Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FL/GHT Lore Adoption:Write to Adopt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@Sequins
Ah, we'd prefer you not exalt if possible? This adoption centre's point IS to prevent exaltation ^^ breeding them is totally fine, maybe if you're tired of them later on, consider sending them back here?
Also, 30kt for the two you listed btw^^ will send CR soon! If you have time, please do consider writing up some more, since that was the main purpose of this thread instead of just reselling dragons.(I'd also need you to take a look at the main FL/GHT thread and tell me which factions these dragons will be joining, it's very important for a future update)
@Sequins
Ah, we'd prefer you not exalt if possible? This adoption centre's point IS to prevent exaltation ^^ breeding them is totally fine, maybe if you're tired of them later on, consider sending them back here?
Also, 30kt for the two you listed btw^^ will send CR soon! If you have time, please do consider writing up some more, since that was the main purpose of this thread instead of just reselling dragons.(I'd also need you to take a look at the main FL/GHT thread and tell me which factions these dragons will be joining, it's very important for a future update)
@DuskUnspoken
Sure, I'll plonk the FL/GHT badge in his bio and send him over. Could you kindly pick a faction for him to join and let me know which one?
@DuskUnspoken
Sure, I'll plonk the FL/GHT badge in his bio and send him over. Could you kindly pick a faction for him to join and let me know which one?
@rei711 That's cool, i'll exalt the babs instead then [if I don't like them anyway!] aha. I don't mind! ^^ x
@rei711 That's cool, i'll exalt the babs instead then [if I don't like them anyway!] aha. I don't mind! ^^ x
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Sequins
Oh shoot I edited my reply because I didn't think you'd reply so FAST XD, but just check the first message I pinged you in for the edited version!
@Sequins
Oh shoot I edited my reply because I didn't think you'd reply so FAST XD, but just check the first message I pinged you in for the edited version!
@rei711 Well my faction is light, so i'm guessing that?

(writing bios as we speak)

Esther (50879263) is going to have her name changed to something in a different language that basically means 'mystic meg' or something of that nature and many people think of her as a witch but she's actually the purest/kindest person you'll meet, it's just because she lives in (either morocco or saudi arabia, i'm not sure yet) and is a little different from the others because she stands out (and has a pet, which is normally a man's territory)

Unnamed (50436874) I might call Imperius because he's currently cursed with Unnamed parents BUT they're not exalted yet so idk?
@rei711 Well my faction is light, so i'm guessing that?

(writing bios as we speak)

Esther (50879263) is going to have her name changed to something in a different language that basically means 'mystic meg' or something of that nature and many people think of her as a witch but she's actually the purest/kindest person you'll meet, it's just because she lives in (either morocco or saudi arabia, i'm not sure yet) and is a little different from the others because she stands out (and has a pet, which is normally a man's territory)

Unnamed (50436874) I might call Imperius because he's currently cursed with Unnamed parents BUT they're not exalted yet so idk?
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Sequins
Um, no, I mean check the official FL/GHT thread for the names of the factions that FL/GHT has.
I set this up to give away dragons that would be connected to FL/GHT, not just to re-home random circuit dragons. If you do write lore for them later on it would have to be FL/GHT related as stated in the first page's requirements, otherwise I can't register them under FL/GHT. I hope you understand what I mean?
@Sequins
Um, no, I mean check the official FL/GHT thread for the names of the factions that FL/GHT has.
I set this up to give away dragons that would be connected to FL/GHT, not just to re-home random circuit dragons. If you do write lore for them later on it would have to be FL/GHT related as stated in the first page's requirements, otherwise I can't register them under FL/GHT. I hope you understand what I mean?
@rei711 okay in that case please educate me on the factions? i tried looking for them but no luck #dyspraxiadotcom
@rei711 okay in that case please educate me on the factions? i tried looking for them but no luck #dyspraxiadotcom
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Sequins
Oh, goodness, where are my manners? I forgot to link FL/GHT to here xD but you can access it via the button in my signature the round one that says FL/GHT. Take your time reading and feel free to DM me if you've got questions.
@Sequins
Oh, goodness, where are my manners? I forgot to link FL/GHT to here xD but you can access it via the button in my signature the round one that says FL/GHT. Take your time reading and feel free to DM me if you've got questions.
Okay, well from what I gather:

Unnamed (#50436874) is Diplomacy
Inachus (#52099908) is from the Intelligence
Esther (#50879263) is from the Medics
Orion (#51872002) is also Diplomacy

I feel like that how is how they best fit.
Okay, well from what I gather:

Unnamed (#50436874) is Diplomacy
Inachus (#52099908) is from the Intelligence
Esther (#50879263) is from the Medics
Orion (#51872002) is also Diplomacy

I feel like that how is how they best fit.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Sequins
Sure thing, thanks for taking the time to read through things. Do make a note of said factions in their biographies, I'm still working on other updates for FL/GHT at the moment regarding these factions(which is why I need to know which ones yours joined xD). Hope it didn't sound too demanding or anything(lore wise too).
@Sequins
Sure thing, thanks for taking the time to read through things. Do make a note of said factions in their biographies, I'm still working on other updates for FL/GHT at the moment regarding these factions(which is why I need to know which ones yours joined xD). Hope it didn't sound too demanding or anything(lore wise too).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81