Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Gifting Thread
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 747 748
@suurin sending rusted treasure chest!
@suurin sending rusted treasure chest!
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
@aerdnanocte
Sending x4 Blooming Vine and x11 Daddy Longlegs!

@Pachirisu
Sending x18 Wildwood Moss, Clownfish, x3 Clown Charger Fin, Augite Protector, x18 Flycatcher, and Bottled Embers!

@BeckAlistiere
Sending Copper Steampunk Scarf!

@Al3s1s
Sending Vegetable Oil!
@aerdnanocte
Sending x4 Blooming Vine and x11 Daddy Longlegs!

@Pachirisu
Sending x18 Wildwood Moss, Clownfish, x3 Clown Charger Fin, Augite Protector, x18 Flycatcher, and Bottled Embers!

@BeckAlistiere
Sending Copper Steampunk Scarf!

@Al3s1s
Sending Vegetable Oil!
@2Pencil

Sending the Shadow Runestone
@2Pencil

Sending the Shadow Runestone
[item=Smallhead Flying Fish] x20 [item=Arcane Runestone] [item=Water Strider] x3 Grinding in Arena. Fishing to level @Swipp: How 'bout that sash? I'm gonna have to go shopping again soon. Right after I converted a bunch of t to g, too!
Smallhead Flying Fish x20
Arcane Runestone
Water Strider x3

Grinding in Arena.
Fishing to level

@Swipp: How 'bout that sash?
I'm gonna have to go shopping again soon. Right after I converted a bunch of t to g, too!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness

Sending the 4 Nuggets
@LordJeanliness

Sending the 4 Nuggets
@LordJeanliness Sent the luminous shortfin
@LordJeanliness Sent the luminous shortfin
@aerdnanocte sending hardshells

@LordJeanliness sending trumpeter swans
@aerdnanocte sending hardshells

@LordJeanliness sending trumpeter swans
GkfDmNh.png
@Katzen

Sending the bottles
@Katzen

Sending the bottles
Hmm, pretty much at the beginning but don't know where to find half of these items:

My list has already been cleared by awesome people! Thank you!
Hmm, pretty much at the beginning but don't know where to find half of these items:

My list has already been cleared by awesome people! Thank you!
@Avaryn most of those super early items are found through gathering! You gotta gather in the right zone though. I recommend Googling "ITEM NAME flight rising" to figure out where everything is from. THe info's on the wiki, but googling is the fastest way to get there.

There are also some really great trackers that people have put together that tell you where to get everything. I personally use THIS one. I also use this person's Swipp/Baldwin sheet and Bestiary because I like the way they lay out their sheets.

I've sent you some grass and mice :)
@Avaryn most of those super early items are found through gathering! You gotta gather in the right zone though. I recommend Googling "ITEM NAME flight rising" to figure out where everything is from. THe info's on the wiki, but googling is the fastest way to get there.

There are also some really great trackers that people have put together that tell you where to get everything. I personally use THIS one. I also use this person's Swipp/Baldwin sheet and Bestiary because I like the way they lay out their sheets.

I've sent you some grass and mice :)
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 747 748