Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FL/GHT Lore Adoption:Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81
@Missyboo1221 @rei711 @Evaria (I'm pinging all three because I don't know if everyone wants a taste of some lore). Anyway I wrote some lore for this lovely from Missyboo1221: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51483881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514839/51483881_350.png[/img] [/url] Honestly I was planning on only writing something short, but um my fingers slipped ^w^! Also it isn't completely edited and ironed out yet, because I wanted to post it before my claim ended (So excuse any weird spelling or language errors. I'll fix them up as much as I can) @rei711 is there a way I could maybe make her a head of the Therapy sub-faction or so? I don't want to be asking for too much >.< but I think it would be fitting! Or maybe even the therapy sub-faction of one of the FL/GHT bases :o? (I'm saying this at the top, because I don't want you to miss it, anyways read her story first!) @Missyboo1221, if you accept this lore ^^ you don't have to post it in her bio yet, since will be working on it a bit still! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]NAME:[/b] Airmed (Celtic Goddess of the Healing Arts) [b]FACTION:[/b] Medic - Therapy [b]STORY NAME:[/b] TRAUMA (Might change this up a bit later) NOTE: There will be mention of a Letus. I don't have a dragon for him yet, but I will find one. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MEMORY LOADING… COMPLETED: Her model was created for one goal only: to aid the masters they were assigned to. A type of Personal Assistant you can say. In reality, the life accompanied with this goal was quite simple. It was calm and busy and the best part was that she could spend all her time with her Master. Their daily endeavours included routine checks throughout the lab they were stationed in. This included making sure all of the scientists were working up to standard and even problem-solving some algorithms. But mostly she would just make sure her Master was comfortable. This included the preparation of lots and lots of coffee (honestly who knew that Masters needed so much coffee, it is ridiculous). She made a note to later go and install a coffee making function into her body. MEMORY END... *** A pain streaked through her body as she awakened from the memory and tried to move. It took her a moment to take in her surroundings. It was very different from what she remembered. Where there use to be clean and white lab corridors, there were now heaps of scrap laying all around her. This didn't make sense. How could she be here? Something must be wrong. She tried to stand up, just to immediately fall down and gasp with pain. Something wasn't right with the lower half of her body. She dared to look back and was filled with horror. There where her legs were, were just an empty space and a memory of where they should be. Her mind couldn't process this change and she blacked out. *** NEXT MEMORY LOADING… COMPLETED: Today she and her Master went to inspect some new models arriving at the lab. It was always interesting to see the different things the scientists would come up with. Some were built for battle; others were built for healthcare, entertainment, infiltration and so much more. She wondered sometimes how it would be to have some of these functions, but that thought never lasted long. She didn't need these functions for her simple life. Her Master didn't need her to have these functions. She didn't need those functions… MEMORY END... *** "Master would never abandon me. There is no way she would abandon me. We've been together for so long. There is no way she woul…" Airmed's memory core started up again. *** NEXT MEMORY LOADING… It was another routine check for new models. This time an upgrade to her own model, but slightly different. They decided to make the model more durable and to expand its range of functions. Honestly, Airmed was impressed. The new model even had built-in weapons in order to protect their Master. They were also more beautifully made. She knew that their masters would be so lucky to have them. She looked at her Master in approval, but her Master wasn't awaiting her report as always. She was busy talking to the scientist presenting the model. Airmed actually filled with excitement. Her Master agreed that these models were great! She loved it when these type of things happened. She noted to herself that she would definitely go install the coffee maker into her body that night. Her Master deserved such a gift! MEMORY END… ------------------------------------- NEXT MEMORY LOADING… PAIN… SO MUCH PAIN! It racked through her body… Her limbs… HER LIMBS were being ripped out. She looked up in distress. She saw her Master. She wanted to scream out for help. She saw the new model NEXT to her M@sT3… MEm0Ry 3N… CORRUPTED… *** Her scream echoed through the scrap field she was stationed in. She wouldn't stop. NO. She couldn't stop screaming. This has to be a dream, right? Can robots have dreams? Maybe the scientist are doing tests on her. Haha, yes that must be it. They always do love doing tests. That's it! There is no way Master would abandon me. With a "newfound" strength she started pulling herself forward. "Yes, Master is waiting for me. This… this is just a holdback. I will return." She kept on pulling herself forward, forgetting that the whole back half of her body was missing... It was difficult, but she knew she would make it. