Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Cowboy Fest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
3. Friend request croix! Done! 4. Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)! My favorite fictional character is most definitely Hook from Once upon a time. He is so witty and charming I love him (Plus Colin O'Donahue is an absolute dreamboat, eye candyyy). Overall he has a really great character development, and I was super sad when the series ended ;3; 5. Roleplay response! / What is the best Pokemon (type)? I loooove water pokemon!! Gyrados was always my favorite growing up. (I am not good at roleplaying... ahem) 6. Throw junk at croix! icon_treasure.png Done! 7. Buy tickets! icon_treasure.png bought 5! 8. Post an animal gif! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/jHiNYYm4J6Vag/giphy.gif[/img] 9. Users that make you happy? merryattic1309 is my favorite user<3 He is also my husband, so I guess I'm biased xD but he is such a great person I am super lucky to have him. 10. Anything else you want to share? Buffalo sauce is the best sauce. No you can't change my mind >.> Also I really can use a lasso Bonus Ticket 2: Put the banner in your signature Done!
3. Friend request croix!
Done!

4. Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)!
My favorite fictional character is most definitely Hook from Once upon a time. He is so witty and charming I love him (Plus Colin O'Donahue is an absolute dreamboat, eye candyyy). Overall he has a really great character development, and I was super sad when the series ended ;3;

5. Roleplay response! / What is the best Pokemon (type)?
I loooove water pokemon!! Gyrados was always my favorite growing up. (I am not good at roleplaying... ahem)

6. Throw junk at croix! icon_treasure.png
Done!

7. Buy tickets! icon_treasure.png
bought 5!

8. Post an animal gif!
giphy.gif

9. Users that make you happy?
merryattic1309 is my favorite user<3 He is also my husband, so I guess I'm biased xD but he is such a great person I am super lucky to have him.

10. Anything else you want to share?
Buffalo sauce is the best sauce. No you can't change my mind >.>
Also I really can use a lasso

Bonus Ticket 2: Put the banner in your signature
Done!
69374170_0kspoo2kx0olQb3.png
Edited to add art
Edited to add art
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
2. Gift bomb another user or two! *gifting everyone on page 6 ;) 4. Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)! Lindsay Salmon from The Lovely Bones, book and movie versions. She's a lovely individual. 8. Post an animal gif! [img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/9924676/original.gif[/img] 10. Anything else you want to share? I love the doodles in the first posts. :^)
2. Gift bomb another user or two!
*gifting everyone on page 6 ;)

Lindsay Salmon from The Lovely Bones, book and movie versions. She's a lovely individual.

8. Post an animal gif!
original.gif

I love the doodles in the first posts. :^)
3PrXk2A.png
hey broz sorry for the low activity i have finals soon but this weird raffle is still up and going! might have to extend the end date since i'll be out of the country on the 23rd, but aside from that everything looks good and i'll send out a few responses once my schedule fixes itself ^^
hey broz sorry for the low activity i have finals soon but this weird raffle is still up and going! might have to extend the end date since i'll be out of the country on the 23rd, but aside from that everything looks good and i'll send out a few responses once my schedule fixes itself ^^
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
[b]1.[/b] Donate to your Dom Bank! Done! Proof: [img]https://i.imgur.com/SpEWY8r.png[/img] [b]2.[/b] Gift bomb another user or two! Done! Proof: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KjJsYr7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tmiuolm.png[/img] [b]3[/b]. Friend request croix! Done! :3c Fren! [b]4.[/b] Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)! Ohhhh god uh... I'm going to go with two? Yes two. I love Blackout, from Transformers. He's only in the first film (yes by Michael Bay, made in '07), he's actually not in the second (Revenge of the Fallen) as some people think- that's Grindor, another character. Am I a stupidly obsessed TF fan? You bet your butt. Blackout's amazing for his design concept, not for his death. He holds a special place in my heart primarily because of a roleplay I used to be a part of, but I mean, he's also kickbutt if you ever read his canon lore. Second fav, just because any reason I get to bring them up is a good one, is a character in the dnd I'm part of! Lord Amon is my son and I will protect that sad old man with my life. [b]5.[/b] [s]Roleplay response! / [/s]What is the best Pokemon (type)? Oh god I haven't RP'd in forever so uh- fav PKMN type is a tie between Dragon and Fire. Although having Fairy come out a few years ago really blew my microscope mind, as an Old Fan. [b]6.[/b] Throw junk at croix! *le dumps* I am the master of hoarding so- enjoy! [b]7.[/b] Buy tickets! Sending in 10kt, for a total of 10 additional tickets! [b]8.[/b] Post an animal gif! I noticed someone else posted a red panda! I'm so pleased- those cute butts are my favorite animal! So here, have another red panda because they are a pure sunshine blessing baby of adorable. [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/HUPc3ijS4WyRO/giphy.gif[/img] [b]9.[/b] Users that make you happy? The best people on this site <3 @Twisted0bsession @Kaijup0psicle @VoxxVoleur @thatjaeger @Tavvy @SerenityBreeze @mystiki @Kibble @Nightsorrow @Azera [b]10.[/b] Anything else you want to share? My work day was exhausting and my schedule next week really sucks (': I am Displeased. But hey dnd session days for me are coming up and they are Life Itself at this point so. At least I have something to look forward to after killing my ankles with all that walking. I hope you're doing amazing! [b]Bonus Ticket 2:[/b] Yes, I put the Chet man in my signature! Chet you are a cute little goob.
1. Donate to your Dom Bank!
Done! Proof:
SpEWY8r.png

