Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write/Draw to Adopt: Updates regularly
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139 140
@LionHeart27

Cute idea!
@LionHeart27

Cute idea!
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
@Lionheart27 I don’t want these daughters of Demise and Providence to disappear. Sorry that I fell ill and completely forgot my hold on one of them. I could write 400 words for both, or buy them off you if that would be easier. Let me know! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67643817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676439/67643817_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67643816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676439/67643816_350.png[/img][/url]
@Lionheart27

I don’t want these daughters of Demise and Providence to disappear. Sorry that I fell ill and completely forgot my hold on one of them. I could write 400 words for both, or buy them off you if that would be easier. Let me know!

67643817_350.png

67643816_350.png
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@LionHeart27

Oh my gosh! I got totally sidetracked by life! XD
I’m sorry!
If no one else has jumped in and snagged 69106537 in my absence,
I’d like to name her GoldStar, (original, I know.... ;P)
And I will edit this post in a tick with her writing/art..... hmmm. I might do art. Let me see.

“She wandered through the murk and the unknowns of her homeland, and as a hardened young thing, had built up her stamina and resistance. But now, as an adult (although her parents would say she was still just learning the way of the world), she was determined to set out and see more than the place she was born and lived, she could handle it, after all.

At first, she traveled down, and made her cautious way into the Starwood Strand, and while she was enthralled by the beauty and colors at first, so different from her birthplace, she felt that the magic was a veneer which covered the truth. And so, she moved on, although now it was to backtrack into Plague territory once again. If that was the bright and vibrant side of magic, what was the dark one? Lucky for her, the Tangled Wood was just opposite the Iles, although now she would see the true breadth of the Scarred Wasteland. This was good, as she did feel that one should know where one came from, and a trip across the Wasteland would ensure her immunities and inoculations were fully up to snuff for the rest of her journey. She was a good daughter of Plague after all.

The journey across the Wasteland was longer and far more arduous than the first foray, however. After weeks and pitfalls, in decent health but low on supplies, she finally arrived at the Tangled Wood’s perimeter. It was a darkening sky, and she suspected that it would be best to wait until dawn before leaving the Wasteland’s borders.

Although she had been warned of the Wood’s imagery and its denizens, the Pearlcatcher was still underprepared for the various sights and sounds which taunted her from the forest’s edge. Food, warm lodgings, whole groups of creatures and dragons alike, all seemed to fade in and out of view, moving or not. But it was that non-permanence which made her wary. She did her best to ignore it, and go to sleep. The morning sun would guide her better.”

(More to come tonight I hope. I am not sure on my word-count, I’m on mobile, but I can buy her flat out if that would help?)
@LionHeart27

Oh my gosh! I got totally sidetracked by life! XD
I’m sorry!
If no one else has jumped in and snagged 69106537 in my absence,
I’d like to name her GoldStar, (original, I know.... ;P)
And I will edit this post in a tick with her writing/art..... hmmm. I might do art. Let me see.

“She wandered through the murk and the unknowns of her homeland, and as a hardened young thing, had built up her stamina and resistance. But now, as an adult (although her parents would say she was still just learning the way of the world), she was determined to set out and see more than the place she was born and lived, she could handle it, after all.

At first, she traveled down, and made her cautious way into the Starwood Strand, and while she was enthralled by the beauty and colors at first, so different from her birthplace, she felt that the magic was a veneer which covered the truth. And so, she moved on, although now it was to backtrack into Plague territory once again. If that was the bright and vibrant side of magic, what was the dark one? Lucky for her, the Tangled Wood was just opposite the Iles, although now she would see the true breadth of the Scarred Wasteland. This was good, as she did feel that one should know where one came from, and a trip across the Wasteland would ensure her immunities and inoculations were fully up to snuff for the rest of her journey. She was a good daughter of Plague after all.

The journey across the Wasteland was longer and far more arduous than the first foray, however. After weeks and pitfalls, in decent health but low on supplies, she finally arrived at the Tangled Wood’s perimeter. It was a darkening sky, and she suspected that it would be best to wait until dawn before leaving the Wasteland’s borders.

