Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Jake's giveaway stump for new members!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36215891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362159/36215891_350.png[/img] [/url] Hi there, names Jake! Being an explorer I tend to pick up things I find interesting, though I usually end up not wanting them later. So! Instead of selling these I'm leaving them at this here treestump to give away to new members such as yourselves. Now, make a line!! You can ask for up to TWO items, and one visit only!! I want to make sure everyone walks away with a lil something. Sometimes, i have more than one of the same item in the 'Material' category. If you wish you can take all of it! Or just one. If materials are not claimed by anyone in a few weeks they will be randomly gifted away. [emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=scroll size=1] Donations are welcome!!

36215891_350.png

Hi there, names Jake! Being an explorer I tend to pick up things I find interesting, though I usually end up not wanting them later. So! Instead of selling these I'm leaving them at this here treestump to give away to new members such as yourselves. Now, make a line!! You can ask for up to TWO items, and one visit only!! I want to make sure everyone walks away with a lil something.

Sometimes, i have more than one of the same item in the 'Material' category. If you wish you can take all of it! Or just one. If materials are not claimed by anyone in a few weeks they will be randomly gifted away.

Donations are welcome!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[center][b][emoji=red star size=1][size=4]Kind users who have donated[/size][emoji=red star size=1][/b][/center] [center][size=2]tytytytytytyty1, Neiko, Lupite, mercedesbark, LunarTea, Bananyan, Eelz, OcarinaRuler, vinci, chaiteayeen, Volur, Nikame
Kind users who have donated
tytytytytytyty1, Neiko, Lupite, mercedesbark, LunarTea, Bananyan, Eelz, OcarinaRuler, vinci, chaiteayeen, Volur, Nikame
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[center][b][u][size=5][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] WHATS IN STOCK [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/size][/u][/b][/center] [Quote=Materials][/quote] [Quote=Apparel][Item= Steel Steampunk Scarf][Item= Haunting amber forejewels][Item= Vibrant Rogue Footpads][Item= vibrant rogue mask][Item= Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item= Poisonous Woodtrail][Item= Sepia Woodwing][Item= Mage's Midnight Tunic][Item= Lucky Woodguard][/quote] [Quote=Familiars][Item=Butter Caiman][Item= Chillriver bucktooth][Item= black wolf][Item= Nightmare][Item= ragamouse][Item= Venomtooth Pilco][Item= Lilyfowl][Item= murkbottom gull][Item= Deadwood boar][Item= maren wavesinger][Item= mossy cerdae][Item= tradewinds gull][Item= Inquisitive Shroud][Item= Alstroemeria Fox][Item= Primrose mith][Item= Bluelight Chipskink][/quote] [Quote=Battle Items][Item= vile bolt][Item= Jungle Slash][Item= Pestilent Slash][Item= Scholar][Item= Discipline][Item= Ambush][Item= Charged Might Fragment][Item= Might Fragment][Item= Acuity Fragment][Item= Major health Potion][Item= Glass Hybrid Fragment][Item= Empathetic Regeneration][/quote] [Quote=Skins & Accents][/quote] [Quote=Specialty/random][/quote]
WHATS IN STOCK

Materials wrote:
Apparel wrote:
Steel Steampunk Scarf Haunting Amber Forejewels Vibrant Rogue Footpads Vibrant Rogue Mask Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Poisonous Woodtrail Sepia Woodwing Mage's Midnight Tunic Lucky Woodguard
Familiars wrote:
Butter Caiman Chillriver Bucktooth Black Wolf Nightmare Ragamouse Venomtooth Pilco Lilyfowl Murkbottom Gull Deadwood Boar Maren Wavesinger Mossy Cerdae Tradewinds Gull Inquisitive Shroud Alstroemeria Fox Primrose Mith Bluelight Chipskink
Battle Items wrote:
Vile Bolt Jungle Slash Pestilent Slash Scholar Discipline Ambush Charged Might Fragment Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Major Health Potion Glass Hybrid Fragment Empathetic Regeneration
Skins & Accents wrote:
Specialty/random wrote:
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Aaaaannd we are OPEN!!
Aaaaannd we are OPEN!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Hey may i plz have the Barbarian`s banner??!!

THX IN ADVANCE!!
Hey may i plz have the Barbarian`s banner??!!

THX IN ADVANCE!!
@xNEVERLANDx can I have the Sunrise Hibiscus, and the Grove Sylvian Wings?
@xNEVERLANDx can I have the Sunrise Hibiscus, and the Grove Sylvian Wings?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@CoughBeats
Jake grins and hands over the neatly folded banner. "Here ya go!"

@DeathPhoenix
"Only one item per dragon, sorry. Which one do you want the most?"
@CoughBeats
Jake grins and hands over the neatly folded banner. "Here ya go!"

@DeathPhoenix
"Only one item per dragon, sorry. Which one do you want the most?"
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@xNEVERLANDx the wings.
@xNEVERLANDx the wings.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix

"A good choice." Jake nods, handing over the shimmery wings.
@DeathPhoenix

"A good choice." Jake nods, handing over the shimmery wings.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@xNEVERLANDx can I have the Daisy Lei / the flower necklace thing
@xNEVERLANDx can I have the Daisy Lei / the flower necklace thing
0OwZ6vk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29