Done! Proof:
KjJsYr7.png
tmiuolm.png

3. Friend request croix!
Done! :3c Fren!

Ohhhh god uh... I'm going to go with two? Yes two.
I love Blackout, from Transformers. He's only in the first film (yes by Michael Bay, made in '07), he's actually not in the second (Revenge of the Fallen) as some people think- that's Grindor, another character. Am I a stupidly obsessed TF fan? You bet your butt.
Blackout's amazing for his design concept, not for his death. He holds a special place in my heart primarily because of a roleplay I used to be a part of, but I mean, he's also kickbutt if you ever read his canon lore.

Second fav, just because any reason I get to bring them up is a good one, is a character in the dnd I'm part of! Lord Amon is my son and I will protect that sad old man with my life.

Oh god I haven't RP'd in forever so uh- fav PKMN type is a tie between Dragon and Fire. Although having Fairy come out a few years ago really blew my microscope mind, as an Old Fan.

6. Throw junk at croix!
*le dumps* I am the master of hoarding so- enjoy!

7. Buy tickets!
Sending in 10kt, for a total of 10 additional tickets!

8. Post an animal gif!
I noticed someone else posted a red panda! I'm so pleased- those cute butts are my favorite animal! So here, have another red panda because they are a pure sunshine blessing baby of adorable.

giphy.gif

The best people on this site <3
@Twisted0bsession @Kaijup0psicle @VoxxVoleur @thatjaeger @Tavvy @SerenityBreeze @mystiki @Kibble @Nightsorrow @Azera

My work day was exhausting and my schedule next week really sucks (': I am Displeased. But hey dnd session days for me are coming up and they are Life Itself at this point so. At least I have something to look forward to after killing my ankles with all that walking.
I hope you're doing amazing!

Bonus Ticket 2: Yes, I put the Chet man in my signature! Chet you are a cute little goob.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[b]1. Donate to your Dom Bank![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sYtCEcn.png[/img] I got the badge for donating to pleg's prize bank for 5 weeks in a row too? [b]2. Gift bomb another user or two![/b] Removed the user for privacy~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/4lJZaHy.png[/img] [b]3. Friend request croix![/b] Sent~ [b]4. Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)![/b] I think I have too many so... right now I'm replaying the Mass Effect trilogy minus ME3! I love Commander Shepard and how they can change widely depending on how you want to play them since it's a roleplaying game and all. If you're not familiar with the games, you might still be able to get a laugh out of searching "Mass Effect Hanging Up on Council / Disconnecting Council." Essentially, the player character can repeatedly hang up on a very important phone call... repeatedly. I happen to have my own fandragon for my Shepard~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35707587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357076/35707587_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]5. What is the best Pokemon (type)?[/b] It's gotta be Gardevoir. Pretty and scary, just my idol Champion Cynthia. [img]https://media0dk-a.akamaihd.net/83/43/70da69fd3098bd58620ac53aa3108f7f-10-of-the-most-absurdly-powerful-creatures-in-the-pokemon-world.jpg[/img] [b]6. Throw junk at croix![/b] *throws stuff* [b]8. Post an animal gif![/b] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/CUOfS8vFL39GU/giphy.gif[/img] [b]9. Users that make you happy?[/b] I don't actually have words for this. You guys just rock. (And thanks for the ping as always Royal~ [emoji=coatl love size=1]) @RoyalSorceress @Tavvy [b]10. Anything else you want to share?[/b] Greyhounds can run up to 45 mph or something crazy fast. Wow. [s]Yes, that's my favorite trivia bit to share with people.[/s] Bonus Ticket 2: Put the banner in your signature[/b] Voila.
1. Donate to your Dom Bank!
sYtCEcn.png
I got the badge for donating to pleg's prize bank for 5 weeks in a row too?

