my wings," she noted. "Selena froze them." "I restarted your system so all functions should be normal," the Wildclaw said.  "Thank you..." Then she added, "Who are you? I haven't seen you around before." "My name is Leviah." She dimmed her lantern and started to lead the way out of the arena, hoping the Guardian would follow. "I can get you out of here and fixed up. You won't have to fight for them again." The Guardian took two steps and stopped short. "I was built to fight. The need for victory is in my mechanics. I have been honed as a warrior since the day of my creation," she said with pride, then added solemnly, "If I do not fight, I am useless."  "Then fight for your freedom and for that of your kind," urged Leviah. "We could use your strength and talent as a Field Unit, only the choice to fight will be yours, and not the order of a master." "We?" asked the Guardian. "Who's we?" "I'm with a group called FL/GHT," she said. "We help those Project has wronged. You could help, too, to free other androids and rescue those that are scrapped." "The choice is yours." Leviah continued to lead the way out. "Are you ready to break free?" The Guardian thought for a moment. She looked through the darkness at the mangled shreds of metal all around her. She looked up at the stands, and then up higher at the moonless sky where a few stars twinkled far above. And then she decided. "Yes I am."
@rei711 Update for this girl

61112590_350.png

Part 1
Part 2

The arena was dark, there was no moon, but that suited Leviah just fine. She padded silently around the perimeter picking up scraps of metal and looking them over to determine their value. Most pieces were purely scrap, but once in a while she'd come across an intact panel, a tangle of cable that could be repurposed, a whole... Leviah stopped short. An enormous shadow filled the space in front of her. She chanced lighting a small lantern which illuminated the form of a large Guardian android powered down in a heap in the dust. She looked the android over. It had sustained some minor damage, but nothing some tinkering couldn't patch up. She walked around to the back of the android's neck to find the hidden control panel that would power it back on. Using her foreclaw, she deftly pried open the concealing plate and pushed the buttons to reboot the system.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

. . . L O A D I N G . . . 

The banner for Project scrolled across her optics. 

. . . P R O J E C T  I D:  T H 1 R T 3 E N . . . 

. . . S Y S T E M S  C H E C K . . .

. . . S Y S T E M S  R E S T O R E . . .

. . . D O W N L O A D I N G  M E M O R Y . . .

The data sped in: Awakening for the first in a laboratory, meeting the female scientist, testing her strength against other androids, receiving upgrades and commendations for her victories, rising up the ranks, a promise that she would lead a battalion, testing daily to please the scientist, being abandoned in the arena...

Her eyes opened and immediately adjusted to the darkness. She was on her feet in a second, expecting to see that a Project scientist had come to fix her. Instead, an unfamiliar Wildclaw stood before her holding a lantern and her missing side panel. 

"Do you know where you are?" asked the Wildclaw. 

"Arena," snorted the Guardian. 

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Ripping apart two metal beasts and Selena just walking away." The android checked her range of motion. "I can move my wings," she noted. "Selena froze them."

"I restarted your system so all functions should be normal," the Wildclaw said. 

"Thank you..." Then she added, "Who are you? I haven't seen you around before."

"My name is Leviah." She dimmed her lantern and started to lead the way out of the arena, hoping the Guardian would follow. "I can get you out of here and fixed up. You won't have to fight for them again."

The Guardian took two steps and stopped short. "I was built to fight. The need for victory is in my mechanics. I have been honed as a warrior since the day of my creation," she said with pride, then added solemnly, "If I do not fight, I am useless." 

"Then fight for your freedom and for that of your kind," urged Leviah. "We could use your strength and talent as a Field Unit, only the choice to fight will be yours, and not the order of a master."

"We?" asked the Guardian. "Who's we?"

"I'm with a group called FL/GHT," she said. "We help those Project has wronged. You could help, too, to free other androids and rescue those that are scrapped."

"The choice is yours." Leviah continued to lead the way out. "Are you ready to break free?"

The Guardian thought for a moment. She looked through the darkness at the mangled shreds of metal all around her. She looked up at the stands, and then up higher at the moonless sky where a few stars twinkled far above. And then she decided. "Yes I am."

@CosmicVengeance
Ack, meant to reply a lot sooner, but the lore looks good! Just a minor note that you'd need to register Leviah, too, with the same things that I asked to see for your guardian girl(I'll send her along shortly in a CR!), but you can send them in point form, and instead of posting Leviah here, you'd need to post her on the main FL/GHT thread(accessible via the button in my signature!)
@CosmicVengeance
Ack, meant to reply a lot sooner, but the lore looks good! Just a minor note that you'd need to register Leviah, too, with the same things that I asked to see for your guardian girl(I'll send her along shortly in a CR!), but you can send them in point form, and instead of posting Leviah here, you'd need to post her on the main FL/GHT thread(accessible via the button in my signature!)
@rei711 thanks for sending her! Leviah is already registered. The first time she's mentioned is a link to her registry post :)
@rei711 thanks for sending her! Leviah is already registered. The first time she's mentioned is a link to her registry post :)
bump
bump
@rei711 Hi, I'd love to but a claim on Noemi if possible? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41882302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/418824/41882302_350.png[/img][/url]
@rei711

Hi, I'd love to but a claim on Noemi if possible?

41882302_350.png
lBm66wW.gif
@pipirii
Yes you may! You've got 24h from now to write for her, good luck!
@pipirii
Yes you may! You've got 24h from now to write for her, good luck!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81