Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Competitor
If this is till open I'd love to enter~ It's so nice that your doing this!
@Competitor
If this is till open I'd love to enter~ It's so nice that your doing this!
Is it closed? Can I be added if it's still possible to join? ^ ^ If not, that's ok, I see i'm late cx
Is it closed? Can I be added if it's still possible to join? ^ ^ If not, that's ok, I see i'm late cx
I would like to enter :)
Thank you!
I would like to enter :)
Thank you!
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
id love to enter :> im geneing a dream g1 i was just able to get, and theyre all gem genes x.x
id love to enter :> im geneing a dream g1 i was just able to get, and theyre all gem genes x.x
CvyoOwu.png
Could I enter please?

I'd love to try and buy some more gifts for my friends and help with some project dragons qwq
Could I enter please?

I'd love to try and buy some more gifts for my friends and help with some project dragons qwq
Congrats on getting the cast off!

I’ll enter if possible, I’m saving up to give my clan’s matriarch a constellation gene~
Congrats on getting the cast off!

I’ll enter if possible, I’m saving up to give my clan’s matriarch a constellation gene~
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
Congrats on getting the cast off! If I won, it would put me towards gening and costuming up my first dragon
Congrats on getting the cast off! If I won, it would put me towards gening and costuming up my first dragon
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
I'm happy u got ur cast off! I'm also saving up for some gene projects if I ever got it
I'm happy u got ur cast off! I'm also saving up for some gene projects if I ever got it
xORz178.pngFpZFtYc.png0Mrd9KK.pngmenthuthuyoupi . youpi | any prns !
Thank you all for entering! My cast is off and I now have a splint which luckily is below my elbow. Once I’m home I’ll use a random site to decide the winners!
Thank you all for entering! My cast is off and I now have a splint which luckily is below my elbow. Once I’m home I’ll use a random site to decide the winners!
Thank you all for entering, here are the winners! Gems will be going out shortly

1. #27 @7BlueZebras
2. #78 @OkanaWolf
3. #71 @Dracana
4. #4 @then
5. #52 @Adularescence
6. #47 @RubyMinx
7. #62 @gaylittlebike
8. #44 @Lunyra
9. #86 @jajanky
10. #21 @mayanaz
Thank you all for entering, here are the winners! Gems will be going out shortly

1. #27 @7BlueZebras
2. #78 @OkanaWolf
3. #71 @Dracana
4. #4 @then
5. #52 @Adularescence
6. #47 @RubyMinx
7. #62 @gaylittlebike
8. #44 @Lunyra
9. #86 @jajanky
10. #21 @mayanaz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10