Removed the user for privacy~
4lJZaHy.png

3. Friend request croix!
Sent~

I think I have too many so... right now I'm replaying the Mass Effect trilogy minus ME3! I love Commander Shepard and how they can change widely depending on how you want to play them since it's a roleplaying game and all. If you're not familiar with the games, you might still be able to get a laugh out of searching "Mass Effect Hanging Up on Council / Disconnecting Council." Essentially, the player character can repeatedly hang up on a very important phone call... repeatedly.

I happen to have my own fandragon for my Shepard~

35707587_350.png

5. What is the best Pokemon (type)?
It's gotta be Gardevoir. Pretty and scary, just my idol Champion Cynthia.
70da69fd3098bd58620ac53aa3108f7f-10-of-the-most-absurdly-powerful-creatures-in-the-pokemon-world.jpg

6. Throw junk at croix!
*throws stuff*

8. Post an animal gif!
giphy.gif

I don't actually have words for this. You guys just rock. (And thanks for the ping as always Royal~ )
@RoyalSorceress @Tavvy

Greyhounds can run up to 45 mph or something crazy fast. Wow.

Yes, that's my favorite trivia bit to share with people.

Bonus Ticket 2: Put the banner in your signature[/b]
Voila.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@croix

1kt on 1 ticket sent! What a big spender I know. Much rich
@croix

1kt on 1 ticket sent! What a big spender I know. Much rich
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
A bump for u
A bump for u
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[center]Alright I want to enter: [b]3. Friend request @Croix[/b] Your name reminds me of La Croix from [i]Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines[/i] XD [b]4. Favourite Fictional Characters[/b] Oh boy. I have a LOT since I'm a fangirl. But I'll focus on Mileena from [i]Mortal Kombat[/i]. She's a clone of Kitana, an Edenian (Edenia is another realm different from Earth), who had her DNA spliced with Tarkatan (which is another creature, with vicious teeth from Outworld, another realm) DNA. She was made by Shang Tsung, who did so under orders of Shao Kahn. There's a lot of backstory to her, including the timeline change (OH BOY that's a whole can of worms I can't cover in this post). [b]5. Roleplay[/b] [i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280606&tab=dragon&did=33314743]Sandrider[/url] has to be careful due to her size, as she thumps around the party. She'd heard of said party through one of her anonymous contacts, and decided missing it wasn't an option. Plus, it was a good oppurtunity to see if anyone wanted to join her clan back in the Plateau. To her, it was a win-win situation: fun and recruitment! Plus, she heard there'd be some gifts, SO! It's a win-win-win! The familiar lassoing wasn't exactly her cup of tea, but using her sand power she could capture them fairly well (cheating? no she was allowed... hopefully). But, she passed on the fried pillbugs. She was not a fan of fried bugs. But fried plants she liked. but that alas was not an option.[/i] [b]5.5. Pokemon[/b] ALRIGHT as a Pokemon fan, I know [s]most[/s] all the types! [s]Totally![/s] My favourite type is hands down, Fairy! When they came out in gen7, like most people I was a bit reluctant to like them. But, after I learned Gardevoir (my favourite psychic pokemon) gained the Fairy secondary typing it grew on me. Then, Sylveon, Flabebe, and Xerneas all grew on me and my favourite type changed from (ironically) Dragon XD Fun fact, my second favourite type is Ice! Alolan Ninetails could arguably be my favourite haha [b]8. Animal Gif[/b] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/QXNrujD7GeWDm/giphy.gif[/img] [b]10. Extra[/b] OKAY so one of my favourite groups ATEEZ is coming back soon, but I've heard the previews and I'm a tad worried? I have L O V E D every song they've put out up to now (it's only 2 EPs but still), but the fact they may move their genre worries me.[/center]
Alright I want to enter:

3. Friend request @Croix
Your name reminds me of La Croix from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines XD

4. Favourite Fictional Characters
Oh boy. I have a LOT since I'm a fangirl. But I'll focus on Mileena from Mortal Kombat. She's a clone of Kitana, an Edenian (Edenia is another realm different from Earth), who had her DNA spliced with Tarkatan (which is another creature, with vicious teeth from Outworld, another realm) DNA. She was made by Shang Tsung, who did so under orders of Shao Kahn. There's a lot of backstory to her, including the timeline change (OH BOY that's a whole can of worms I can't cover in this post).

