Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sweetheart Noggle Giveaway
1 2
I've gotten far too many noggles this week that I don't really need, especially when some people couldn't get both. So I'm giving away my extra noggles to those who a tough time getting theirs. If you did get both noggles, I would greatly appreciate it if you let other people claim some rather than getting extras or selling them.

I currently have 29 chocolate noggles and 16 strawberry noggles. First come, first serve. If you're interested, ping me saying which kind of noggle you want. (It's okay to ask for both.)
I've gotten far too many noggles this week that I don't really need, especially when some people couldn't get both. So I'm giving away my extra noggles to those who a tough time getting theirs. If you did get both noggles, I would greatly appreciate it if you let other people claim some rather than getting extras or selling them.

I currently have 29 chocolate noggles and 16 strawberry noggles. First come, first serve. If you're interested, ping me saying which kind of noggle you want. (It's okay to ask for both.)
m59NfS2.png
@Stormwing27 Ooh, may I take one (either type) or even one of each? I didn't get either and would really appreciate it :>
@Stormwing27 Ooh, may I take one (either type) or even one of each? I didn't get either and would really appreciate it :>
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
@Stormwing27 may I have one of both I haven't gotten any and would love it thank you!
@Stormwing27 may I have one of both I haven't gotten any and would love it thank you!
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@stormwing27
Since I already have some could I have 1 of each for 10kt? A small price for a hoarder. I have over a page of each but they look so awesome!
@stormwing27
Since I already have some could I have 1 of each for 10kt? A small price for a hoarder. I have over a page of each but they look so awesome!
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@Stormwing27

May I get a strawberry noggle? Thank you!
@Stormwing27

May I get a strawberry noggle? Thank you!
signature-small.png
@Stormwing27 may i ask for 1 of both please?
I didn't have time to grind and i missed completely the event D:

thanks in advice!
@Stormwing27 may i ask for 1 of both please?
I didn't have time to grind and i missed completely the event D:

thanks in advice!
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@Stormwing27
May I have both? I have had no luck getting any. :/
Thank you!
@Stormwing27
May I have both? I have had no luck getting any. :/
Thank you!
sTDNoaF.gif
@Stormwing27 This is so kind of you, if its not too much trouble to have both if not, just on I would be happy with one. Thank you
@Stormwing27 This is so kind of you, if its not too much trouble to have both if not, just on I would be happy with one. Thank you
signature.jpg
@Stormwing27
Ahhh, may I please get one of both? Im lowkey obsessed with these sweet treats and am even currently finding a dragon to take care of the ones I'll get in a lore bit! Any help gathering these adorable sweets is well appreciated!!!
@Stormwing27
Ahhh, may I please get one of both? Im lowkey obsessed with these sweet treats and am even currently finding a dragon to take care of the ones I'll get in a lore bit! Any help gathering these adorable sweets is well appreciated!!!
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
How lovely of you ^_^ Won't ping 'cause I got a couple of each and others were unlucky, but it's nice to see the kindness.
How lovely of you ^_^ Won't ping 'cause I got a couple of each and others were unlucky, but it's nice to see the kindness.
HzGpUHb.png
1 2