Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Festival Sprites Raffle | 10 Sprites!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 546 547
All hail lads! Spring is a season of miracles, magic and presents. Many among you have come to know me due to other events, but I'll introduce myself once again. The name's Duo. I'm the clan's chief and the quartermaster. Thus, I'm in charge for managing the apparel and familiars getting in my claws. Several days ago, a wonderful beings called sprites stepped outside the lair to meet the shining sun. I thought it'd be a wonderful gift to share with everyone (along with the fact that I don't need more mouths to feed), so I'm proud to declare the official opening of the Festival Sprites Raffle! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398846/39884596_350.png[/img][center]
All hail lads!
Spring is a season of miracles, magic and presents. Many among you have come to know me due to other events, but I'll introduce myself once again. The name's Duo. I'm the clan's chief and the quartermaster. Thus, I'm in charge for managing the apparel and familiars getting in my claws. Several days ago, a wonderful beings called sprites stepped outside the lair to meet the shining sun. I thought it'd be a wonderful gift to share with everyone (along with the fact that I don't need more mouths to feed), so I'm proud to declare the official opening of the Festival Sprites Raffle!
39884596_350.png
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/M8s7ftn/festosprite.png[/img] [size=2]Ever dreamt of owning first year's festival familiars?[/size] [size=3]All your savings to buy even [i]one[/i] suddenly impulse drain on a beautiful dragon?[/size] [s][size=1]we understand this pain[/size][/s] This raffle is here to help you.[/center] ----- [size=5][b]Welcome![/b][/size] Hello and welcome to the Festival Sprites Raffle! If you want a proof which verifies that I own all the sprites in prize section, please visit my bestiary. You'll find them all waiting for the person who'll take them to a loving home! :3 [size=5][b]Prizes[/b][/size] [columns][quote=Tier 1][center][size=2][b]Gems Ablaze[/b][/size] ----- [item=Fire Sprite] [color=#FF4500][size=3][b]Fire Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tier 2][center][size=2][b]Dat Fiction[/b][/size] ----- [item=Arcane Sprite] [color=#800080][size=3][b]Arcane Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tier 3][center][size=2][b]Fluffy Freeze[/b][/size] ----- [item=Ice Sprite] [color=#6495ED][size=3][b]Ice Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tier 4][center][size=2][b]Riot of What?[/b][/size] ----- [item=Plague Sprite] [color=#8B0000][size=3][b]Plague Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/quote][/columns][columns][quote=Tier 5][center][size=2][b]So Shocking[/b][/size] ----- [item=Lightning Sprite] [color=#474747][size=3][b]Lightning Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tier 6][center][size=2][b]Dis Gusting[/b][/size] ----- [item=Wind Sprite] [color=#4b9651][size=3][b]Wind Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tier 7][center][size=2][b]Tricky Trouper[/b][/size] ----- [item=Shadow Sprite] [color=#440a73][size=3][b]Shadow Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tier 8][center][size=2][b]It Rocks[/b][/size] ----- [item=Earth Sprite] [color=#5a4835][size=3][b]Earth Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][/columns][columns][quote=Tier 9][center][size=2][b]Bubbly Enough[/b][/size] ----- [item=Water Sprite] [color=#454d7f][size=3][b]Water Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tier 10][center][size=2][b]Just Leaf It[/b][/size] ----- [item=Nature Sprite] [color=#389338][size=3][b]Nature Sprite[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=BUMP PRIZE][center][size=2][b]404 Sorry No Light Sprite Found There![/b][/size] ----- [item=Amberglow Chest] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [color=#DAA520][size=3][b]Amberglow Chest[/b] [b]Unhatched Light Egg[/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][/columns] [size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size] [list][*][b]Participation:[/b] obtain [b][color=#993300]at least 1 (one) ticket[/color][/b] and you're in! [*][b]Ticket Price:[/b] [b][color=#D4AF37]1000 treasure[/color][/b] [b]or[/b] [b][color=#6699FF]1 gem[/color][/b] per each ticket. [*][b]Refunds:[/b] apply [u]only[/u] if a raffle is cancelled. [*][b]Obtaining Tickets:[/b][list][*]Send a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/deliver]One-Way Crossroad[/url] to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=352167]Anna222[/url] with payment for tickets. [*]Add a message to your Crossroads trade. It should contain 'Festival Sprites Raffle'. [*]If you forget to specify the message, [u]the Crossroad trade will not get accepted[/u] until you specify it. [*]If the Crossroad trade is accepted, that means you're in and your tickets are counted.[/list] [*][b]Maximum Tickets:[/b] there is no limit on tickets you can obtain. [*][b]Bonuses:[/b] [b]each 3 tickets[/b] sent in one Crossroad trade [b]will add you 1 extra free ticket[/b]. [*][b]Drawing:[/b][list][*][i]Terms:[/i] after the raffle will close, a drawing will happen [b]in a maximum of 3 (three) days.[/b] [*][i]Method:[/i] the winners are drawn using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] among the total ticket amount. [*][i]Winners:[/i] the 10 tickets which will get drawn will get a right to pick a prize. [u]Yes, one person can win multiple times[/u].[/list] [*][b]Distribution:[/b] There will be 10 randomly selected tickets. The first drawn ticket's holder grabs one prize first, the second drawn ticket's holder grabs one prize second and so on. [*][b]Reselection:[/b] If a winner won't accept a Crossroad trade in 24 hours, the trade will be rejected and the drawing for their place will be done again (see 'Drawing' section of these rules). [*][b]Bump Raffle:[/b][list][*]The tickets earned for the Bump Raffle and for the main raffle are two different tickets and they won't add up together. [u]This is a separate mini-raffle[/u]. [*]Simply bump this thread by writing a post in it and you earn 1 ticket for the Bump Raffle. [*]One user can earn a bump ticket once in at least 30 minutes. If one user does a bump in lower time frame, the tickets won't add until 30 minutes or more will pass between two of their most recent bumps. [*]The winner which takes the chest and egg will be determined randomly using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] among the total bump ticket amount. Just like the main raffle.[/list][/list] [size=5][b]Ending Date[/b][/size] There is actually no specified ending date. The raffle ends whenever it gets enough funds for me to buy one Light Sprite! [size=2]After all, this little fellow is the very reason this raffle exist.[/size]
festosprite.png

Ever dreamt of owning first year's festival familiars?
All your savings to buy even one suddenly impulse drain on a beautiful dragon? we understand this pain

This raffle is here to help you.

