Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Cowboy Fest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Oh boy 17, this is gonna be a long list~

1. rich tastes
  2. it's a holdup
  3. magical girls
  4. i can see twice your sins
  5. my eyes
  6. owo
  7. presto
  8. Godfather
  9. RNG
  10. ugly arts
  11. she took the kids
  12. your new best friend
  13. ouch
  14. shale
  15. BZZZZZ
  16. abracazam
  17. mom look
Oh boy 17, this is gonna be a long list~

1. rich tastes
  2. it's a holdup
  3. magical girls
  4. i can see twice your sins
  5. my eyes
  6. owo
  7. presto
  8. Godfather
  9. RNG
  10. ugly arts
  11. she took the kids
  12. your new best friend
  13. ouch
  14. shale
  15. BZZZZZ
  16. abracazam
  17. mom look
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
Oh my... I won something ... Yippee!!
Thank you for holding this raffle !!

1 I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to give you this prize pack.
2 shale
3 Kori
4 BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
5 it's a holdup!
6 rich tastes
7 magical girls
8 ouch
9 mom look what i found
10 overprepared
11 abracazam
Oh my... I won something ... Yippee!!
Thank you for holding this raffle !!

1 I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to give you this prize pack.
2 shale
3 Kori
4 BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
5 it's a holdup!
6 rich tastes
7 magical girls
8 ouch
9 mom look what i found
10 overprepared
11 abracazam
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
Congrats to the winners and thanks for putting this creative raffle together @croix!
Congrats to the winners and thanks for putting this creative raffle together @croix!
lohf4Mo.png
@raepocalypse @frogtea @aersolace @bandicut @shudder @everburn

just a reminder that if you don't claim your prizes in about ~5 hours (with some leniency) your spots will be redrawn! if you don't feel like listing out everything and you're closer to the bottom, anything like "something random" is also fine)

@borkbean
if the people above forfeit, their slots get moved to the bottom so you'll have a better choice in prizes, since i just realized you don't have to pick one currently :o
@raepocalypse @frogtea @aersolace @bandicut @shudder @everburn

just a reminder that if you don't claim your prizes in about ~5 hours (with some leniency) your spots will be redrawn! if you don't feel like listing out everything and you're closer to the bottom, anything like "something random" is also fine)

@borkbean
if the people above forfeit, their slots get moved to the bottom so you'll have a better choice in prizes, since i just realized you don't have to pick one currently :o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
I MISSED THE PING AND NOW IM HOLDIN EVERYONE UP AAAAAAA

Okay uuhhhh

1. overprepared
2. owo
3. your new best friend
4. get one of these ugly arts
5. now thats some rng
6. abracazam

This is so fun i love this raffle tbh
I MISSED THE PING AND NOW IM HOLDIN EVERYONE UP AAAAAAA

Okay uuhhhh

1. overprepared
2. owo
3. your new best friend
4. get one of these ugly arts
5. now thats some rng
6. abracazam

This is so fun i love this raffle tbh
unknown.pngEmDXb3p.png unknown.png
Oh sorry! I must have lost the ping somewhere...oops!

1. it’s a holdup
2. rich tastes
3. my eyessss
4. abracazam
5. your new best friend
6. Dolor
7. presto
8. overprepared
9. ouch
10. Fedora and 250g
11. get one of these ugly arts
12. now that’s some RNG
13. shale
Oh sorry! I must have lost the ping somewhere...oops!

1. it’s a holdup
2. rich tastes
3. my eyessss
4. abracazam
5. your new best friend
6. Dolor
7. presto
8. overprepared
9. ouch
10. Fedora and 250g
11. get one of these ugly arts
12. now that’s some RNG
13. shale
Thank you!

1. it's a holdup!
2. your new best friend
3. mom look what i found
4. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
5. overprepared
6. cloning machine success
7. MY EYYYYYYYYES
8. abracazam
9. owo
10. presto
11. snow, ice, everything nice
12. now that's some RNG
13 - 18. random :^)
Thank you!

1. it's a holdup!
2. your new best friend
3. mom look what i found
4. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
5. overprepared
7. MY EYYYYYYYYES
8. abracazam
9. owo
10. presto
11. snow, ice, everything nice
12. now that's some RNG
13 - 18. random :^)
3PrXk2A.png
@croix is it too late?? so sorry
@croix is it too late?? so sorry
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
1. mY eYeSSsEess
2. ouch
3. abracazam
3. get one of these ugly arts
4. proper prince
5. mom look what i found
7. I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to give you this prize pack.
7. overprepared
8. shale
9. i can see twice your sins
10. making a splash
11. bZzZzzZZZ
12. now that’s some rng
1. mY eYeSSsEess
2. ouch
3. abracazam
3. get one of these ugly arts
4. proper prince
5. mom look what i found
7. I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to give you this prize pack.
7. overprepared
8. shale
9. i can see twice your sins
10. making a splash
11. bZzZzzZZZ
12. now that’s some rng
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
1.)It’s a holdup!
2.) your new best friend
3.) I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to give you this prize pack.
4.) rich taste
5) ouch
6) abrakazam
7Cloning machine success
8owo
9)Presto
10)MAH EYEEES
11)bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12)Mom look what I found
13)0verprepared
Ummmmmmmm sorry unexpected drama
@criox
1.)It’s a holdup!
2.) your new best friend
3.) I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to give you this prize pack.
4.) rich taste
5) ouch
6) abrakazam
7Cloning machine success
8owo
9)Presto
10)MAH EYEEES
11)bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12)Mom look what I found
13)0verprepared
Ummmmmmmm sorry unexpected drama
@criox
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16