Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Cowboy Fest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
3. Sent! 4. Percy Jackson! 5. Evee! And all of his evolutions [img]https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--jCMzcW7C--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1466173972/production/designs/548967_1.jpg[/img] 8. [img]https://i2.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cat-pushes-cat-off-pizza-box-table.gif[/img] 10. Anything else you want to share? I should really be doing homework instead of answering questions xD
3. Sent!

4. Percy Jackson!

5. Evee! And all of his evolutions
548967_1.jpg

cat-pushes-cat-off-pizza-box-table.gif

10. Anything else you want to share?
I should really be doing homework instead of answering questions xD
[b]1.[/b] Sent 5k to my dom's bank ;w; [b]3.[/b] I sent you a friend request!! <3 [b]4. [/b]It changes a lot but right now I really love Snufkin from the Moomin books/shows! [b]5.[/b]Sylveon is such a cutie, definetly the best pokemon in my book c: [b]7. [/b]Sent over 3k and 5 gems for 8 tickets :D [b]8.[/b] [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6fJ9ovWWtSp7QUXC/giphy.gif[/img] [b]9. [/b]@Tetras -- ily dude!!!
1. Sent 5k to my dom's bank ;w;
3. I sent you a friend request!! <3
4. It changes a lot but right now I really love Snufkin from the Moomin books/shows!
5.Sylveon is such a cutie, definetly the best pokemon in my book c:
7. Sent over 3k and 5 gems for 8 tickets :D
8. giphy.gif
9. @Tetras -- ily dude!!!
bHeX9bv.png
Thanks @Aersolace for pinging me here :) 4. I like a LOT of fictional characters, usually computer-inclined nerds. My recent favourite is Pidge from Voltron - smart, nerdy, and adventurous. Plus she can pilot a gigantic lion robot, what more could you ask? Other favourites from back in the day include L from Death Note (I know this is cliché, but it was a very well done detective anime) and Mewtwo if non-human characters count. 5. Electric if I have to pick just one, but Fire, Dragon, Water, and Fairy are also great. 8. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/jj7MFG6lyZ8UU/giphy.gif[/img] 9. Hi my good beans, have a public roast. @Cerion @HenryTheArcher @klee @Cakeless @klefaeries 10. Happy Greenskeeper seems the most appropriate thing to add!
Thanks @Aersolace for pinging me here :)

4. I like a LOT of fictional characters, usually computer-inclined nerds. My recent favourite is Pidge from Voltron - smart, nerdy, and adventurous. Plus she can pilot a gigantic lion robot, what more could you ask?
Other favourites from back in the day include L from Death Note (I know this is cliché, but it was a very well done detective anime) and Mewtwo if non-human characters count.

5. Electric if I have to pick just one, but Fire, Dragon, Water, and Fairy are also great.

giphy.gif

9. Hi my good beans, have a public roast.
@Cerion @HenryTheArcher @klee @Cakeless @klefaeries

10. Happy Greenskeeper seems the most appropriate thing to add!
@puddletail
@puddletail
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@SilverQuark @croix Ahh my favorites in one thread XD
@SilverQuark @croix Ahh my favorites in one thread XD
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Silverquark

How dare you call me out like this!
@Silverquark

How dare you call me out like this!
Ef1ONJ1.png
1. Items sent! 2. Sent extra gifts to a few people in the Giving Tree thread~ 3. [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=ping size=1] 4. Does Pusheen count? I love her so much. I own so much merch! (hats, backpacks, clothes, several plush, stationary) 5. I have an eevee bias that I will be ignoring to remind everyone that espurr exists! and is perfect! in every way! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/42758da5bac5d2825ac0c69f9476b621/tumblr_okjtohJ0hx1rpn9eno2_500.gif[/img] 6. [emoji=mystery bag size=1] [emoji=trade size=1] 7. Chet can recklessly spend 15kt of my hard-earned dragon cash in exchange for 15 tickets 8. Here is a 10/10 cat, Cream Heroes' Lulu~ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b9093e1d89639e5b0341a12431dc7241/tumblr_pg1a0b1bI31wwb2aso1_250.gif[/img] 9. I would like to thank TheNobleAbsol for making my dreams come true! 10. I have developed an irrational love for Chet. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Bonus Ticket: I did my best, Chet! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rxgr45p.png[/img] Bonus Ticket 2: [emoji=fae star size=2]
1. Items sent!