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the Festival Sprites Raffle!

If you want a proof which verifies that I own all the sprites in prize section, please visit my bestiary. You'll find them all waiting for the person who'll take them to a loving home! :3

Prizes
Tier 1 wrote:
Gems Ablaze

Fire
Sprite
Tier 2 wrote:
Dat Fiction

Arcane
Sprite
Tier 3 wrote:
Fluffy Freeze

Ice
Sprite
Tier 4 wrote:
Riot of What?

Plague
Sprite
Tier 5 wrote:
So Shocking

Lightning
Sprite
Tier 6 wrote:
Dis Gusting

Wind
Sprite
Tier 7 wrote:
Tricky Trouper

Shadow
Sprite
Tier 8 wrote:
It Rocks

Earth
Sprite
Tier 9 wrote:
Bubbly Enough

Water
Sprite
Tier 10 wrote:
Just Leaf It

Nature
Sprite
BUMP PRIZE wrote:
404 Sorry No Light Sprite Found There!

Amberglow Chest
Unhatched Light Egg

Rules
  • Participation: obtain at least 1 (one) ticket and you're in!
  • Ticket Price: 1000 treasure or 1 gem per each ticket.
  • Refunds: apply only if a raffle is cancelled.
  • Obtaining Tickets:
    • Send a One-Way Crossroad to Anna222 with payment for tickets.
    • Add a message to your Crossroads trade. It should contain 'Festival Sprites Raffle'.
    • If you forget to specify the message, the Crossroad trade will not get accepted until you specify it.
    • If the Crossroad trade is accepted, that means you're in and your tickets are counted.
  • Maximum Tickets: there is no limit on tickets you can obtain.
  • Bonuses: each 3 tickets sent in one Crossroad trade will add you 1 extra free ticket.
  • Drawing:
    • Terms: after the raffle will close, a drawing will happen in a maximum of 3 (three) days.
    • Method: the winners are drawn using random.org among the total ticket amount.
    • Winners: the 10 tickets which will get drawn will get a right to pick a prize. Yes, one person can win multiple times.
  • Distribution: There will be 10 randomly selected tickets. The first drawn ticket's holder grabs one prize first, the second drawn ticket's holder grabs one prize second and so on.
  • Reselection: If a winner won't accept a Crossroad trade in 24 hours, the trade will be rejected and the drawing for their place will be done again (see 'Drawing' section of these rules).
  • Bump Raffle:
    • The tickets earned for the Bump Raffle and for the main raffle are two different tickets and they won't add up together. This is a separate mini-raffle.
    • Simply bump this thread by writing a post in it and you earn 1 ticket for the Bump Raffle.
    • One user can earn a bump ticket once in at least 30 minutes. If one user does a bump in lower time frame, the tickets won't add until 30 minutes or more will pass between two of their most recent bumps.
    • The winner which takes the chest and egg will be determined randomly using random.org among the total bump ticket amount. Just like the main raffle.