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do to return to her Master. She felt a flutter in her body's energy. It was slowly fading away. But she couldn't stop now. She had to move forward. She took another push forward - accompanied by an even bigger spike in her energy. It was draining faster. She started to panic. She didn't know whether she would make it. She could feel a darkness coming towards her even faster than she could move. She knew this would be her end… With a tear rolling down her cheek, her last words as she felt the oblivion coming was: "Master?" Her body collapsed lifeless onto the ground. She was now dead. *** A passing traveller happened across her corpse. "This one is still fairly new," he noted to himself. It was always sad to see the death of PROJECT's models. How could an organisation be so cruel? The body moved a little and a word escaped. He couldn't hear what the word was, but [i]that[/i] was a definite sign. How could this body still have energy left? He decided not to think further and picked up the almost dead body. There was still a chance. The traveller, Lenus, took the body to the base he was living at and slowly started to repair its broken parts. It took a while, for this model was extremely damaged. Why would they remove the whole back half of a body? It is absurd. Time went by slowly and he finally completed the repairs. He even repaired the damages to the body's energy core. The only thing left, was to see whether this dragon will actually be alive when he finally restored the power. "Well here goes nothing," Lenus whispered to himself. He jumpstarted the core and the body sprang to life. "Master?" the female squealed with excitement. But as the dragon looked around he could see the life draining from her eyes. "So I guess it wasn't just a dream then? I really was abandoned?" she asked softly. "Unfortunately so," he replied sadly. She looked at her body and tested it out. "Why did you repair me? I don't have a reason to live anymore." "I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. There is no way I could just have left you there." "But I don't have a [i]GOAL[/i] anymore. I don't have a Master. Why would I even want to be alive?" "No, no, no. You misunderstand deary," he replied softly, "You do have a goal now." "Oh, and what would that be?" "Your goal now is to survive. You could have a home here, if you so please." He saw a glimmer of hope flash through the female's eyes. Yes, that is all he needs. If she can hope, he can save her. And that is what he set out to do. It was long and it was difficult. The female, he found out was call Airmed, was really determined to end her life again. He consoled her, he told her about the life outside of the labs, he showed her how to use her body, and slowly she started to understand and to his excitement, she was healing. She was coming to terms with what had happened to her, and even though it was so horrible, she knew there was still a chance for her out here. One day Lenus decided to tell Airmed about this rebelling organisation, called FL/GHT, as another attempt at helping her. To his surprise, she was quite interested. She even asked him, whether they could go see this organisation. He agreed to take her and so they set out on a journey he would never have expected. *** They arrived at the base. It took quite the while to enter, having to go through the routine interrogation as to why they're here, but that is to be expected from a rebel organisation. As she entered, she thought with excitement that she would be able to meet many dragons like her, left to die but surviving. Instead she was filled with horror as she laid her eyes on her surroundings. She looked at the other dragons and could see the emptiness in their eyes. They have also lost something. Whether it was a Master like she did, or a favourite body part - there is a hole in them that can't easily be filled. She knew that they were hurting and she understood. She looked at Lenus and asked, "Is there any way I could be able to help them?" He looked at her with sadness in his eyes, "There isn't yet a fully formed faction to try and help them, no. The only way would be to go talk to them one by one. Just like I talked to you." Airmed didn't feel sadness at those words. Instead she felt determination. She knew that they needed help and she [i]knew[/i] that she would be able to help them. She walked up to one of them - one who looked older and more dead than the others - decided to use her somehow intact built-in coffee machine to make some coffee and she started to talk to him. And she didn't stop talking until she had heard all of his pain. That is how she started a Therapy Station at the FL/GHT community she joined. She vowed that never again would a dragon feel as lost as she felt. Her friend decided to accompany her with this decision and together they worked. There was no way they would let these dragons suffer. She will help them Break Free from PROJECT's clutches and take FL/GHT.
@Missyboo1221 @rei711 @Evaria (I'm pinging all three because I don't know if everyone wants a taste of some lore).