2. Sent extra gifts to a few people in the Giving Tree thread~

4. Does Pusheen count? I love her so much. I own so much merch! (hats, backpacks, clothes, several plush, stationary)

5. I have an eevee bias that I will be ignoring to remind everyone that espurr exists! and is perfect! in every way!
tumblr_okjtohJ0hx1rpn9eno2_500.gif

7. Chet can recklessly spend 15kt of my hard-earned dragon cash in exchange for 15 tickets

8. Here is a 10/10 cat, Cream Heroes' Lulu~
tumblr_pg1a0b1bI31wwb2aso1_250.gif

9. I would like to thank TheNobleAbsol for making my dreams come true!

10. I have developed an irrational love for Chet.

Bonus Ticket: I did my best, Chet!
Rxgr45p.png

Bonus Ticket 2:
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
Chet is my new fav dragon, also beautiful art I'm in love w your style!! So professional. 1. Donate to your Dom Bank! I donate every week!! Depending on what I have, usually treasure but sometimes gems! 3. Friend request croix, heehee newfriendnewfriendnewfriendnewfriend!!! 4. Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)! Ough,, Mercy definitely, she's from my favorite game of all time (Overwatch) and is my favorite character out of any book/series/game!! (Trust me I have a lot that I love almost equally as I love her, but ya gotta pick sometime!! I'm super indecisive so I said "I love Mercy!!" and went with it!) 5. Roleplay response! / What is the best Pokemon (type)? ((Begin)) I am not one for parties, trust me. They are so loud and so bright, almost too much for my tastes, so when I received an invitation from some random cowboy, I was hesitant to attend. But of course, there is always business to be done. This party is no different. A long time intruder of my territory is also attending, I do not wish to cause a scene at an old friend's happy gathering, but I do plan on gaining information through analyzing the situation and his reaction to such. One can learn much by observing. So I took a deep breath, adorned myself in silly pretty things, and removed my lab coat. (and unfortunately my sword, I did not wish to seem hostile) But as all good spy missions require, I needed something more, something small and very vital to my plans. "Zoe, come forth, won't you? We are about to leave." A brown blur zooms from the couch onto my shoulder, she is eternally small, and yet, eternally useful. She makes me feel a bit better about my situation. From the moment I stepped into the room, I knew this would be no easy feat. Dragons mill about everywhere, wings brush against horns and tails swish against ankles, but no one seems to mind as there is ample room for easy movement. I look up and smile slightly, I can't help but display my emotions as I spot Chet immediately, the small, quick fae is zooming about socializing with everyone in sight. I wonder how he does it, so quickly and efficiently, I will always seem too slow, too awkward to be interesting. But the moment he zooms up to me, grinning with two drink in his claws, he doesn't seem to mind at all about my awkward mannerisms and instead strikes up a lively discussion about my latest projects and how he can apply them to his wild adventures. I do not know how such an exciting dragon could possibly be so interested in my boring lab work, and yet I cannot tell if he is faking his enthusiasm. Soon enough, he has to move elsewhere to entertain his company, but he leaves me with a bright grin and an unknown cup of liquid. I slosh it around in the glass and sniff it hesitantly, alcohol free, he really does know me. I sip to myself as I mill around the crowd, but i am too large to find one dragon in such a bright sea, maybe if i was a fae. Quick and small is what I need. I wave a claw, seemingly to no one, and utter a few soft words. "Cenezoa, do you think you can handle this?" No response other than a confident smile, and a brown blur zipping above the crowd. While she is busy, I find myself having an unusually good time. No one entertains me more than Chet, but I learn quite a few things and have many interesting interactions, more than I have in months. So when Cenezoa comes back to inform me that our target is not at the party, I am surprised to find that I don't mind one bit. In fact...I think I will stay for a bit longer... 8. Post an animal gif! RABBITS!! I love these bouncy lil kiddos!! [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/RVoWmXb1PjtV6/giphy.gif[/img] 9. Users that make you happy? Ahh I don't think anyone wants to be pinged but!! I love my irl friends who play the game with me, even if they leave occasionally they always come back and support my businesses!! They also help me out with grinding if they know I really want something, they're so so kind, even though none of them are really into dragons as much as I am, they respect my interests and participate in them!! 10. Anything else you want to share? Hrm...I love this website!! And all these people!! And it's so so so nice and amazing that you're doing something so beneficial to the community!! Thank you so much for the opportunity. (Also if you're looking for something about me : I have two rabbits named Fawkes and Pepper, Fawkes is big and FAT with arctic fox coloring, and Pepper is small and LEAN, Pepps looks kinda like a wild rabbit so that usually causes a lot of problems, but due to anatomy and behavior it is very clear that she is domestic!! I love them both w my whole heart an I'd die for them hehe) EDIT : Umm,,, I can't remember what number it was but...Chet is now in my siggy (he has a very nice barn door!)
Chet is my new fav dragon, also beautiful art I'm in love w your style!! So professional.