5. Roleplay
Sandrider has to be careful due to her size, as she thumps around the party. She'd heard of said party through one of her anonymous contacts, and decided missing it wasn't an option. Plus, it was a good oppurtunity to see if anyone wanted to join her clan back in the Plateau. To her, it was a win-win situation: fun and recruitment! Plus, she heard there'd be some gifts, SO! It's a win-win-win! The familiar lassoing wasn't exactly her cup of tea, but using her sand power she could capture them fairly well (cheating? no she was allowed... hopefully). But, she passed on the fried pillbugs. She was not a fan of fried bugs. But fried plants she liked. but that alas was not an option.

5.5. Pokemon
ALRIGHT as a Pokemon fan, I know most all the types! Totally! My favourite type is hands down, Fairy! When they came out in gen7, like most people I was a bit reluctant to like them. But, after I learned Gardevoir (my favourite psychic pokemon) gained the Fairy secondary typing it grew on me. Then, Sylveon, Flabebe, and Xerneas all grew on me and my favourite type changed from (ironically) Dragon XD Fun fact, my second favourite type is Ice! Alolan Ninetails could arguably be my favourite haha

8. Animal Gif
giphy.gif

10. Extra
OKAY so one of my favourite groups ATEEZ is coming back soon, but I've heard the previews and I'm a tad worried? I have L O V E D every song they've put out up to now (it's only 2 EPs but still), but the fact they may move their genre worries me.
Jqlkxca.png
@Croix [b]3. Friend request croix![/b] sure why not [b]4. Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)![/b] [i]kIRBY, KIRBY, KIRBY, IS THE NAME YOU SHOUD KNOW kIRBY, KIRBY, KIRBY, HE'S THE STAR OF THE SHOW[/i] AAAAAAAAAAAAa (i actually have a lot to say about kirby related stuff so i could ust PM you lol) [b] 5. Roleplay response! / What is the best Pokemon (type)?[/b] "ew... pillbugs..." Kunzite groaned. [b]6. Throw junk at croix![/b] here have a random battle stone I dont want [b]7. Buy tickets![/b] im sending 5016 treasure Chet how much mcchicken do you even need [b]8. Post an animal gif![/b] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/TdMVH60kJvTMI/giphy.gif[/img] *Fox noises* AA AA AA A A A AAAAAA [b]9. Users that make you happy?[/b] @EveningEmerald @LoversMasque @Periplans @Shirarisun @Turtletime Y'all are great, I've enjoyed PM'ing, roleplaying with, or talking to you, and enjoyed TurtleTime's IRL memeyness (yes I know TurtleTime IRL). I've just gotta say THANKS [b]10. Anything else you want to share?[/b] *Screeches Song of Supplication lyrics into Chet's ears* *Speaks jambandran and halcandran brokenly* i l i k e t u r t l e s
@Croix

3. Friend request croix!
sure why not

kIRBY, KIRBY, KIRBY, IS THE NAME YOU SHOUD KNOW
kIRBY, KIRBY, KIRBY, HE'S THE STAR OF THE SHOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAa (i actually have a lot to say about kirby related stuff so i could ust PM you lol)

"ew... pillbugs..." Kunzite groaned.

6. Throw junk at croix!
here
have a random battle stone I dont want

7. Buy tickets!
im sending 5016 treasure
Chet how much mcchicken do you even need

8. Post an animal gif!
giphy.gif
*Fox noises* AA AA AA A A A AAAAAA

@EveningEmerald @LoversMasque @Periplans @Shirarisun @Turtletime
Y'all are great, I've enjoyed PM'ing, roleplaying with, or talking to you, and enjoyed TurtleTime's IRL memeyness (yes I know TurtleTime IRL). I've just gotta say THANKS

*Screeches Song of Supplication lyrics into Chet's ears*
*Speaks jambandran and halcandran brokenly*
i l i k e t u r t l e s
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16