Anyway I wrote some lore for this lovely from Missyboo1221:

51483881_350.png

Honestly I was planning on only writing something short, but um my fingers slipped ^w^! Also it isn't completely edited and ironed out yet, because I wanted to post it before my claim ended (So excuse any weird spelling or language errors. I'll fix them up as much as I can)

@rei711 is there a way I could maybe make her a head of the Therapy sub-faction or so? I don't want to be asking for too much >.< but I think it would be fitting! Or maybe even the therapy sub-faction of one of the FL/GHT bases :o? (I'm saying this at the top, because I don't want you to miss it, anyways read her story first!)

@Missyboo1221, if you accept this lore ^^ you don't have to post it in her bio yet, since will be working on it a bit still!

NAME:
Airmed (Celtic Goddess of the Healing Arts)

FACTION:
Medic - Therapy

STORY NAME:
TRAUMA (Might change this up a bit later)

NOTE: There will be mention of a Letus. I don't have a dragon for him yet, but I will find one.

MEMORY LOADING…
COMPLETED:

Her model was created for one goal only: to aid the masters they were assigned to. A type of Personal Assistant you can say. In reality, the life accompanied with this goal was quite simple. It was calm and busy and the best part was that she could spend all her time with her Master. Their daily endeavours included routine checks throughout the lab they were stationed in. This included making sure all of the scientists were working up to standard and even problem-solving some algorithms. But mostly she would just make sure her Master was comfortable. This included the preparation of lots and lots of coffee (honestly who knew that Masters needed so much coffee, it is ridiculous). She made a note to later go and install a coffee making function into her body.

MEMORY END...

A pain streaked through her body as she awakened from the memory and tried to move. It took her a moment to take in her surroundings. It was very different from what she remembered. Where there use to be clean and white lab corridors, there were now heaps of scrap laying all around her. This didn't make sense. How could she be here? Something must be wrong. She tried to stand up, just to immediately fall down and gasp with pain. Something wasn't right with the lower half of her body. She dared to look back and was filled with horror. There where her legs were, were just an empty space and a memory of where they should be. Her mind couldn't process this change and she blacked out.

NEXT MEMORY LOADING…
COMPLETED:

Today she and her Master went to inspect some new models arriving at the lab. It was always interesting to see the different things the scientists would come up with. Some were built for battle; others were built for healthcare, entertainment, infiltration and so much more. She wondered sometimes how it would be to have some of these functions, but that thought never lasted long. She didn't need these functions for her simple life. Her Master didn't need her to have these functions.

She didn't need those functions…

MEMORY END...

"Master would never abandon me. There is no way she would abandon me. We've been together for so long. There is no way she woul…"

Airmed's memory core started up again.

NEXT MEMORY LOADING…

It was another routine check for new models. This time an upgrade to her own model, but slightly different. They decided to make the model more durable and to expand its range of functions. Honestly, Airmed was impressed. The new model even had built-in weapons in order to protect their Master. They were also more beautifully made. She knew that their masters would be so lucky to have them. She looked at her Master in approval, but her Master wasn't awaiting her report as always. She was busy talking to the scientist presenting the model. Airmed actually filled with excitement. Her Master agreed that these models were great! She loved it when these type of things happened. She noted to herself that she would definitely go install the coffee maker into her body that night. Her Master deserved such a gift!

MEMORY END…

NEXT MEMORY LOADING…

PAIN…
SO MUCH PAIN!

It racked through her body…

Her limbs… HER LIMBS were being ripped out.

She looked up in distress.
She saw her Master.
She wanted to scream out for help.
She saw the new model NEXT to her M@sT3…

MEm0Ry 3N… CORRUPTED…

Her scream echoed through the scrap field she was stationed in. She wouldn't stop. NO. She couldn't stop screaming. This has to be a dream, right? Can robots have dreams? Maybe the scientist are doing tests on her. Haha, yes that must be it. They always do love doing tests. That's it! There is no way Master would abandon me.

With a "newfound" strength she started pulling herself forward. "Yes, Master is waiting for me. This… this is just a holdback. I will return." She kept on pulling herself forward, forgetting that the whole back half of her body was missing... It was difficult, but she knew she would make it. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do to return to her Master.

She felt a flutter in her body's energy. It was slowly fading away. But she couldn't stop now. She had to move forward. She took another push forward - accompanied by an even bigger spike in her energy. It was draining faster. She started to panic. She didn't know whether she would make it. She could feel a darkness coming towards her even faster than she could move. She knew this would be her end…

With a tear rolling down her cheek, her last words as she felt the oblivion coming was: "Master?" Her body collapsed lifeless onto the ground. She was now dead.

A passing traveller happened across her corpse. "This one is still fairly new," he noted to himself. It was always sad to see the death of PROJECT's models. How could an organisation be so cruel?

The body moved a little and a word escaped. He couldn't hear what the word was, but that was a definite sign. How could this body still have energy left? He decided not to think further and picked up the almost dead body. There was still a chance.

