Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'll Buy YOU a Dragon...
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 506 507
@Sinjin Mostly 'cuz you're thread owner, I'd like to take you up on your offer. Option 2-ish? I just don't want a male SD or female Coatl. Active Lore, Hatchery, Inactive Lore, and FL/GHT tabs are most accurate to my aesthetics?

Whoever's next, I'd love to buy you a dragon!
except person from last time, please. I tried very hard and she didn't even last 30 minutes and that just smarts ;^;
@Sinjin Mostly 'cuz you're thread owner, I'd like to take you up on your offer. Option 2-ish? I just don't want a male SD or female Coatl. Active Lore, Hatchery, Inactive Lore, and FL/GHT tabs are most accurate to my aesthetics?

Whoever's next, I'd love to buy you a dragon!
except person from last time, please. I tried very hard and she didn't even last 30 minutes and that just smarts ;^;
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
Option 1, please! (if you can't find a theme just message me and I'll help you ;-;)

And to the person below me, I'll buy you a dragon!
@LeviathanDemon
Option 1, please! (if you can't find a theme just message me and I'll help you ;-;)

And to the person below me, I'll buy you a dragon!
he/him Autumn-Dryad_FLIPPED.gif trans rxnhpVs.png
@thatoneEmokid
option one please!

i'll love to buy below a dragon ^^
@thatoneEmokid
option one please!

i'll love to buy below a dragon ^^
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
@kissaphobic
Option 1 please!

I’d love to buy the person below me a dragon! :)
@kissaphobic
Option 1 please!

I’d love to buy the person below me a dragon! :)
kHExOMX.png
@BlackCatThirteen option 2 please, no blue, green or brown range derg (optional: I still don't have any fade/blend dragon ;) )

To the person below me, I would love to find you new dragon ^^
@BlackCatThirteen option 2 please, no blue, green or brown range derg (optional: I still don't have any fade/blend dragon ;) )

To the person below me, I would love to find you new dragon ^^
B43QG5A.png
option 1 I need a male nocturne if you want to get me one please stick to the dragon breeds i have other than that go for it!

To the person below I would love to give you a derg! (might be a while though im poor)

option 1 I need a male nocturne if you want to get me one please stick to the dragon breeds i have other than that go for it!

To the person below I would love to give you a derg! (might be a while though im poor)

Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
Option 1 please and thank you
It's a bit hard to tell my aesthetic rn Cuz I am freshly starting but I lean toward blue dragons with spotty patterns or partly white ones
Option 1 please and thank you
It's a bit hard to tell my aesthetic rn Cuz I am freshly starting but I lean toward blue dragons with spotty patterns or partly white ones
@GithrilGral
Sent a gal I think you might like!

To the person below me: option 1 please! My lair is mostly magic users, but feel free to send anything you think would fit~ Thank you!
@GithrilGral
Sent a gal I think you might like!

To the person below me: option 1 please! My lair is mostly magic users, but feel free to send anything you think would fit~ Thank you!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
@meowmeow2023 you got it wrong way, user above you gives you the dragon and you give it to the person below you
@meowmeow2023 you got it wrong way, user above you gives you the dragon and you give it to the person below you
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys

Ahhh thanks for telling me that! I’m fine with giving an extra dragon and not getting one, so whoever’s below me should let me know which option they’d like and I’ll send one to them ^_^
@Siritys

Ahhh thanks for telling me that! I’m fine with giving an extra dragon and not getting one, so whoever’s below me should let me know which option they’d like and I’ll send one to them ^_^
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 506 507