1. Donate to your Dom Bank!
I donate every week!! Depending on what I have, usually treasure but sometimes gems!

3. Friend request croix, heehee newfriendnewfriendnewfriendnewfriend!!!

4. Tell me about your favorite fictional character(s)!
Ough,, Mercy definitely, she's from my favorite game of all time (Overwatch) and is my favorite character out of any book/series/game!! (Trust me I have a lot that I love almost equally as I love her, but ya gotta pick sometime!! I'm super indecisive so I said "I love Mercy!!" and went with it!)

5. Roleplay response! / What is the best Pokemon (type)?
((Begin)) I am not one for parties, trust me. They are so loud and so bright, almost too much for my tastes, so when I received an invitation from some random cowboy, I was hesitant to attend. But of course, there is always business to be done. This party is no different. A long time intruder of my territory is also attending, I do not wish to cause a scene at an old friend's happy gathering, but I do plan on gaining information through analyzing the situation and his reaction to such. One can learn much by observing. So I took a deep breath, adorned myself in silly pretty things, and removed my lab coat. (and unfortunately my sword, I did not wish to seem hostile) But as all good spy missions require, I needed something more, something small and very vital to my plans. "Zoe, come forth, won't you? We are about to leave." A brown blur zooms from the couch onto my shoulder, she is eternally small, and yet, eternally useful. She makes me feel a bit better about my situation. From the moment I stepped into the room, I knew this would be no easy feat. Dragons mill about everywhere, wings brush against horns and tails swish against ankles, but no one seems to mind as there is ample room for easy movement. I look up and smile slightly, I can't help but display my emotions as I spot Chet immediately, the small, quick fae is zooming about socializing with everyone in sight. I wonder how he does it, so quickly and efficiently, I will always seem too slow, too awkward to be interesting. But the moment he zooms up to me, grinning with two drink in his claws, he doesn't seem to mind at all about my awkward mannerisms and instead strikes up a lively discussion about my latest projects and how he can apply them to his wild adventures. I do not know how such an exciting dragon could possibly be so interested in my boring lab work, and yet I cannot tell if he is faking his enthusiasm. Soon enough, he has to move elsewhere to entertain his company, but he leaves me with a bright grin and an unknown cup of liquid. I slosh it around in the glass and sniff it hesitantly, alcohol free, he really does know me. I sip to myself as I mill around the crowd, but i am too large to find one dragon in such a bright sea, maybe if i was a fae. Quick and small is what I need. I wave a claw, seemingly to no one, and utter a few soft words. "Cenezoa, do you think you can handle this?" No response other than a confident smile, and a brown blur zipping above the crowd. While she is busy, I find myself having an unusually good time. No one entertains me more than Chet, but I learn quite a few things and have many interesting interactions, more than I have in months. So when Cenezoa comes back to inform me that our target is not at the party, I am surprised to find that I don't mind one bit. In fact...I think I will stay for a bit longer...