The traveller, Lenus, took the body to the base he was living at and slowly started to repair its broken parts. It took a while, for this model was extremely damaged. Why would they remove the whole back half of a body? It is absurd. Time went by slowly and he finally completed the repairs. He even repaired the damages to the body's energy core. The only thing left, was to see whether this dragon will actually be alive when he finally restored the power.

"Well here goes nothing," Lenus whispered to himself.

He jumpstarted the core and the body sprang to life. "Master?" the female squealed with excitement. But as the dragon looked around he could see the life draining from her eyes.

"So I guess it wasn't just a dream then? I really was abandoned?" she asked softly.

"Unfortunately so," he replied sadly.

She looked at her body and tested it out. "Why did you repair me? I don't have a reason to live anymore."

"I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. There is no way I could just have left you there."

"But I don't have a GOAL anymore. I don't have a Master. Why would I even want to be alive?"

"No, no, no. You misunderstand deary," he replied softly, "You do have a goal now."

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"Your goal now is to survive. You could have a home here, if you so please."

He saw a glimmer of hope flash through the female's eyes. Yes, that is all he needs. If she can hope, he can save her.

And that is what he set out to do. It was long and it was difficult. The female, he found out was call Airmed, was really determined to end her life again. He consoled her, he told her about the life outside of the labs, he showed her how to use her body, and slowly she started to understand and to his excitement, she was healing. She was coming to terms with what had happened to her, and even though it was so horrible, she knew there was still a chance for her out here.

One day Lenus decided to tell Airmed about this rebelling organisation, called FL/GHT, as another attempt at helping her. To his surprise, she was quite interested. She even asked him, whether they could go see this organisation. He agreed to take her and so they set out on a journey he would never have expected.

They arrived at the base. It took quite the while to enter, having to go through the routine interrogation as to why they're here, but that is to be expected from a rebel organisation. As she entered, she thought with excitement that she would be able to meet many dragons like her, left to die but surviving. Instead she was filled with horror as she laid her eyes on her surroundings. She looked at the other dragons and could see the emptiness in their eyes. They have also lost something. Whether it was a Master like she did, or a favourite body part - there is a hole in them that can't easily be filled. She knew that they were hurting and she understood.

She looked at Lenus and asked, "Is there any way I could be able to help them?"

He looked at her with sadness in his eyes, "There isn't yet a fully formed faction to try and help them, no. The only way would be to go talk to them one by one. Just like I talked to you."

Airmed didn't feel sadness at those words. Instead she felt determination. She knew that they needed help and she knew that she would be able to help them. She walked up to one of them - one who looked older and more dead than the others - decided to use her somehow intact built-in coffee machine to make some coffee and she started to talk to him. And she didn't stop talking until she had heard all of his pain.

That is how she started a Therapy Station at the FL/GHT community she joined. She vowed that never again would a dragon feel as lost as she felt. Her friend decided to accompany her with this decision and together they worked.

There was no way they would let these dragons suffer. She will help them Break Free from PROJECT's clutches and take FL/GHT.
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Evaria I'd like to claim Revolutionary, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49988662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499887/49988662_350.png[/img] [/url] Or should I say [size=5][b]PROJECT: [color=darkred]REVOLU[/color][color=crimson]T[/color][color=darkorange]I[/color][color=gold]ON[/color][color=darkorange]4[/color][color=darkred]R[/color][color=crimson]Y[/color][/b][/size] [size=2](i got excited and started writing lore already alekfgkjgh)[/size]
@Evaria I'd like to claim Revolutionary, please!

49988662_350.png

Or should I say

PROJECT: REVOLUTION4RY

(i got excited and started writing lore already alekfgkjgh)
tumblr_pwckgyLHnx1ta9vl4o3_r1_100.gifZiVNJBc.gifunknown.png
[size=2]@ande[/size] Sure thing! You have 24 hours from now to write and submit your lore for Revolutionary! I've placed her on hold while you work. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@ande