Ending Date

There is actually no specified ending date.
The raffle ends whenever it gets enough funds for me to buy one Light Sprite!
After all, this little fellow is the very reason this raffle exist.
[b]Main Raffle Tickets:[/b] [list] [*]CyberDeer - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]CupcakeCass - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]Solgalion - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Faedora - 116 tickets/38 free ticket [*]pixiejen - 250 tickets/83 free ticket [*]Avhyrria - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Vinyamar - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Larkfin - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]LadyOfTheSkies - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]SedahNitas8 - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Sangreal - 18 tickets/6 free ticket [*]egggarden - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Fangirlbookworm - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]RobinNightngale - 250 tickets/83 free ticket [*]Atavism - 42 tickets/ 14 free ticket [*]KitsaRosethorn - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]Cervo - 4 tickets/1 free ticket [*]thequeenbeegeek- 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Chelonaut - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]MoxieDaydream - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Axews - 1 ticket [*]lionqueen106 - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]jackferrara - 500 tickets/166 free ticket [*]HedwigHufflepuff - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]LadySiren - 130 tickets/43 free ticket [*]todorokishoto - 15 tickets/5 free ticjet [*]KittenVirus - 66 tickets/22 free ticket [*]Aegia - 66 tickets/22 free ticket [*]CorruptedBow - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Cats - 33 tickets/11 free ticket [*]Denova - 20 tockets/6 free ticket [*]AccioMagic - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Nightbreath - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]emkily - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Roule - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]oldred100 - 390 tickets/130 free ticket [*]Atroxian - 250 tickets/ 83 free tickets [*]Aersolace - 15 tickets/ 5 free ticket [*]usualuniqueness - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]FinFinny - 38 tickets/ 12 free ticket [*]Zikta - 1 ticket [*]eearz - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Ambecile - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket [*]Neraida - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]FeltTipPen - 309 tickets/103 free ticket [*]BottledLightning - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]SoulLugia11 - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]KFC - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket [*]CaTYstrophe - 60 tickets/ 20 free ticket [*]bamboo1996 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Lionsong448 - 460 tickets/154 free ticket [*]Spoog - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]DorkStar - 130 tickets/43 free ticket [*]Ninjacat3 - 57 tickets/19 free ticket [*]puddingskinmcgee - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]DraconianLucian - 300 tickets/100 free ticket [*]BottledLightning - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Nekokitty813 - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Refux - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]BlackStarfire - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]TurretAngel - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]NoctisDiRaizel - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Regenherz - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Tossico - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]ArcaneAce - 21 tickets/7 free ticket [*]Seonais - 200 tickets/66 free ticket [*]Greili - 99 tickets/33 free ticket [*]Selwyn - 200 tickets/66 free ticket [*]lycheejelly - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Inverness - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Doppler- 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]dragonpals 2 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]LunaTenebrisFlos - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket [*]Oppabo - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Lorryish - 51 tickets/17 free ticket [*]GoofGoof - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Academy - 200 tickets/66 free ticket [*]Layenne90 - 200 tickets/66 free ticket [*]Borkbean - 400 tickets/133 free ticket [*]splatterdoodle - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Ref - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]DustAfterRain - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]polkdotastronaut - 21 tickets/7 free ticket [*]nurarikurari- 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]pangolinparade - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]FrogTea - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Pufferheart - 3 ticket/1 free ticket [*]Starwindrider - 3 ticket/ 1 free ticket [*]Torracat -1 ticket [*]dreamn - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Farwalker - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]aredshroom - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Constellate - 54 tickets/18 free ticket [*]Arapocalypse - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]SeasAndStars - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Garovar - 21 tickets/7 free ticket [*]Sinamy - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]DemonKid - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Jessister - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket [*]TinaButterfly - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Bashka - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket [*]Stormflight - 9 tickets/3 free tickets [*]Ebby172 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Jaderannosaurus - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]Karramel - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Ruffles - 102 tickets/34 free ticket [*]Zoruna - 5 ticket/1 free ticket [*]Arboraceous - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Coelacanis - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Skywolf1 - 55 tickets/17 free ticket [*]BlueFireBlood - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Opifex - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]aphelioni - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Bulletdance - 7 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Pups - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]Bes333 - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]cheesedragon - 36 tickets/12 free ticket [*]DrakeQueen - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Erea - 2 tickets [*]Pringle - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Sinjin - 36 tickets/12 free ticket [*]BlazingSkyDragon - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]NikoLazuli - 1 ticket [*]Farore - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]PhoenixFire36 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Kunikida - 8 tickets/2 free ticket [*]nurarikurari - 10 tickets/3 free tickets [*]RenatoUlbov - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Crisps - 10 tickets/ 3 free ticket [*]Milkdud - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]MaximumSpyro - 21 tickets/7 free ticket [*]thatOneDonkey - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]RamenNoodleCat - 48 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Wylin - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]KairinRose - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Zynna - 45 tickets/15 free ticket [*]todorokishoto - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Biirds - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]missy20201 - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]BottledLightning - 40 tickets/ 12 free ticket [*]ferpitou - 201 tickets/67 free ticket [*]EmeraldGirl - 25 tickets/8 free tickets [*]Benuyka - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Karda52 - 40 tickets/13 free ticket [*]Voronok - 120 tickets/40 free ticket [*]Slaytheist - 25 tickets/8 free ticket [*]EnderRocky - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Lightningbender - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Goldia - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]ShadowSnatcher - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]MessengerDragon - 1 ticket [*]Razvodila - 32 tickets/ 10 free ticket [*]LadyChipmunk - 310 tickets/102 free ticket [*]Ketsui - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]atooksays - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Broadwaypaisano - 121 tickets/ 40 free ticket [*]LimitlessVoid - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]CaTYstrophe - 78 tickets/26 free ticket [*]Syceris - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Siakb - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Viivie - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]tattletale - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]demizorua - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]EnderRocky - 44 tickets/14 free ticket [*]Syldaya - 57 tickets/19 free ticket [*]Fantelle - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Digimon11 - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]olivirgo - 17 tickets/5 free ticket [*]Merlin010 - 25 tickets/8 free ticket [*]UlvAe - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]PrimalRegigigas - 29 tickets/9 free ticket [*]Xurryls - 9 ticketd/3 free ticket [*]CreaturesOfMyth - 11 tickets/3 free ticket [*]May - 10 ticketd/3 free ticket [*]HolyShipper - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]SeasAndStars - 34 ticketd/11 free ticjet [*]GiantPandroid - 50 ticketd/16 free ticket [*]BlazingSkyDragon - 15 ticjetd/5 free ticket [*]usualuniqueness - 12 tickets/4 free tickets [*]FierySkies - 25 tickets/8 free ticket [*]HimikoTheMage - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]DreamingSunset - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]AfterTheWinter - 200 tickets/66 free ticket [*]Lavende - 21 tickets/7 free ticket [*]Kaivyrin - 102 tickets/34 free ticket [*]Layali - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]IvyLove -3 free ticket/1 free ticket [*]dustclouds - 1 ticket [*]GalindaUpland - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]JazHarley - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Broadwaypaisano - 56 tickets/18 free ticket [*]ieter - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]daisiology - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Xoanon - 3 ticket/1 free ticket [*]ExasperatedMom - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Fruzi - 4 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Kava - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]sphyrnidae - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Kes - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Shishiru - 100 ticjets/33 free ticket [*]SkyDancer10 - 15 tickets/ 5 free ticket [*]Mistle - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]tskumoyuuma - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Doodeedoodah - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Mystyic - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]raepocalypse - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Renaiwom - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Deviri - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]RequiemStorm - 14 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Tak3Flight - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]SolarisSun - 3tickets/1 free ticket [*]RandomPebble - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Starsoul - 1 ticket [*]Akeva - 102 tickets/34 free ticket [*]Erea - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]lizagem - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]nohsara - 12 ticket/4 free ticket [*]Shishiru - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]Sinjin - 50 tickets/16 tickets [*]basilia - 18 tickets/6 free ticket [*]JadeyCat - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]sylveondreams - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Luxia - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Micool - 103 tickets/34 free ticket [*]LordMoose - 120 tickets/40 free ticket [*]peachyrose - 4 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Coelacanis - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]rei711 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]dadminkestler - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]magnoliawater - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Evarinya - 4 ticjets/1 free ticket [*]Purrilicious - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Aontacht - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]Verbenas - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]montromising - 21 tickets/7 free ticket [*]Seraph822 - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Shadowdancer - 24 tickets/8 free ticket [*]Mithian - 18 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Drackana - 40 tickets/13 free ticket [*]Deviri - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]LuminousWitch - 3 ticketd/1 free ticket [*]Sterlingstars - 1 ticket [*]Watermelon7272 - 21 tickets/7 free ticket [*]Smikkles - 3 tickets/1 free ticjet [*]DatMoonGamer - 1 ticket [*]horizonwalker - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]Deenasaur - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Scifur - 18 tickets/6 free ticket [*]qawfii - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]davietoowavey - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Cyroku - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]waddwillow - 14 tickets/4 free ticket [*]yellowstarfish - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]neekos - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Urisk - 33 tickets/11 free ticket [*]Sirimiri - 66 tickets/22 free ticket [*]LunaWard - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]froot4ever - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]wavepool - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]GoblinQueen72 - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]davietoowavey - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]thePurple - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]awerebear - 19 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Rabigrace - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Snowlight565656 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]solivagantghost - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Moonpiebandit - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Aquastargirl123 - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]ERabbit - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Xylidriv - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Trilonyte - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]smolelf - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]LittlelilyBRR - 29 tickets/9 free ticket [*]crysta302 - 4 tickets/1 free ticket [*]DarkPuffin - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Smikkles - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]LaraAelric - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]arundodonax - 42 tickets/14 free ticket [*]TempestDragon - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]BruisedKneecaps - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Mothdusted - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]DianaMoon - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]immortalhd - 18 tickets/6 free ticket [*]Stormflight - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]LittleGiggleMist - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]chisayo - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]waldmieze - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]SeaDuchess - 30 ticketd/10 free ticket [*]Felius - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Kristan - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]Lyudmila - 50 tickets/16 free tickets [*]Feorin - 60 tickets/20 free ticket [*]Sitten1115 - 25 tickets/8 free ticket [*]StormFire3105 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]DrakeDynasty - 200 tickets/66 tickets [*]Oddballme - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]EndertheTurtle - 75 tickets/25 free tickets [*]MythDancer - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]kyruiz - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]LittleGiggleMist - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Sinjin - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]worm321639 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]buckembarnes - 120 tickets/40 free ticket [*]Ellapinky - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]cactolith14 - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]Farwalker - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]aerdnanocte - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]TheLightFury - 300 tickets/100 free ticket [*]BreezyDragon - 1 ticket [*] Marl1nde - 3 tickets/1 tickets [*]Dogz145 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Cervo - 53 tickets/17 free ticket [*]smolrogue - 210 tickets/70 free ticket [*]Strella - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]ZekromFury - 4 tickets/1 free ticket [*]aryTylpmiS - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]androidmelody - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Deviation - 50 tickets/16 free tickets [*]Myndris - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]dappledfire - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Nazom - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]enchantedArietta - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Chelonaut - 60 tickets/20 free ticket [*]Porkpie747 - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]FinalFlight - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Usnavi - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]ObiWanKenobles - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]Warhawk - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]summermagpie - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]LuluTen - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Wendy192837 - 8 tickets/2 free ticket [*]rosemayamber - 1 ticket [*]Gemsona - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*] FishySnake - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]StapleGrain - 1 ticket [*] Jaderannosaurus - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]cordifolium - 1 ticket [*] Vegasakura - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]bamboo1996 - 60 tickets/20 free ticket [*]Digimon11 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]meh1129 - 15 tickets/5 free ticket [*]BreezyDragon - 4 tickets/1 free ticket [*]xKOVAKtheWOLFx - 1 ticket [*]Feverchild - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]TomRiddle - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]localLesbean - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Hellnokitty - 9 tickets/3 free ticket [*]ruminous - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]SunsetCatto - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]Kay13 - 51 tickets/16 free ticket [*]UndeadAnt - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]patrolkitty - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]twinanthidium - 60 tickets/20 free ticket [*]Frailty - 20 tickets/6 free ticket [*]MotherOfBeardies - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Raxty - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]CosmicJello - 90 tickets/30 free ticket [*]bibio - 5 tickets/1 free ticket [*]kisfts - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]FireflyRhapsody - 96 tickets/32 free ticket [*]GalaxyGoldfish - 500 tickets/166 free ticket [*]OnionCow - 2 tickets [*]Pride - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Seras - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]Origamighostt - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Joywing - 1 ticket [*]adoremManefesto - 65 tickets/21 free ticket [*]Ikasama - 12 tickets/4 free ticket [*]karcathy - 35 tickets/10 free ticket [*]Jaderannosaurus - 3 tickets/1 free ticket [*]Sleeps - 30 tickets/10 free ticket [*]TheWanderers - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]SpiritOwl - 6 tickets/2 free ticket [*]mermaidgirl92 - 50 tickets/16 free ticket [*]CrystalChrissy - 10 tickets/3 free ticket [*]Sinjin - 100 tickets/33 free ticket [*]MrAnkle - 4 tickets/1 free ticket [center][b]Tickets:14440[/b][center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5BYjVyj.png[/img][center]
Main Raffle Tickets:
  • CyberDeer - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • CupcakeCass - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • Solgalion - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Faedora - 116 tickets/38 free ticket
  • pixiejen - 250 tickets/83 free ticket
  • Avhyrria - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Vinyamar - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Larkfin - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • LadyOfTheSkies - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • SedahNitas8 - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Sangreal - 18 tickets/6 free ticket
  • egggarden - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Fangirlbookworm - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • RobinNightngale - 250 tickets/83 free ticket
  • Atavism - 42 tickets/ 14 free ticket
  • KitsaRosethorn - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • Cervo - 4 tickets/1 free ticket
  • thequeenbeegeek- 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Chelonaut - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • MoxieDaydream - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Axews - 1 ticket
  • lionqueen106 - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • jackferrara - 500 tickets/166 free ticket
  • HedwigHufflepuff - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • LadySiren - 130 tickets/43 free ticket
  • todorokishoto - 15 tickets/5 free ticjet
  • KittenVirus - 66 tickets/22 free ticket
  • Aegia - 66 tickets/22 free ticket
  • CorruptedBow - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Cats - 33 tickets/11 free ticket
  • Denova - 20 tockets/6 free ticket
  • AccioMagic - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Nightbreath - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • emkily - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Roule - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • oldred100 - 390 tickets/130 free ticket
  • Atroxian - 250 tickets/ 83 free tickets
  • Aersolace - 15 tickets/ 5 free ticket
  • usualuniqueness - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • FinFinny - 38 tickets/ 12 free ticket
  • Zikta - 1 ticket
  • eearz - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Ambecile - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket
  • Neraida - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • FeltTipPen - 309 tickets/103 free ticket
  • BottledLightning - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • SoulLugia11 - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • KFC - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket
  • CaTYstrophe - 60 tickets/ 20 free ticket
  • bamboo1996 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Lionsong448 - 460 tickets/154 free ticket
  • Spoog - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • DorkStar - 130 tickets/43 free ticket
  • Ninjacat3 - 57 tickets/19 free ticket
  • puddingskinmcgee - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • DraconianLucian - 300 tickets/100 free ticket
  • BottledLightning - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Nekokitty813 - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Refux - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • BlackStarfire - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • TurretAngel - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • NoctisDiRaizel - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Regenherz - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Tossico - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • ArcaneAce - 21 tickets/7 free ticket
  • Seonais - 200 tickets/66 free ticket
  • Greili - 99 tickets/33 free ticket
  • Selwyn - 200 tickets/66 free ticket
  • lycheejelly - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Inverness - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Doppler- 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • dragonpals 2 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • LunaTenebrisFlos - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket
  • Oppabo - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Lorryish - 51 tickets/17 free ticket
  • GoofGoof - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Academy - 200 tickets/66 free ticket
  • Layenne90 - 200 tickets/66 free ticket
  • Borkbean - 400 tickets/133 free ticket
  • splatterdoodle - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Ref - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • DustAfterRain - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • polkdotastronaut - 21 tickets/7 free ticket
