Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Fresh Produce Grams
1 2 3 4
thanks anon for the sweet gram <3 ^_^
thanks anon for the sweet gram <3 ^_^
giphy.gif

@3ctoplasm @AlexArmidia24 @Alitema @almightyjanitor @Amburgerl @Apfelobst @aquaticFeline @ArmourGeek @Asterodea @Azera @Barricadechild @Bast6415 @bittersweetlove @BJsBabes @BlackRayser @Borkbean @Casethrace @Cheshly @CoyoteFlowers @CthulhuYandere @dd2900 @Disillusionist @divitineo @drgnhawk @Espoir @Famion @Fatuus @FlameLeaf @Fletcher @Goldia @hawchoo @HedwigHufflepuff @Herddog @Imaturtul @IvyLove @jackthegecko @Jeydis @JinxMoonstone @Juxta13 @kittncakes @Korwa @LadyOfTheSkies @LadyRenee @LeapingLeoLizard @LittlestCondor @Martinique @Nebiros @Nimrook @Nishiboys @October @odakotarose @oldred100 @onemessyperson @overose @Pandademic @Petall @planttkid @pondweed @Puddletail @RaiStarDragon @Rohana @RoyalSorceress @RubyMinx @rubyredtan @serron @Sidegrinder @sparklesdani @sphyrnidae @splatterdoodle @SprinklesTheCat @Sylphiette @Tarany @Teewie @TroubleinSevens @trubbish @Valyrie @venipede @Veredii @Watercolour @wenmistry @YanderePower @Zaya

First of let me give a huge THANK YOU to all of you for participating! It was truly amazing to see all the kindness and friendship you helped spread across Sornieth. I got so many messages from recipient's letting me know the grams brought a smile to their face or brightened their day, so thank for helping make that happen!

I hope you all had a wonderful Greenskeeper Gathering!

Next up: Our prize drawing.
Please let me know your order of preference in the next 24 hours so I can get your prizes sent off to you. :)

1. RaiStarDragon
2. Rohana
3. Petall
4. Cheshly
5. Amburgerl

@3ctoplasm @AlexArmidia24 @Alitema @almightyjanitor @Amburgerl @Apfelobst @aquaticFeline @ArmourGeek @Asterodea @Azera @Barricadechild @Bast6415 @bittersweetlove @BJsBabes @BlackRayser @Borkbean @Casethrace @Cheshly @CoyoteFlowers @CthulhuYandere @dd2900 @Disillusionist @divitineo @drgnhawk @Espoir @Famion @Fatuus @FlameLeaf @Fletcher @Goldia @hawchoo @HedwigHufflepuff @Herddog @Imaturtul @IvyLove @jackthegecko @Jeydis @JinxMoonstone @Juxta13 @kittncakes @Korwa @LadyOfTheSkies @LadyRenee @LeapingLeoLizard @LittlestCondor @Martinique @Nebiros @Nimrook @Nishiboys @October @odakotarose @oldred100 @onemessyperson @overose @Pandademic @Petall @planttkid @pondweed @Puddletail @RaiStarDragon @Rohana @RoyalSorceress @RubyMinx @rubyredtan @serron @Sidegrinder @sparklesdani @sphyrnidae @splatterdoodle @SprinklesTheCat @Sylphiette @Tarany @Teewie @TroubleinSevens @trubbish @Valyrie @venipede @Veredii @Watercolour @wenmistry @YanderePower @Zaya

First of let me give a huge THANK YOU to all of you for participating! It was truly amazing to see all the kindness and friendship you helped spread across Sornieth. I got so many messages from recipient's letting me know the grams brought a smile to their face or brightened their day, so thank for helping make that happen!

I hope you all had a wonderful Greenskeeper Gathering!

Next up: Our prize drawing.
Please let me know your order of preference in the next 24 hours so I can get your prizes sent off to you. :)

1. RaiStarDragon
2. Rohana
3. Petall
4. Cheshly
5. Amburgerl
1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngvUymGmk.gif
@Rosewing

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I won! I was just sending of nature grams to make my friends happy, I didn't even notice there were prizes until after I sent them!

My order of preference is 1, 5, 3, 2, 4
@Rosewing

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I won! I was just sending of nature grams to make my friends happy, I didn't even notice there were prizes until after I sent them!

My order of preference is 1, 5, 3, 2, 4
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
congrats to all winners! hope you all had a great Greenskeeper Gathering, even if you didn't win! ^^ see you next time, maybe.
congrats to all winners! hope you all had a great Greenskeeper Gathering, even if you didn't win! ^^ see you next time, maybe.
+2 hr FR time, she/they, Ace/Aro (Demi?), Swedish American, I speak English and basic German. status: ♫ My world's on fire, how about yours? ♪
yUJyALg.png eGiN2Xv.png
Thanks so much!
  1. Prize 1 - Nature's Child
  2. Prize 2 - Black Tulips
  3. Prize 3 - Marigolds
  4. Prize 5 - Flower Shower
Thanks so much!
  1. Prize 1 - Nature's Child
  2. Prize 2 - Black Tulips
  3. Prize 3 - Marigolds
  4. Prize 5 - Flower Shower
Awww thanks you! This was a beautiful surprise and I had to share to some friends. And the raffle is a nice bonus! Thanks! I'd love a little nature egg. Prize pack #1

Thanks to everyone who made this such a wonderful event!
Awww thanks you! This was a beautiful surprise and I had to share to some friends. And the raffle is a nice bonus! Thanks! I'd love a little nature egg. Prize pack #1

Thanks to everyone who made this such a wonderful event!
TbzuZay.gif Adoptable Shop
Accents
Graphic Resources

In Process Hatchery
XdLHsqb.png
@Rosewing

I'd love any prize that is left, since there's only 5 packs and I'm drawn last. Thank you so much for hosting this year's Produce Grams!
@Rosewing

I'd love any prize that is left, since there's only 5 packs and I'm drawn last. Thank you so much for hosting this year's Produce Grams!
vskrOF.jpg
@rosewing
oof so sorry for the late response. If I’m still allowed, preference order is 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
@rosewing
oof so sorry for the late response. If I’m still allowed, preference order is 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
tt9oQoD.png
1 2 3 4