Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Congrats hun!!!

I would like to have a chance ! I am kinda new here and i really want to collect my green babies and get more lair expansions such as apparels and familiars too! Thank you very very very much for this chance!
Congrats hun!!!

I would like to have a chance ! I am kinda new here and i really want to collect my green babies and get more lair expansions such as apparels and familiars too! Thank you very very very much for this chance!
W4yz25D.gif
Congrats for the sales and for getting your cast off!
I would use the money to save up for the Constellation gene for my progen girl :)
Congrats for the sales and for getting your cast off!
I would use the money to save up for the Constellation gene for my progen girl :)
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
Good luck with your arm!! Um, as for what it would go to... there are three things I am saving for: a new battle dragon that's level 25 (I don't have one), a geneing project that requires breed change scrolls, or a mate for one of my newest Imp ladies! Or, if I happen across a really tempting familiar I'd buy it as I'm on a quest to "catch 'em all!" ;)
Good luck with your arm!! Um, as for what it would go to... there are three things I am saving for: a new battle dragon that's level 25 (I don't have one), a geneing project that requires breed change scrolls, or a mate for one of my newest Imp ladies! Or, if I happen across a really tempting familiar I'd buy it as I'm on a quest to "catch 'em all!" ;)
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
This is a great idea. My current goal is to get a constellation gene, but long term I am saving for sprites.
This is a great idea. My current goal is to get a constellation gene, but long term I am saving for sprites.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
Good luck eoth your arm! I'll probably use the gems to buy some genes and apparels
Good luck eoth your arm! I'll probably use the gems to buy some genes and apparels
t6khqZc.png
Congratulations!! I’ve never had a similar injury but getting the cast off must feel pretty great :D Thank you for doing this!

I would save the gems for my Light Sprite quest. I’m almost halfway there! Eeeeee
Congratulations!! I’ve never had a similar injury but getting the cast off must feel pretty great :D Thank you for doing this!

I would save the gems for my Light Sprite quest. I’m almost halfway there! Eeeeee
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
Congratulations, with your cast coming off. I would probably use the gems to buy apparels and familiars. If I have enough, I may get a gem gene for my Gen 1s.
Congratulations, with your cast coming off. I would probably use the gems to buy apparels and familiars. If I have enough, I may get a gem gene for my Gen 1s.
https://pokefarm.com/user/OnyxMinx
Congrats on the sale!
I'm hoarding all the gems I can to maybe someday be able to afford a Bone Fiend. If I can only get one riddiculously overpriced familiar, it's gotta be that one.
Congrats on the sale!
I'm hoarding all the gems I can to maybe someday be able to afford a Bone Fiend. If I can only get one riddiculously overpriced familiar, it's gotta be that one.
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
Thank you so much for doing this! I hope your recovery goes well!

If I had the gems I'd use it for giftbombing a certain user. Me and a couple of friends are helping them with a fandragon.
Thank you so much for doing this! I hope your recovery goes well!

If I had the gems I'd use it for giftbombing a certain user. Me and a couple of friends are helping them with a fandragon.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10