  • nurarikurari- 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • pangolinparade - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • FrogTea - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Pufferheart - 3 ticket/1 free ticket
  • Starwindrider - 3 ticket/ 1 free ticket
  • Torracat -1 ticket
  • dreamn - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Farwalker - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • aredshroom - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Constellate - 54 tickets/18 free ticket
  • Arapocalypse - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • SeasAndStars - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Garovar - 21 tickets/7 free ticket
  • Sinamy - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • DemonKid - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Jessister - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket
  • TinaButterfly - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Bashka - 3 tickets/ 1 free ticket
  • Stormflight - 9 tickets/3 free tickets
  • Ebby172 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Jaderannosaurus - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • Karramel - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Ruffles - 102 tickets/34 free ticket
  • Zoruna - 5 ticket/1 free ticket
  • Arboraceous - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Coelacanis - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Skywolf1 - 55 tickets/17 free ticket
  • BlueFireBlood - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Opifex - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • aphelioni - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Bulletdance - 7 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Pups - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • Bes333 - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • cheesedragon - 36 tickets/12 free ticket
  • DrakeQueen - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Erea - 2 tickets
  • Pringle - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Sinjin - 36 tickets/12 free ticket
  • BlazingSkyDragon - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • NikoLazuli - 1 ticket
  • Farore - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • PhoenixFire36 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Kunikida - 8 tickets/2 free ticket
  • nurarikurari - 10 tickets/3 free tickets
  • RenatoUlbov - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Crisps - 10 tickets/ 3 free ticket
  • Milkdud - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • MaximumSpyro - 21 tickets/7 free ticket
  • thatOneDonkey - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • RamenNoodleCat - 48 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Wylin - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • KairinRose - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Zynna - 45 tickets/15 free ticket
  • todorokishoto - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Biirds - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • missy20201 - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • BottledLightning - 40 tickets/ 12 free ticket
  • ferpitou - 201 tickets/67 free ticket
  • EmeraldGirl - 25 tickets/8 free tickets
  • Benuyka - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Karda52 - 40 tickets/13 free ticket
  • Voronok - 120 tickets/40 free ticket
  • Slaytheist - 25 tickets/8 free ticket
  • EnderRocky - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Lightningbender - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Goldia - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • ShadowSnatcher - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • MessengerDragon - 1 ticket
  • Razvodila - 32 tickets/ 10 free ticket
  • LadyChipmunk - 310 tickets/102 free ticket
  • Ketsui - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • atooksays - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Broadwaypaisano - 121 tickets/ 40 free ticket
  • LimitlessVoid - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • CaTYstrophe - 78 tickets/26 free ticket
  • Syceris - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Siakb - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Viivie - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • tattletale - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • demizorua - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • EnderRocky - 44 tickets/14 free ticket
  • Syldaya - 57 tickets/19 free ticket
  • Fantelle - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Digimon11 - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • olivirgo - 17 tickets/5 free ticket
  • Merlin010 - 25 tickets/8 free ticket
  • UlvAe - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • PrimalRegigigas - 29 tickets/9 free ticket
  • Xurryls - 9 ticketd/3 free ticket
  • CreaturesOfMyth - 11 tickets/3 free ticket
  • May - 10 ticketd/3 free ticket
  • HolyShipper - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • SeasAndStars - 34 ticketd/11 free ticjet
  • GiantPandroid - 50 ticketd/16 free ticket
  • BlazingSkyDragon - 15 ticjetd/5 free ticket
  • usualuniqueness - 12 tickets/4 free tickets
  • FierySkies - 25 tickets/8 free ticket
  • HimikoTheMage - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • DreamingSunset - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • AfterTheWinter - 200 tickets/66 free ticket
  • Lavende - 21 tickets/7 free ticket
  • Kaivyrin - 102 tickets/34 free ticket
  • Layali - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • IvyLove -3 free ticket/1 free ticket
  • dustclouds - 1 ticket
  • GalindaUpland - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • JazHarley - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Broadwaypaisano - 56 tickets/18 free ticket
  • ieter - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • daisiology - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Xoanon - 3 ticket/1 free ticket
  • ExasperatedMom - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Fruzi - 4 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Kava - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • sphyrnidae - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Kes - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Shishiru - 100 ticjets/33 free ticket
  • SkyDancer10 - 15 tickets/ 5 free ticket
  • Mistle - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • tskumoyuuma - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Doodeedoodah - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Mystyic - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • raepocalypse - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Renaiwom - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Deviri - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • RequiemStorm - 14 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Tak3Flight - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • SolarisSun - 3tickets/1 free ticket
  • RandomPebble - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Starsoul - 1 ticket
  • Akeva - 102 tickets/34 free ticket
  • Erea - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • lizagem - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • nohsara - 12 ticket/4 free ticket
  • Shishiru - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • Sinjin - 50 tickets/16 tickets
  • basilia - 18 tickets/6 free ticket
  • JadeyCat - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • sylveondreams - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Luxia - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Micool - 103 tickets/34 free ticket
  • LordMoose - 120 tickets/40 free ticket
  • peachyrose - 4 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Coelacanis - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • rei711 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • dadminkestler - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • magnoliawater - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Evarinya - 4 ticjets/1 free ticket
  • Purrilicious - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Aontacht - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • Verbenas - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • montromising - 21 tickets/7 free ticket
  • Seraph822 - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Shadowdancer - 24 tickets/8 free ticket
  • Mithian - 18 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Drackana - 40 tickets/13 free ticket
  • Deviri - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • LuminousWitch - 3 ticketd/1 free ticket
  • Sterlingstars - 1 ticket
  • Watermelon7272 - 21 tickets/7 free ticket
  • Smikkles - 3 tickets/1 free ticjet
  • DatMoonGamer - 1 ticket
  • horizonwalker - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • Deenasaur - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Scifur - 18 tickets/6 free ticket
  • qawfii - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • davietoowavey - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Cyroku - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • waddwillow - 14 tickets/4 free ticket
  • yellowstarfish - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • neekos - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Urisk - 33 tickets/11 free ticket
  • Sirimiri - 66 tickets/22 free ticket
  • LunaWard - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • froot4ever - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • wavepool - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • GoblinQueen72 - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • davietoowavey - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • thePurple - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • awerebear - 19 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Rabigrace - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Snowlight565656 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • solivagantghost - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Moonpiebandit - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Aquastargirl123 - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • ERabbit - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Xylidriv - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Trilonyte - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • smolelf - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • LittlelilyBRR - 29 tickets/9 free ticket
  • crysta302 - 4 tickets/1 free ticket
  • DarkPuffin - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Smikkles - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • LaraAelric - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • arundodonax - 42 tickets/14 free ticket
  • TempestDragon - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • BruisedKneecaps - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Mothdusted - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • DianaMoon - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • immortalhd - 18 tickets/6 free ticket
  • Stormflight - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • LittleGiggleMist - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • chisayo - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • waldmieze - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • SeaDuchess - 30 ticketd/10 free ticket
  • Felius - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Kristan - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • Lyudmila - 50 tickets/16 free tickets
  • Feorin - 60 tickets/20 free ticket
  • Sitten1115 - 25 tickets/8 free ticket
  • StormFire3105 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • DrakeDynasty - 200 tickets/66 tickets
  • Oddballme - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • EndertheTurtle - 75 tickets/25 free tickets
  • MythDancer - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • kyruiz - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • LittleGiggleMist - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Sinjin - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • worm321639 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • buckembarnes - 120 tickets/40 free ticket
  • Ellapinky - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • cactolith14 - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • Farwalker - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • aerdnanocte - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • TheLightFury - 300 tickets/100 free ticket
  • BreezyDragon - 1 ticket