8. Post an animal gif!
RABBITS!! I love these bouncy lil kiddos!!
giphy.gif

9. Users that make you happy?
Ahh I don't think anyone wants to be pinged but!! I love my irl friends who play the game with me, even if they leave occasionally they always come back and support my businesses!! They also help me out with grinding if they know I really want something, they're so so kind, even though none of them are really into dragons as much as I am, they respect my interests and participate in them!!

10. Anything else you want to share?
Hrm...I love this website!! And all these people!! And it's so so so nice and amazing that you're doing something so beneficial to the community!! Thank you so much for the opportunity. (Also if you're looking for something about me : I have two rabbits named Fawkes and Pepper, Fawkes is big and FAT with arctic fox coloring, and Pepper is small and LEAN, Pepps looks kinda like a wild rabbit so that usually causes a lot of problems, but due to anatomy and behavior it is very clear that she is domestic!! I love them both w my whole heart an I'd die for them hehe)

EDIT : Umm,,, I can't remember what number it was but...Chet is now in my siggy (he has a very nice barn door!)
Friend request croix!
Done

5. What is the best Pokemon (type)?
If you don't want to roleplay, just list your favorite pokemon or type
Dark-Poochyena
Electric/Dragon-Zekrom

Sent some stuff for tickets (5 tickets)
Friend request croix!
Done

5. What is the best Pokemon (type)?
If you don't want to roleplay, just list your favorite pokemon or type
Dark-Poochyena
Electric/Dragon-Zekrom

Sent some stuff for tickets (5 tickets)

Frcomm69.png
@croix 2. Gift bombing @/KozuKitty a silver flowerfall! 3. Friend request sent! 4. Favorite fictional character(s): *deep breath* Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter) Cassia Reyes (Matched) Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon books) Lucy and Edmund (Narnia) Aspen Leger (Selection) Seth Sorenson (Fablehaven) Rue (Hunger Games) Arcus (Frostblood) Uriah (Divergent) Alyss (Ranger's Apprentice) Evangeline (Red Queen) Hester Shaw (Mortal Engines) Tess (Legend) Moon (Wings of Fire) Feathertail (Warriors) Alex Fierro (Magnus Chase) Zia (Kane Chronicles) Hazel Levesque (Heroes of Olympus) Meg McCaffrey (Trials of Apollo) John (UnOrdinary) Shon (Siren's Lament) Florence (Winter Moon) Kody (Lumine) Artemis (Lore Olympus) 5. Favorite Pokemon type: Psychic or Dark 6. Sending apparel! 8. Harp seal pup! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0jrgpm4v21qi1zwko1_500.gif[/img] 9. @oldred100 thank you so much for being such a great friend! It's really awesome getting to chat with you on Flight Rising all the time! 10. I watched Avengers: Endgame today and I both loved and hated the ending. Bonus ticket 2: Done! Just resized so I can fit it.
@croix
2. Gift bombing @/KozuKitty a silver flowerfall!
3. Friend request sent!
4. Favorite fictional character(s): *deep breath*
Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)
Cassia Reyes (Matched)
Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon books)
Lucy and Edmund (Narnia)
Aspen Leger (Selection)
Seth Sorenson (Fablehaven)
Rue (Hunger Games)
Arcus (Frostblood)
Uriah (Divergent)
Alyss (Ranger's Apprentice)
Evangeline (Red Queen)
Hester Shaw (Mortal Engines)
Tess (Legend)
Moon (Wings of Fire)
Feathertail (Warriors)
Alex Fierro (Magnus Chase)
Zia (Kane Chronicles)
Hazel Levesque (Heroes of Olympus)
Meg McCaffrey (Trials of Apollo)
John (UnOrdinary)
Shon (Siren's Lament)
Florence (Winter Moon)
Kody (Lumine)
Artemis (Lore Olympus)
5. Favorite Pokemon type: Psychic or Dark
6. Sending apparel!
8. Harp seal pup!
tumblr_m0jrgpm4v21qi1zwko1_500.gif

9. @oldred100 thank you so much for being such a great friend! It's really awesome getting to chat with you on Flight Rising all the time!
10. I watched Avengers: Endgame today and I both loved and hated the ending.
Bonus ticket 2: Done! Just resized so I can fit it.
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16