Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Venusian

Sure! I'm ready :)
@Venusian

Sure! I'm ready :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
Incoming Dragons! ^^

I really love that banner. I can't stop looking at the detail and that Imp's genes! ^^
Incoming Dragons! ^^

I really love that banner. I can't stop looking at the detail and that Imp's genes! ^^
@Canisa Hello! I do prefer PM's, but please feel free to send via CR if it's easier for you.

I'll be checking in with the event hosts that are offering raffle tickets next week, so you won't have to do anything. I'll be adding them in manually after our festival week concludes :)
@Canisa Hello! I do prefer PM's, but please feel free to send via CR if it's easier for you.

I'll be checking in with the event hosts that are offering raffle tickets next week, so you won't have to do anything. I'll be adding them in manually after our festival week concludes :)
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie

Thanks! I'll be sending some treasure by PM shortly. (Actually, a lot of treasure. There are some REALLY interesting prizes in this raffle.)

And thanks for the info on the Event Tickets. There are several Events I am interested in, so I might be winning some tickets that way too, if I'm lucky.
@Valyrie

Thanks! I'll be sending some treasure by PM shortly. (Actually, a lot of treasure. There are some REALLY interesting prizes in this raffle.)

And thanks for the info on the Event Tickets. There are several Events I am interested in, so I might be winning some tickets that way too, if I'm lucky.
fw5Pc0h.png
Hi, everyone! I made an error calculating the gem payouts for our raffle. I've updated the payout chart to reflect the current gem ratio. We'll be honoring the previous higher gem payouts for the next couple of hours if anyone is still working on getting a batch of dragons leveled to send in.
Hi, everyone! I made an error calculating the gem payouts for our raffle. I've updated the payout chart to reflect the current gem ratio. We'll be honoring the previous higher gem payouts for the next couple of hours if anyone is still working on getting a batch of dragons leveled to send in.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@shugenja there were a few dragons with bonuses in the last batch that I bought for only 10 gems - would you like me to send over the gems for the bonuses as well?
@shugenja there were a few dragons with bonuses in the last batch that I bought for only 10 gems - would you like me to send over the gems for the bonuses as well?
@ilexopaca

Oh shoot, there are bonuses? Sorry, this is my first ever raffle.
@ilexopaca

Oh shoot, there are bonuses? Sorry, this is my first ever raffle.
@shugenja no worries! We account for the exalt payout bonuses each day. So if you’re paying with gems, the color bonus is 2 extra gems and the breed and gene bonuses is 1 extra gem. I’ll send you your extra gems in a PM!
@shugenja no worries! We account for the exalt payout bonuses each day. So if you’re paying with gems, the color bonus is 2 extra gems and the breed and gene bonuses is 1 extra gem. I’ll send you your extra gems in a PM!
@ilexopaca

Thank you! I didn't even know there were exalt bonuses. Woops.
@ilexopaca

Thank you! I didn't even know there were exalt bonuses. Woops.
@Juulika

I have 10 lvl 6's if you are good to accept them!
@Juulika

I have 10 lvl 6's if you are good to accept them!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79