• Marl1nde - 3 tickets/1 tickets
  • Dogz145 - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Cervo - 53 tickets/17 free ticket
  • smolrogue - 210 tickets/70 free ticket
  • Strella - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • ZekromFury - 4 tickets/1 free ticket
  • aryTylpmiS - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • androidmelody - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Deviation - 50 tickets/16 free tickets
  • Myndris - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • dappledfire - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Nazom - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • enchantedArietta - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Chelonaut - 60 tickets/20 free ticket
  • Porkpie747 - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • FinalFlight - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Usnavi - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • ObiWanKenobles - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • Warhawk - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • summermagpie - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • LuluTen - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Wendy192837 - 8 tickets/2 free ticket
  • rosemayamber - 1 ticket
  • Gemsona - 12 tickets/4 free ticket

• FishySnake - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • StapleGrain - 1 ticket

• Jaderannosaurus - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • cordifolium - 1 ticket

• Vegasakura - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • bamboo1996 - 60 tickets/20 free ticket
  • Digimon11 - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • meh1129 - 15 tickets/5 free ticket
  • BreezyDragon - 4 tickets/1 free ticket
  • xKOVAKtheWOLFx - 1 ticket
  • Feverchild - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • TomRiddle - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • localLesbean - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Hellnokitty - 9 tickets/3 free ticket
  • ruminous - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • SunsetCatto - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • Kay13 - 51 tickets/16 free ticket
  • UndeadAnt - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • patrolkitty - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • twinanthidium - 60 tickets/20 free ticket
  • Frailty - 20 tickets/6 free ticket
  • MotherOfBeardies - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Raxty - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • CosmicJello - 90 tickets/30 free ticket
  • bibio - 5 tickets/1 free ticket
  • kisfts - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • FireflyRhapsody - 96 tickets/32 free ticket
  • GalaxyGoldfish - 500 tickets/166 free ticket
  • OnionCow - 2 tickets
  • Pride - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Seras - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • Origamighostt - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Joywing - 1 ticket
  • adoremManefesto - 65 tickets/21 free ticket
  • Ikasama - 12 tickets/4 free ticket
  • karcathy - 35 tickets/10 free ticket
  • Jaderannosaurus - 3 tickets/1 free ticket
  • Sleeps - 30 tickets/10 free ticket
  • TheWanderers - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • SpiritOwl - 6 tickets/2 free ticket
  • mermaidgirl92 - 50 tickets/16 free ticket
  • CrystalChrissy - 10 tickets/3 free ticket
  • Sinjin - 100 tickets/33 free ticket
  • MrAnkle - 4 tickets/1 free ticket
    Tickets:14440

