Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fior's Spare Inventory (Closed for day)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Persimmon31 Sending the stones your way now, and I'll set up a CR for the grab bag/donation!
@Persimmon31 Sending the stones your way now, and I'll set up a CR for the grab bag/donation!
@Crimsonpixie I can send everyone but the sea dragon, that's reserved for the grab bag raffle, sending them your way now!
@Crimsonpixie I can send everyone but the sea dragon, that's reserved for the grab bag raffle, sending them your way now!
@Justapapertiger May I get 2 stacks of blackwing croaker legs and a stack of caterpillars, magic might fragment, a fairy octopus and melon squirmscoot? I’d love to buy a companion grab bag too, thank you.
@Justapapertiger May I get 2 stacks of blackwing croaker legs and a stack of caterpillars, magic might fragment, a fairy octopus and melon squirmscoot? I’d love to buy a companion grab bag too, thank you.
Hi! I’d love to get a chillwater bucktooth, a stack of seafood! Also buying a bubbling bag and companion bag!
Hi! I’d love to get a chillwater bucktooth, a stack of seafood! Also buying a bubbling bag and companion bag!
MFt2hm4.png xmwCoTq.png
galactic:
coffee:::
hatchery:
oQlTGMl.png
@courtofdreams Sending across for you now! and setting up the CR for the grab bag

@moiseaux Same for you!
@courtofdreams Sending across for you now! and setting up the CR for the grab bag

@moiseaux Same for you!
@JustaPaperTiger

Could I claim a Peacevine Aardvark and Barkback Boar?
I'm also sending gems for a bubbling bag.
Thanks!
@JustaPaperTiger

Could I claim a Peacevine Aardvark and Barkback Boar?
I'm also sending gems for a bubbling bag.
Thanks!
@Kyanite5 sending them your way now!
@Kyanite5 sending them your way now!
Could I please have the Wastelands collector, riptide clipper, sethis loremaster, stonewatch prince and maren defender ?

Thanks so much for doing this <3
Could I please have the Wastelands collector, riptide clipper, sethis loremaster, stonewatch prince and maren defender ?

Thanks so much for doing this <3
@justapapertiger May I have a kelpie, swamphaunt kelpie, flamedcale lancer and spearman, and a bubbling bag and a companion bag!
@justapapertiger May I have a kelpie, swamphaunt kelpie, flamedcale lancer and spearman, and a bubbling bag and a companion bag!
@shadowenchanter
@loukeyed
I will send them across for you as soon as I'm back at my PC (just walking my pupper for a moment!)
@shadowenchanter
@loukeyed
I will send them across for you as soon as I'm back at my PC (just walking my pupper for a moment!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24