Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Congrats! Hope you feel better and recover well! :D

I'd use the gems to buy some River Royalist Tail Rings!
Congrats! Hope you feel better and recover well! :D

I'd use the gems to buy some River Royalist Tail Rings!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
I’d use the gems to help fund my raffle with better prizes ^^
I’d use the gems to help fund my raffle with better prizes ^^
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Congrats on your recovery!! I broke my leg a few years ago and the feeling of getting the cast off was incredible.

I'm hoping to save up as many gems as possible before Ancient Breeds are released, as I imagine that's going to be a wild time haha
Congrats on your recovery!! I broke my leg a few years ago and the feeling of getting the cast off was incredible.

I'm hoping to save up as many gems as possible before Ancient Breeds are released, as I imagine that's going to be a wild time haha
[quote name="gaylittlebike" date="2019-05-05 20:46:25" ] Congrats on your recovery!! I broke my leg a few years ago and the feeling of getting the cast off was incredible. I'm hoping to save up as many gems as possible before Ancient Breeds are released, as I imagine that's going to be a wild time haha [/quote] Oh yeah, that’s true XD
gaylittlebike wrote on 2019-05-05 20:46:25:

Oh yeah, that’s true XD
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
I hope you recover quickly and normally! It's never a super nice feeling to have a cast on for long. Thank you so much for the chance though! I would be saving up for apparel and/or future events! <3
I hope you recover quickly and normally! It's never a super nice feeling to have a cast on for long. Thank you so much for the chance though! I would be saving up for apparel and/or future events! <3
He/Him | 18
i'd love to enter (: i'll be putting it towards getting a UM skin for one of my fav dragons (:
i'd love to enter (: i'll be putting it towards getting a UM skin for one of my fav dragons (:
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
May I enter?
May I enter?
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Please add me! I'm saving up to buy the Xanadu accent for my beloved dragon Kiiril!

I'm so happy you get your cast off! Thank you so much!
Please add me! I'm saving up to buy the Xanadu accent for my beloved dragon Kiiril!

I'm so happy you get your cast off! Thank you so much!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Can I still enter? :D
Can I still enter? :D
giphy.gif
Thank you so much for being generous! I’m glad to see that you’ve recovered quickly! I’d love to buy more (groans) UMAs for my dergs. Buying UMAs and spending all my money is my ultimate fatal weakness!
Thank you so much for being generous! I’m glad to see that you’ve recovered quickly! I’d love to buy more (groans) UMAs for my dergs. Buying UMAs and spending all my money is my ultimate fatal weakness!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10