5BYjVyj.png
[b]Bump Raffle Tickets:[/b][list] [*]Solgalion: 18 tickets [*]CyberDeer: 6 tickets [*]Puddletail: 2362 tickets [*]CupcakeCass: 2 tickets [*]Faedora: 12 tickets [*]Vinyamar: 1662 tickets [*]XxSwiftwaterxX: 4 tickets [*]VolcanicThunder: 2 tickets [*]Sangreal: 158 tickets [*]egggarden: 92 tickets [*]RobinNightngale: 8 tickets [*]Atavism: 2 tickets [*]KitsaRosethorn: 2 tickets [*]thequeenbeegeek: 2 tickets [*]MoxieDaydream: 2 tickets [*]Avhyrria: 6 tickets [*]TheAnhilater: 2 tickets [*]lionqueen106: 246 tickets [*]HedwigHufflepuff: 8 tickets [*]Brushtail: 2 tickets [*]Aegia: 6 tickets [*]Vullaby: 20 tickets [*]AccioMagic: 16 tickets [*]CaTYstrophe: 20 tickets [*]Roule: 6 tickets [*]Atroxian: 4 tickets [*]dragonfairy1034: 2 tickets [*]FinFinny: 2 tickets [*]BottledLightning: 2 tickets [*]laurea: 900 tickets [*]bamboo1996: 2 tickets [*]Judalo: 2 tickets [*]Lionsong448: 6 tickets [*]0DorkStar0: 2 tickets [*]Larkfin: 2 tickets [*]Refux: 16 tickets [*]BlackStarfire: 2 tickets [*]TurretAngel: 2 tickets [*]NoctisDiRaizel: 14 tickets [*]ArcaneAce: 46 tickets [*]Seonais: 508 tickets [*]Greili: 34 tickets [*]xxDoxxie: 2 tickets [*]Selwyn: 178 tickets [*]Oppabo: 4 tickets [*]GoofGoof: 2 tickets [*]Academy: 2 tickets [*]SkyDancer10: 2 tickets [*]FrogTea: 6 tickets [*]Borkbean: 2 tickets [*]DustAfterRain: 62 tickets [*]Korwa: 2 tickets [*]oldred100: 1158 tickets [*]SecretAngle: 2 tickets [*]dreamn: 2 tickets [*]Kay13: 2 tickets [*]Nebbi: 2 tickets [*]Farwalker: 2 tickets [*]yip: 4 tickets [*]SeasAndStars: 22 tickets [*]Garovar: 542 tickets [*]Sinamy: 12 tickets [*]Jessister: 2 tickets [*]Jaderannosaurus: 96 tickets [*]Ruffles: 8 tickets [*]Arboraceous: 28 tickets [*]hahawhy: 2 tickets [*]TheVastEmptiness: 4 tickets [*]Crisps: 2 tickets [*]Skywolf1: 14 tickets [*]BlueFireBlood: 2 tickets [*]Bes333: 2 tickets [*]cheesedragon: 2 tickets [*]LuminousWitch: 144 tickets [*]IvyLove: 4 tickets [*]Erea: 4 tickets [*]Pringle: 2 tickets [*]Sinjin: 44 tickets [*]RenatoUlbov: 2 tickets [*]PhoenixFire36: 2 tickets [*]BlazingSkyDragon: 30 tickets [*]NikoLazuli: 2 tickets [*]Milkdud: 2 tickets [*]KairinRose: 4 tickets [*]ferpitou: 4 tickets [*]Wylin: 624 tickets [*]Goldia: 72 tickets [*]EnderRocky: 4 tickets [*]helloca: 2 tickets [*]Ketsui: 4 tickets [*]atooksays: 2 tickets [*]Broadwaypaisano: 2 tickets [*]Zynna: 2 tickets [*]LimitlessVoid: 2 tickets [*]cactolith14: 2 tickets [*]CrowHarlequin: 2 tickets [*]Viivie: 2 tickets [*]demizorua: 2 tickets [*]gyasi: 2 tickets [*]PrimalRegigigas: 4 tickets [*]RileythePlagueDr: 2 tickets [*]Digimon11: 2 tickets [*]Aersolace: 2 tickets [*]CreaturesOfMyth: 2 tickets [*]HolyShipper: 2 tickets [*]UlvAe: 2 tickets [*]Dragonfare: 2 tickets [*]FierySkies: 4 tickets [*]HimikoTheMage: 2 tickets [*]DreamingSunset: 2 tickets [*]Kaivyrin: 2 tickets [*]AfterTheWinter: 2 tickets [*]FemaleDragonGirl: 2 tickets [*]daisiology: 12 tickets [*]tskumoyuuma: 12 tickets [*]Lavende: 2 tickets [*]ExasperatedMom: 2 tickets [*]Xoanon: 20 tickets [*]Kes: 2 tickets [*]Shishiru: 98 tickets [*]Fruzi: 2 tickets [*]sphyrnidae: 2 tickets [*]Deviri: 34 tickets [*]RequiemStorm: 2 tickets [*]RandomPebble: 4 tickets [*]nohsara: 4 tickets [*]Akeva: 2 tickets [*]sunflowersoda: 2 tickets [*]EmeraldCat: 2 tickets [*]SolarisSun: 8 tickets [*]JadeyCat: 2 tickets [*]childish: 2 tickets [*]lizagem: 2 tickets [*]OkanaWolf: 2 tickets [*]OgBarbari: 4 tickets [*]ParkGae: 2 tickets [*]Luxia: 2 tickets [*]Lansly: 2 tickets [*]dustclouds: 2 tickets [*]WangGae: 8 tickets [*]Micool: 2 tickets [*]LadyChipmunk: 6 tickets [*]HellsByte: 2 tickets [*]dadminkestler: 2 tickets [*]Catsdragon18: 18 tickets [*]c33213: 2 tickets [*]Shadowdancer: 2 tickets [*]Mithian: 2 tickets [*]Drackana: 2 tickets [*]Purrilicious: 2 tickets [*]Sekira: 2 tickets [*]missblackmrblue: 36 tickets [*]kiri1109: 2 tickets [*]Sterlingstars: 4 tickets [*]Watermelon7272: 2 tickets [*]Deenasaur: 2 tickets [*]qawfii: 2 tickets [*]Urisk: 4 tickets [*]waddwillow: 2 tickets [*]yellowstarfish: 186 tickets [*]FelinaeFatale: 2 tickets [*]Sirimiri: 2 tickets [*]TempestDragon: 4 tickets [*]froot4ever: 2 tickets [*]horizonwalker: 2 tickets [*]davietoowavey: 4 tickets [*]Rabigrace: 2 tickets [*]thePurple: 2 tickets [*]Snowlight565656: 4 tickets [*]ieter: 2 tickets [*]LittleGiggleMist: 26 tickets [*]Moonpiebandit: 2 tickets [*]Glitterbum: 2 tickets [*]FanningFlame: 2 tickets [*]Trilonyte: 2 tickets [*]crysta302: 2 tickets [*]DarkPuffin: 2 tickets [*]Smikkles: 2 tickets [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=129631][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6klg2iF.png[/IMG][/url][/center]
Bump Raffle Tickets:
  • Solgalion: 18 tickets
  • CyberDeer: 6 tickets
  • Puddletail: 2362 tickets
  • CupcakeCass: 2 tickets
  • Faedora: 12 tickets
  • Vinyamar: 1662 tickets
  • XxSwiftwaterxX: 4 tickets
  • VolcanicThunder: 2 tickets
  • Sangreal: 158 tickets
  • egggarden: 92 tickets
  • RobinNightngale: 8 tickets
  • Atavism: 2 tickets