Although she had been warned of the Wood’s imagery and its denizens, the Pearlcatcher was still underprepared for the various sights and sounds which taunted her from the forest’s edge. Food, warm lodgings, whole groups of creatures and dragons alike, all seemed to fade in and out of view, moving or not. But it was that non-permanence which made her wary. She did her best to ignore it, and go to sleep. The morning sun would guide her better.”

(More to come tonight I hope. I am not sure on my word-count, I’m on mobile, but I can buy her flat out if that would help?)
@dancingcrane long time no see, sorry to hear you were ill. Do you still get on storium? I should hop back on there while I'm under-inspired writing for dragons and join in a game!

If you end up buying the sisters I'll happily refund you the purchase price upon reading their 400 words of lore, and so Lion doesn't have to hold them lol

@dancingcrane long time no see, sorry to hear you were ill. Do you still get on storium? I should hop back on there while I'm under-inspired writing for dragons and join in a game!

If you end up buying the sisters I'll happily refund you the purchase price upon reading their 400 words of lore, and so Lion doesn't have to hold them lol

qDkA25S.png
@EmberPries wow cool! I wasn't expecting humanoid!

I have some dragons in a friend's thread, Levelled Dragons for New Players, if you'd like to write/draw for anyone please do!

I have some more dragons in the same tab that I haven't put in the thread, and some in my foddart tab that I won't put in the thread but have a lore story developing with their bane parents that has overwhelmed me and isn't proceeding much at all atm.

If you want to tie any in with your art/lore I might gain some inspiration from it!

@EmberPries wow cool! I wasn't expecting humanoid!

I have some dragons in a friend's thread, Levelled Dragons for New Players, if you'd like to write/draw for anyone please do!

I have some more dragons in the same tab that I haven't put in the thread, and some in my foddart tab that I won't put in the thread but have a lore story developing with their bane parents that has overwhelmed me and isn't proceeding much at all atm.

If you want to tie any in with your art/lore I might gain some inspiration from it!

qDkA25S.png
@dancingcrane
They're held for you!

@Starphire
She's held for you!
@dancingcrane
They're held for you!

@Starphire
She's held for you!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@gn0me Aaahh those dragons are very lovely! Unfortunately I'm not taking comms atm and I'm pretty busy with other projects ^^" I appreciate the offer though, and I hope you can find someone else for art!!
@gn0me Aaahh those dragons are very lovely! Unfortunately I'm not taking comms atm and I'm pretty busy with other projects ^^" I appreciate the offer though, and I hope you can find someone else for art!!
Em/Ember
sQMcqHN.png
MUYNhfy.png
SJ7cX7i.png
@EmberPries oh sorry for the miscommunication!
I meant if you wanted to draw or write in order to adopt any, I'm not looking for artist commissions atm either
@EmberPries oh sorry for the miscommunication!
I meant if you wanted to draw or write in order to adopt any, I'm not looking for artist commissions atm either
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Oh, I see! No worries, thanks for clarifying! I might adopt one at a later time, then! Atm I gotta work on expanding my lair, my dragon addiction is getting out of hand ^^" I hope they all find lovely homes though! :>
@gn0me Oh, I see! No worries, thanks for clarifying! I might adopt one at a later time, then! Atm I gotta work on expanding my lair, my dragon addiction is getting out of hand ^^" I hope they all find lovely homes though! :>
Em/Ember
sQMcqHN.png
MUYNhfy.png
SJ7cX7i.png
@LionHeart27 May i claim her please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67923316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679234/67923316_350.png[/img][/url] I already have an idea for her lore, but need a little time to write it out fully. It is a little inspired by her mother's lore :D Also, i'd love to name her Astora (and i kinda have a mate for her in mind already ^^)
@LionHeart27
May i claim her please?

67923316_350.png

I already have an idea for her lore, but need a little time to write it out fully. It is a little inspired by her mother's lore :D
Also, i'd love to name her Astora (and i kinda have a mate for her in mind already ^^)
Me Fandragons
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 139 140