Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
bump
bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Akiraliliphenxp come take a look boo
@Akiraliliphenxp come take a look boo
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
[quote name="Shadowsole" date="2019-05-10 20:27:43" ] @morrigne Honestly, I don't remember the bit that made me realise the show wasn't good anymore, but I gotta say, the only thing keeping me watching after ep 3 this season is this raffle and just to see how bad it gets [/quote] I don't think the show isn't good anymore, but I do feel that they are rushing the end. It took so long to get this far, lovingly developing all the characters, but now (like with the one night conclusion to the Night King), I feel they are just getting to the answer and tying up loose ends. I do want to know what happens, but I hope the books make a longer (and different) end to it. This isn't a comedy, but it feels a little like the end to a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta. After all the twists, something happens and everything is sorted out in the last 10 minutes. The Fairies marry the Peers. The Pirates marry the wards. Koko marries Katisha, the Ghosts come back to life and lift the curse, Ralph turns out to be well-born and becomes the captain and gets to marry the girl, etc, etc. This ending is beginning to feel just as sudden. The only thing that can save it is if the outcome turns out bad, portending a longer struggle ahead.
Shadowsole wrote on 2019-05-10 20:27:43:
@morrigne

Honestly, I don't remember the bit that made me realise the show wasn't good anymore, but I gotta say, the only thing keeping me watching after ep 3 this season is this raffle and just to see how bad it gets

I don't think the show isn't good anymore, but I do feel that they are rushing the end. It took so long to get this far, lovingly developing all the characters, but now (like with the one night conclusion to the Night King), I feel they are just getting to the answer and tying up loose ends. I do want to know what happens, but I hope the books make a longer (and different) end to it.

This isn't a comedy, but it feels a little like the end to a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta. After all the twists, something happens and everything is sorted out in the last 10 minutes. The Fairies marry the Peers. The Pirates marry the wards. Koko marries Katisha, the Ghosts come back to life and lift the curse, Ralph turns out to be well-born and becomes the captain and gets to marry the girl, etc, etc. This ending is beginning to feel just as sudden. The only thing that can save it is if the outcome turns out bad, portending a longer struggle ahead.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Shadowsole

What character death has hit you the hardest?

I am very sensitive and usually cry when a favorite dies in shows or movies. But I haven't shed a tear yet. I guess the saddest death for me so far(I've only watched up to season 7) was Ned Stark's death and Viserion's. I think it's because most of my favs die, I must have become numb lol
@Shadowsole

I am very sensitive and usually cry when a favorite dies in shows or movies. But I haven't shed a tear yet. I guess the saddest death for me so far(I've only watched up to season 7) was Ned Stark's death and Viserion's. I think it's because most of my favs die, I must have become numb lol
SotkiVd.gif
bump
Can't wait for the next show
bump
Can't wait for the next show
I’m not quite sure of this just one person is hard the red wedding was pretty brutal, I I have to pIck one, um catelyn Stark?
I’m not quite sure of this just one person is hard the red wedding was pretty brutal, I I have to pIck one, um catelyn Stark?
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Shadowsole
Ned Stark, probably because his death was the only one that wasn't spoilered when I saw it.
@Shadowsole
Ned Stark, probably because his death was the only one that wasn't spoilered when I saw it.
@Shadowsole Hi wanna buy 100 tickets!(I will pay in both gems and treasure if that's ok.)

As for the weekly question,I would say I the Hound's death.But now we know that actually didn't happen,I would go with the death of Lyanna Mormont/Little bear...Yeah I know,she was such a small character,but I just freaking loved her.Here she was,only a little kid with no family left and with pretty much everyone looking at her in hopes she can save this little nobble house that was trying hard to survive from the start.Yet she gave everything she had, no fear no regrets,and faced the frost giant more bravely than anyone else in that battle did.She went down like a true hero.

I will add the raffle link to my signature too!
@Shadowsole Hi wanna buy 100 tickets!(I will pay in both gems and treasure if that's ok.)

As for the weekly question,I would say I the Hound's death.But now we know that actually didn't happen,I would go with the death of Lyanna Mormont/Little bear...Yeah I know,she was such a small character,but I just freaking loved her.Here she was,only a little kid with no family left and with pretty much everyone looking at her in hopes she can save this little nobble house that was trying hard to survive from the start.Yet she gave everything she had, no fear no regrets,and faced the frost giant more bravely than anyone else in that battle did.She went down like a true hero.

I will add the raffle link to my signature too!
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
Episode 5 tonight !!
bump
Episode 5 tonight !!
bump
up.
up.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png