Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161
@Boxerwing
Don't worry about it, but it would be nice for future scrys ^^
@Boxerwing
Don't worry about it, but it would be nice for future scrys ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
ok! my hatchery's currently on a bit of a hiatus but ill go ahead and update the banner!
ok! my hatchery's currently on a bit of a hiatus but ill go ahead and update the banner!
@Catrisa updated ^^
@Catrisa updated ^^
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
@Catrisa Is Sunflower still available?
@Catrisa Is Sunflower still available?
i3HjH85.png
@Catrisa Whoops, missed the siblings bit. Well, don't mean to start a fight, but I'd like Sunflower - the purple and yellow fae.
@Catrisa Whoops, missed the siblings bit. Well, don't mean to start a fight, but I'd like Sunflower - the purple and yellow fae.
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
I'm a little confused on what you mean by starting a fight as I don't see why one would occur but yes Sunflower is still available. I'll just need to request that you use one of the Hatchery's secret phrases before I have him sent over.
@LeviathanDemon
I'm a little confused on what you mean by starting a fight as I don't see why one would occur but yes Sunflower is still available. I'll just need to request that you use one of the Hatchery's secret phrases before I have him sent over.
@Catrisa [quote]please place the phrase "fight"[/quote] Uh, did I misunderstand?
@Catrisa
Quote:
please place the phrase "fight"

Uh, did I misunderstand?
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
Apologies, I didn't catch the phrase in your post ^^' My apologies I'll have Sunflower sent to you soon. Would you like a Scroll of Renaming to go with him as well?
@LeviathanDemon
Apologies, I didn't catch the phrase in your post ^^' My apologies I'll have Sunflower sent to you soon. Would you like a Scroll of Renaming to go with him as well?
@Catrisa Nah, I like the name Sunflower right now c: But thank you!
@Catrisa Nah, I like the name Sunflower right now c: But thank you!
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
Not a problem, I'll place you on my side list so you won't have to use any of the secret phrases from here on out ^^ (Again, sorry for the confusion) and you can expect Sunflower to arrive from one of my siblings soon.
@LeviathanDemon
Not a problem, I'll place you on my side list so you won't have to use any of the secret phrases from here on out ^^ (Again, sorry for the confusion) and you can expect Sunflower to arrive from one of my siblings soon.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161