Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Gifting Thread
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 747 748
@ThistleProse bottles
@ThistleProse bottles
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Thanks guys!!

Updated my list; I have an assignment due tomorrow that I gotta focus on, but once that's done I'll go through who needs stuff and see what I can send out <3
Thanks guys!!

Updated my list; I have an assignment due tomorrow that I gotta focus on, but once that's done I'll go through who needs stuff and see what I can send out <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Basically Unobtainable: [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=primary gene: tiger] , [item=tigerblood foo] ————— [i] [b]^ I need all of these still please![/b][/i] [item=meditate]x2 [item=Serpae Tetras]x12 [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] [item=mystic bark mask] [item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] [item=Woodland Acorn]x2,[item=Grey Squirrel]x15,[item=Tigereye Squirrel]x5 -------------------------------------- [u]help if you can!![/u]
Basically Unobtainable:
Primary Gene: Clown
Breed Change: Tundra
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Primary Gene: Tiger , Tigerblood Foo
—————

^ I need all of these still please!

Meditate x2
Serpae Tetras x12
Fungalhoof Qiriq
Mystic Bark Mask
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat
Woodland Acorn x2, Grey Squirrel x15, Tigereye Squirrel x5
help if you can!!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@IraBell & @Lynz If you have the ingredients for the [item=Mystic Bark Mask] 50x Cedar Logs & 100x Squirrel Skulls, you can trade them at this link (plus 3kt), for the mask -- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1935358/1]Link[/url] Veeeeeery useful! Just sent a request for the Cloudy Tail myself and its how I got my Mask.
@IraBell & @Lynz

If you have the ingredients for the Mystic Bark Mask
50x Cedar Logs & 100x Squirrel Skulls, you can trade them at this link (plus 3kt), for the mask -- Link

Veeeeeery useful! Just sent a request for the Cloudy Tail myself and its how I got my Mask.
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Looking for [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs] [item=cloudy tail feathers] [item=pelt-lined crate] x2 [item=golden lion snake] [item=heckling hydrena] [item=king quillrunner] [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] Updated
Looking for

Unhatched Shadow Egg

Unhatched Earth Egg

Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs

Cloudy Tail Feathers

Pelt-Lined Crate x2

Heckling Hydrena

King Quillrunner

Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle

Updated
I want to look into the heart of the dancer
His movements have a magic mystery
They must have a message and a meaning
'cause he's doing something to me
Update~ [quote name="SkyDancer10" date="2019-10-05 15:49:00" ] Here's my current list! Thank you to everyone who has helped so far. ^^~ [quote][item=delicate bat wing]x18 [item=clownfish]x1 [item=primary gene: clown]x1 [item=lightning runestone]x1 [item=breed change: guardian]x1 [item=princess petal gecko]x1 [item=jumping spider]x15 [item=balsas anole]x20 [item=breed change: tundra]x1 [item=cragside mussels]x11 [item=centaur berserker]x1[/quote] [/quote]
Update~
SkyDancer10 wrote on 2019-10-05 15:49:00:
Here's my current list! Thank you to everyone who has helped so far. ^^~

Quote:
Delicate Bat Wing x18 Clownfish x1 Primary Gene: Clown x1 Lightning Runestone x1
Breed Change: Guardian x1 Princess Petal Gecko x1 Jumping Spider x15 Balsas Anole x20
Breed Change: Tundra x1 Cragside Mussels x11 Centaur Berserker x1
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
(UPDATED) [img]https://i.imgur.com/7nNDShj.png[/img] If anyone helps me get the items for any of these quests, it will be deeply appreciated.
(UPDATED)
7nNDShj.png

If anyone helps me get the items for any of these quests, it will be deeply appreciated.
@CrystalChrissy Hey I don't have everything you need but I have some things you can have
@CrystalChrissy Hey I don't have everything you need but I have some things you can have
goSc2L4.png
I need help with some quests. These are the items I need to complete them: [item=Hardshell]x5 [item=Satin Violets]x15 [item=Pale Pink Rose]x15 [item=Forest Green Tail Wrap] [item=Forest Green Wing Wraps] [item=Earth Runestone] Thank you LordJeanliness for the Bamboo Photocat and Broken Flower Pots!! Thank you RandomStitches for the daddy long legs, blooming vine, wildwood moss and hardy antler!! Thank you ThistleProse for hardshell, yellow-tinged featherduster, and sweetpuff feathers!! Thank you ingridflo for the hardy antler and delicate bat wing!!
I need help with some quests. These are the items I need to complete them:

Hardshell x5 Satin Violets x15 Pale Pink Rose x15
Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps Earth Runestone

Thank you LordJeanliness for the Bamboo Photocat and Broken Flower Pots!! Thank you RandomStitches for the daddy long legs, blooming vine, wildwood moss and hardy antler!! Thank you ThistleProse for hardshell, yellow-tinged featherduster, and sweetpuff feathers!! Thank you ingridflo for the hardy antler and delicate bat wing!!
shadowsshadows
DvQAd5e.jpg
TpdrLm0.jpg
in0BUZj.jpg
0xvKaz0.jpg
hd7V7XO.jpg
IEpPHzJ.jpg
CtXsj0f.jpg VSUB8Kr.jpg
W3NalJ6.jpg
dr5DhPS.jpg
bSn0MeR.jpg
GrmZ2lf.jpg
p9XILsh.jpg
@melazather Sent phytocat and flower pots. @CrystalChrissy sent clay For future reference, here's how to post the icons with tooltips, to make it easier to know what you need: [code][item=Item name here][/code]
@melazather

Sent phytocat and flower pots.

@CrystalChrissy sent clay

For future reference, here's how to post the icons with tooltips, to make it easier to know what you need:
Code:
[item=Item name here]
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 747 748