Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Here we go~
Here we go~

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru
hello, hope your evening has been lovely! i've got 17 level 6's on their way to you ^^

... and more to come later! self-ping so i can find this easily; @fawkesian
@Ranmaru
hello, hope your evening has been lovely! i've got 17 level 6's on their way to you ^^

... and more to come later! self-ping so i can find this easily; @fawkesian
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
@Fawkesian ah, thanks! my evening was busy, but nice :D
I'll get them, thanks for the dragons <3
@Fawkesian ah, thanks! my evening was busy, but nice :D
I'll get them, thanks for the dragons <3

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Stupid question but do we just have to send in one dragon to get the daily badge?
Stupid question but do we just have to send in one dragon to get the daily badge?
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance Not a stupid question, and yes! :D
@Alliance Not a stupid question, and yes! :D
@LexiePiper Hello, I have 8 dragons at level 7 with the breed bonus and 3 at level 7 with the gene bonus that I will now sling at you!
@LexiePiper Hello, I have 8 dragons at level 7 with the breed bonus and 3 at level 7 with the gene bonus that I will now sling at you!
Yarn Hoarders NXy3ZmM.png
84RzeHG.png
@Eisfaerie Sure thing
@Eisfaerie Sure thing
If you recognise me from Danny Phantom fanfiction then I'm so sorry
Also is there a ping of some sort for new days to collect badges? Because I really want to get the badges (I love badges) but I'm worried I'll forget with my work schedule

Edit: I'm also stuck on mobile and imgur doesn't play well with mobile in getting image urls for FR. Would it be possible to include the actual code under the badges?
Also is there a ping of some sort for new days to collect badges? Because I really want to get the badges (I love badges) but I'm worried I'll forget with my work schedule

Edit: I'm also stuck on mobile and imgur doesn't play well with mobile in getting image urls for FR. Would it be possible to include the actual code under the badges?
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@RedWillia PAing 22 dragons your way, a few have bonuses~
@RedWillia PAing 22 dragons your way, a few have bonuses~
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott
Will be waiting, thank you

@Alliance
If you qualify for the daily badges but forget to collect them, you can always ping/PM Cinderfire or Verderagon to get them
@rufusdrumknott
Will be waiting, thank you

@Alliance
If you qualify for the daily badges but forget to collect them, you can always ping/PM Cinderfire or Verderagon to get them
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39