  • KitsaRosethorn: 2 tickets
  • thequeenbeegeek: 2 tickets
  • MoxieDaydream: 2 tickets
  • Avhyrria: 6 tickets
  • TheAnhilater: 2 tickets
  • lionqueen106: 246 tickets
  • HedwigHufflepuff: 8 tickets
  • Brushtail: 2 tickets
  • Aegia: 6 tickets
  • Vullaby: 20 tickets
  • AccioMagic: 16 tickets
  • CaTYstrophe: 20 tickets
  • Roule: 6 tickets
  • Atroxian: 4 tickets
  • dragonfairy1034: 2 tickets
  • FinFinny: 2 tickets
  • BottledLightning: 2 tickets
  • laurea: 900 tickets
  • bamboo1996: 2 tickets
  • Judalo: 2 tickets
  • Lionsong448: 6 tickets
  • 0DorkStar0: 2 tickets
  • Larkfin: 2 tickets
  • Refux: 16 tickets
  • BlackStarfire: 2 tickets
  • TurretAngel: 2 tickets
  • NoctisDiRaizel: 14 tickets
  • ArcaneAce: 46 tickets
  • Seonais: 508 tickets
  • Greili: 34 tickets
  • xxDoxxie: 2 tickets
  • Selwyn: 178 tickets
  • Oppabo: 4 tickets
  • GoofGoof: 2 tickets
  • Academy: 2 tickets
  • SkyDancer10: 2 tickets
  • FrogTea: 6 tickets
  • Borkbean: 2 tickets
  • DustAfterRain: 62 tickets
  • Korwa: 2 tickets
  • oldred100: 1158 tickets
  • SecretAngle: 2 tickets
  • dreamn: 2 tickets
  • Kay13: 2 tickets
  • Nebbi: 2 tickets
  • Farwalker: 2 tickets
  • yip: 4 tickets
  • SeasAndStars: 22 tickets
  • Garovar: 542 tickets
  • Sinamy: 12 tickets
  • Jessister: 2 tickets
  • Jaderannosaurus: 96 tickets
  • Ruffles: 8 tickets
  • Arboraceous: 28 tickets
  • hahawhy: 2 tickets
  • TheVastEmptiness: 4 tickets
  • Crisps: 2 tickets
  • Skywolf1: 14 tickets
  • BlueFireBlood: 2 tickets
  • Bes333: 2 tickets
  • cheesedragon: 2 tickets
  • LuminousWitch: 144 tickets
  • IvyLove: 4 tickets
  • Erea: 4 tickets
  • Pringle: 2 tickets
  • Sinjin: 44 tickets
  • RenatoUlbov: 2 tickets
  • PhoenixFire36: 2 tickets
  • BlazingSkyDragon: 30 tickets
  • NikoLazuli: 2 tickets
  • Milkdud: 2 tickets
  • KairinRose: 4 tickets
  • ferpitou: 4 tickets
  • Wylin: 624 tickets
  • Goldia: 72 tickets
  • EnderRocky: 4 tickets
  • helloca: 2 tickets
  • Ketsui: 4 tickets
  • atooksays: 2 tickets
  • Broadwaypaisano: 2 tickets
  • Zynna: 2 tickets
  • LimitlessVoid: 2 tickets
  • cactolith14: 2 tickets
  • CrowHarlequin: 2 tickets
  • Viivie: 2 tickets
  • demizorua: 2 tickets
  • gyasi: 2 tickets
  • PrimalRegigigas: 4 tickets
  • RileythePlagueDr: 2 tickets
  • Digimon11: 2 tickets
  • Aersolace: 2 tickets
  • CreaturesOfMyth: 2 tickets
  • HolyShipper: 2 tickets
  • UlvAe: 2 tickets
  • Dragonfare: 2 tickets
  • FierySkies: 4 tickets
  • HimikoTheMage: 2 tickets
  • DreamingSunset: 2 tickets
  • Kaivyrin: 2 tickets
  • AfterTheWinter: 2 tickets
  • FemaleDragonGirl: 2 tickets
  • daisiology: 12 tickets
  • tskumoyuuma: 12 tickets
  • Lavende: 2 tickets
  • ExasperatedMom: 2 tickets
  • Xoanon: 20 tickets
  • Kes: 2 tickets
  • Shishiru: 98 tickets
  • Fruzi: 2 tickets
  • sphyrnidae: 2 tickets
  • Deviri: 34 tickets
  • RequiemStorm: 2 tickets
  • RandomPebble: 4 tickets
  • nohsara: 4 tickets
  • Akeva: 2 tickets
  • sunflowersoda: 2 tickets
  • EmeraldCat: 2 tickets
  • SolarisSun: 8 tickets
  • JadeyCat: 2 tickets
  • childish: 2 tickets
  • lizagem: 2 tickets
  • OkanaWolf: 2 tickets
  • OgBarbari: 4 tickets
  • ParkGae: 2 tickets
  • Luxia: 2 tickets
  • Lansly: 2 tickets
  • dustclouds: 2 tickets
  • WangGae: 8 tickets
  • Micool: 2 tickets
  • LadyChipmunk: 6 tickets
  • HellsByte: 2 tickets
  • dadminkestler: 2 tickets
  • Catsdragon18: 18 tickets
  • c33213: 2 tickets
  • Shadowdancer: 2 tickets
  • Mithian: 2 tickets
  • Drackana: 2 tickets
  • Purrilicious: 2 tickets
  • Sekira: 2 tickets
  • missblackmrblue: 36 tickets
  • kiri1109: 2 tickets
  • Sterlingstars: 4 tickets
  • Watermelon7272: 2 tickets
  • Deenasaur: 2 tickets
  • qawfii: 2 tickets
  • Urisk: 4 tickets
  • waddwillow: 2 tickets
  • yellowstarfish: 186 tickets
  • FelinaeFatale: 2 tickets
  • Sirimiri: 2 tickets
  • TempestDragon: 4 tickets
  • froot4ever: 2 tickets
  • horizonwalker: 2 tickets
  • davietoowavey: 4 tickets
  • Rabigrace: 2 tickets
  • thePurple: 2 tickets
  • Snowlight565656: 4 tickets
  • ieter: 2 tickets
  • LittleGiggleMist: 26 tickets
  • Moonpiebandit: 2 tickets
  • Glitterbum: 2 tickets
  • FanningFlame: 2 tickets
  • Trilonyte: 2 tickets
  • crysta302: 2 tickets
  • DarkPuffin: 2 tickets
  • Smikkles: 2 tickets

6klg2iF.png
I’ll buy 20
I’ll buy 20
Udd3Xso.png
Sent in some money for tickets cx
Sent in some money for tickets cx
Danganronpa_2_Island_Mode_Gundham_Tanaka_Pixel_Icon_%282%29.gif
Bump
Bump
Udd3Xso.png
@Puddletail bump!
@Puddletail bump!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
Bump~
Bump~
Danganronpa_2_Island_Mode_Gundham_Tanaka_Pixel_Icon_%282%29.gif
Goodluck on purchasing your Light Sprite ! ^ ^

Send a CR for tickets.

& a friendly bump
Goodluck on purchasing your Light Sprite ! ^ ^

Send a CR for tickets.

& a friendly bump
tumblr_pos3ejFPw21ugssd3o9_100.png
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Wish List
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png Hatchery