Sure thing! You have 24 hours from now to write and submit your lore for Revolutionary! I've placed her on hold while you work.
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@Dytileea
Lovely work, that was quite a joy to read. I don't think I have time to write in a subfaction, but my original intention when writing the medics in was to have them do therapy for other dragons(except that we thought it would give the medics too much work, whoops). I'll register her under medics later ^^
@ande
Oh, she's just like that project I was planning to make, just q slightly different colours. Perhaps you'd be interested in a ping? Either way, good luck writing!
@Sequins
Whoops, only just saw the extended part you wrote, that's really cute xD welcome to the cause, ahaha.
@Dytileea
Lovely work, that was quite a joy to read. I don't think I have time to write in a subfaction, but my original intention when writing the medics in was to have them do therapy for other dragons(except that we thought it would give the medics too much work, whoops). I'll register her under medics later ^^
@ande
Oh, she's just like that project I was planning to make, just q slightly different colours. Perhaps you'd be interested in a ping? Either way, good luck writing!
@Sequins
Whoops, only just saw the extended part you wrote, that's really cute xD welcome to the cause, ahaha.
@rei711
Haha oh XD I didn't mean that you need to write in a subfaction ^^ more like if it is okay for me to say that she took over the job in one of the communities. (As to not clash with one of your ideas haha).

Ahh but I see yeah :O I think therapy is such a good thing to add to it. Just like I wrote, I think many of the models will struggle to cope with the changes ^^!

And thanks XD All that is left to hope for me is to get the dragon! ^^

(And I'm glad you liked it, took me a few hours to write that XD but it was fun!)
@rei711
Haha oh XD I didn't mean that you need to write in a subfaction ^^ more like if it is okay for me to say that she took over the job in one of the communities. (As to not clash with one of your ideas haha).

Ahh but I see yeah :O I think therapy is such a good thing to add to it. Just like I wrote, I think many of the models will struggle to cope with the changes ^^!

And thanks XD All that is left to hope for me is to get the dragon! ^^

(And I'm glad you liked it, took me a few hours to write that XD but it was fun!)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Oh, yes, that's quite fine. I don't think I'll be adding in other factions soon, not when I'm busy trying to work on projects from school AND the lore for the diplomat pair that's coming up. I'm also looking into new things to launch once we hit a certain number of dragons in FL/GHT ^^ lots of things to come for sure.
@Dytileea
Oh, yes, that's quite fine. I don't think I'll be adding in other factions soon, not when I'm busy trying to work on projects from school AND the lore for the diplomat pair that's coming up. I'm also looking into new things to launch once we hit a certain number of dragons in FL/GHT ^^ lots of things to come for sure.
@rei711
Ahh okay yay ^^!

(And I understand the pain of school projects coming in between haha).

And it all sounds wonderful :P! Can't wait for the diplomat's lore! And even more upcoming cool things sounds wonderful ^^! I can't wait! (Also if you need some help with stuff for an idea, you can also hit me up ^^ I'd love to help - have been becoming wayy to obsessed with FL/GHT lately ^^)

Also I wonder what the new thing will be when hitting a certain amount of dragons :P! Sounds fun!
@rei711
Ahh okay yay ^^!

(And I understand the pain of school projects coming in between haha).

And it all sounds wonderful :P! Can't wait for the diplomat's lore! And even more upcoming cool things sounds wonderful ^^! I can't wait! (Also if you need some help with stuff for an idea, you can also hit me up ^^ I'd love to help - have been becoming wayy to obsessed with FL/GHT lately ^^)

Also I wonder what the new thing will be when hitting a certain amount of dragons :P! Sounds fun!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
I've got the plotline lined up for the lore, it just remains to be written. I've got a decent start on it right now. The only thing I need are artists, but that's for the upcoming stuff so I shan't spoil you just yet.
@Dytileea
I've got the plotline lined up for the lore, it just remains to be written. I've got a decent start on it right now. The only thing I need are artists, but that's for the upcoming stuff so I shan't spoil you just yet.
@rei711
Ohhh I see I see :P sounds interesting!

And goodluck with finding the artists ^^ would offer my services there, but I might be a bit too busy to draw something for a while. Although could ping me for any plans ^^ if I have the time I might help with drawing! (that is if you're fine with a more cartoonyish style ^^)
@rei711
Ohhh I see I see :P sounds interesting!

And goodluck with finding the artists ^^ would offer my services there, but I might be a bit too busy to draw something for a while. Although could ping me for any plans ^^ if I have the time I might help with drawing! (that is if you're fine with a more cartoonyish style ^^)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
I'm looking for an artist to design and create badges, but can't say what for just yet. Nothing too complicated, they'll be the same size as the FL/GHT badge and same shape. That sound like something you could handle?
@Dytileea
I'm looking for an artist to design and create badges, but can't say what for just yet. Nothing too complicated, they'll be the same size as the FL/GHT badge and same shape. That sound like something you could handle?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81