Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'll Buy YOU a Dragon...
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 506 507
@meowmeow2023
Option 2 please! A “Light” themed dragon please. Basically, a yellow dragon (not al yellow) My aesthetic is I guess, imperial?

To the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon!
@meowmeow2023
Option 2 please! A “Light” themed dragon please. Basically, a yellow dragon (not al yellow) My aesthetic is I guess, imperial?

To the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon!
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
Hi, @vindigo! Option 1: COMPLETE SURPRISE!! Just look around my lair and you'll see what I usually go for. :)
Whichever dragon you think would be best! (I want to kind of expand my Wildclaw collection, as well as the newer breeds, but I'd rather have good genes/colors 'cuz breed are usually cheaper to change! Again, whichever you think is best!)
I've never done something like this before, because I'm a bit worried that someone won't take the time or use their effort and I'll sadly end up selling/exalting. Here, you get a glimpse of their personality, first.

To whoever posts below me...
Gosh, nothing in the world would make me happier than being able to pick out and purchase the perfect dragon for you! Just let me know your option :D
Hi, @vindigo! Option 1: COMPLETE SURPRISE!! Just look around my lair and you'll see what I usually go for. :)
Whichever dragon you think would be best! (I want to kind of expand my Wildclaw collection, as well as the newer breeds, but I'd rather have good genes/colors 'cuz breed are usually cheaper to change! Again, whichever you think is best!)
I've never done something like this before, because I'm a bit worried that someone won't take the time or use their effort and I'll sadly end up selling/exalting. Here, you get a glimpse of their personality, first.

To whoever posts below me...
Gosh, nothing in the world would make me happier than being able to pick out and purchase the perfect dragon for you! Just let me know your option :D
Boop! For that lucky person going to comment below me... I'll buy you a dragon!
Boop! For that lucky person going to comment below me... I'll buy you a dragon!
@dragon2109 I would like a dragon, please. Option 1. My lair is kind of all over the place, so have fun with it.

Next person, I would love to buy you a dragon!
@dragon2109 I would like a dragon, please. Option 1. My lair is kind of all over the place, so have fun with it.

Next person, I would love to buy you a dragon!
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk Option one please (just not blue, green or brown)

To the person belom me, let me find you a new dragon <3
@LadyChipmunk Option one please (just not blue, green or brown)

To the person belom me, let me find you a new dragon <3
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys Option one, please! My lair doesn't have any particular aesthetic, so go wild!

To the person below me, I'd love to buy you a dragon!
@Siritys Option one, please! My lair doesn't have any particular aesthetic, so go wild!

To the person below me, I'd love to buy you a dragon!
9hqcHsy.pngnqJjxPC.pngeBpvxRS.pngCgGoUJQ.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.pngH2jRHgT.pngl3rzrTh.pngV9hvwjS.pngipvkeK1.pngQo61dTZ.pngM2Y3B0G.png

WKtl2lb.png |
@AndleRandle
Option 1 please ^^

the person below me, I like buy you a dragon!
@AndleRandle
Option 1 please ^^

the person below me, I like buy you a dragon!
Fd5cQVO.png
I want to give this a try! O: @Varellen Option 1 please! ^^ To the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon! ^_^ Update: My new dragon from Varellen! Picked a perfect partner for my dragon, Stars! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58540374] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585404/58540374_350.png[/img] [/url]
I want to give this a try! O:

@Varellen
Option 1 please! ^^

To the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon! ^_^

Update: My new dragon from Varellen! Picked a perfect partner for my dragon, Stars!

58540374_350.png
@SanguineFox
Option one please! :D

To the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon! ^^
@SanguineFox
Option one please! :D

To the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon! ^^
kHExOMX.png
@BlackCatThirteen
Option 2 please! I would like a nice, yellow, Light Rep. Preferably no star genes or shiny genes(constellation, starmap), just a simple dragon. Also not FULLY yellow, just some parts yellow. My aesthetic is I guess, imperial?

To the person below me, I would like to buy you a dragon!
@BlackCatThirteen
Option 2 please! I would like a nice, yellow, Light Rep. Preferably no star genes or shiny genes(constellation, starmap), just a simple dragon. Also not FULLY yellow, just some parts yellow. My aesthetic is I guess, imperial?

To the person below me, I would like to buy you a dragon!
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 506 507