Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] drawing now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Three Years! I've been around here for three years! I joined this site on a whim, at the very worst time in my life and I had no idea that this place will become my virtual home and will see me through Shade and back. So much had happened since then, but one thing remained unchanged- this is still my home, full of good folks and now I want to celebrate this. So here is the deal: See those unborn kiddies? You can win one. All you have to do is post here. And also if you'd like to share something with me that would be grand- a joke, a recipe, a picture of your pet, a cool site you've found- anything at all. [item= unhatched fire egg] [item= unhatched plague egg] [item= unhatched wind egg] [item= unhatched wind egg] [item= unhatched ice egg] [item= unhatched nature egg] [item= unhatched nature egg] This raffle will run for a week and then some folks will go home with an egg:-) You can only win one egg though. I'll draw the lucky winners with a random.org
Three Years! I've been around here for three years! I joined this site on a whim, at the very worst time in my life and I had no idea that this place will become my virtual home and will see me through Shade and back.
So much had happened since then, but one thing remained unchanged- this is still my home, full of good folks and now I want to celebrate this.

So here is the deal:
See those unborn kiddies? You can win one. All you have to do is post here. And also if you'd like to share something with me that would be grand- a joke, a recipe, a picture of your pet, a cool site you've found- anything at all.

Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nature Egg

This raffle will run for a week and then some folks will go home with an egg:-) You can only win one egg though. I'll draw the lucky winners with a random.org
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Probably will need that
Probably will need that
Friends! Would you like to win an egg?

@Aerazura @shanncrafter @Thyre @DraconicProphet @Saikky @UnknownDarkTalon
@Deramadus @seige @GalaPyre @Volrenjai @Shirenu @Veridium @JovaniSkye
@Xionahri @Iniga @Laurie @Plusle @Hibiscius @BloodGem @SpaceCrab @IronPen
@TheElfDruid @WiggyCat @kamei @foreboding @Aeteni @SirenMoons @Porpentina
@scared @Perigee @Drakzaen @DecemberStar @creativewizzkid @ContemplatingPie @CelestialFyre @prettykitty426 @emilyjg @Tymbs @Cvhruig @Bronzewing @ChaoticGlub @SariStar @smeen @dragonlover1003 @Valkea @Lightshadow101 @Spycopoth @huntingroxgirl1 @Petall @Noxclerati @HoneyBlossom @megalizardon4736 @eeurhe @Ouji @MysticDay @Dragonsmyguy @PricklyGoose @Crowfolly @Thornasaur @Gothwaldo @Eraiapedrova @Acapella @SnoringHyena @SkyTheTrainer @LunaSkyshadow @Nzoth @FallenAngel @PhysikLily @SugarRose22
Friends! Would you like to win an egg?

@Aerazura @shanncrafter @Thyre @DraconicProphet @Saikky @UnknownDarkTalon
@Deramadus @seige @GalaPyre @Volrenjai @Shirenu @Veridium @JovaniSkye
@Xionahri @Iniga @Laurie @Plusle @Hibiscius @BloodGem @SpaceCrab @IronPen
@TheElfDruid @WiggyCat @kamei @foreboding @Aeteni @SirenMoons @Porpentina
@scared @Perigee @Drakzaen @DecemberStar @creativewizzkid @ContemplatingPie @CelestialFyre @prettykitty426 @emilyjg @Tymbs @Cvhruig @Bronzewing @ChaoticGlub @SariStar @smeen @dragonlover1003 @Valkea @Lightshadow101 @Spycopoth @huntingroxgirl1 @Petall @Noxclerati @HoneyBlossom @megalizardon4736 @eeurhe @Ouji @MysticDay @Dragonsmyguy @PricklyGoose @Crowfolly @Thornasaur @Gothwaldo @Eraiapedrova @Acapella @SnoringHyena @SkyTheTrainer @LunaSkyshadow @Nzoth @FallenAngel @PhysikLily @SugarRose22
Sure? [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/0e054fe4-f8f4-4b8a-a342-2ec4cc7b4ce4/dcynfr5-287b4ce3-1599-43bd-bb1a-a1611f19a3c8.jpg/v1/fill/w_670,h_1192,q_70,strp/female_guineafowl_by_crow_dragon_dcynfr5-pre.jpg[/img]
Sure?
female_guineafowl_by_crow_dragon_dcynfr5-pre.jpg
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@Crowfolly
AHHH lovely birb! Tell me it's yours!
@Crowfolly
AHHH lovely birb! Tell me it's yours!
@Voronwis

Yep, she is a female Purple guinea. Out of 6 purple guineas she and her sister were the only girls, so we have to sell some b pi y guineas.
@Voronwis

Yep, she is a female Purple guinea. Out of 6 purple guineas she and her sister were the only girls, so we have to sell some b pi y guineas.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
All I really can do is Pokémon facts, so...

Today (February 6) is the birthday of Mewtwo.
All I really can do is Pokémon facts, so...

Today (February 6) is the birthday of Mewtwo.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@smeen Well, I know next to nothing about pokemon, so I guess I learned something today[emoji=book]
@smeen
Well, I know next to nothing about pokemon, so I guess I learned something today
@Voronwis i’ll Share a link to my devianart account.

https://www.deviantart.com/lionqueen1067
@Voronwis i’ll Share a link to my devianart account.

https://www.deviantart.com/lionqueen1067
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Okay, have my favourite joke. It's a kinda long one.

A man walks into a pet store. He really wants a pet polar bear, so he asks an employee about it. 'Sure', they said, 'we got one in the back.' So the man follows them and indeed, in the back of the store is a glorious, huge polar bear. 'You can have it if you want', the employee said, 'but be warned. Never ever touch its nose. Something horrible will happen. You really don't want to witness that. Be warned.' 'Kay.'
So the man and the polar bear merrily walk home. Weeks they spend in perfect harmony together. This polar bear is indeed unually tame and docile. So eventually the man came to think, surely nothing bad can happen by giving it a little boop. So, soon enough he gave into the temptation and touches the bear's big nose.
First nothing. They lock eyes for an uncomfortable time. Then, the bear reared up and roared loudly. The man ran as fast as he could, followed by a giant bear, surprisingly graceful for its size. Nothing could stop the bear. No doors, no furniture thrown in its way. The house became more and more a ruin as the chase went on. The man didn't care. Survival was all that was on his mind. Surely he'll find a way, right?
No. After two hours, his powers leave him. He collases to ground, shaking and alone with this giant beast. He sees the bear, slowly walking towards him. Once it stands it front of him, it rears up again to its full imposing size and lifts one of its terrifying paws. That's it, the man thought, as the paw came down towards him.
Instead of ripping him to shreds, it merely smacked his butt. The polar bear smiled and said: 'Gotcha! You're it!'
Okay, have my favourite joke. It's a kinda long one.

A man walks into a pet store. He really wants a pet polar bear, so he asks an employee about it. 'Sure', they said, 'we got one in the back.' So the man follows them and indeed, in the back of the store is a glorious, huge polar bear. 'You can have it if you want', the employee said, 'but be warned. Never ever touch its nose. Something horrible will happen. You really don't want to witness that. Be warned.' 'Kay.'
So the man and the polar bear merrily walk home. Weeks they spend in perfect harmony together. This polar bear is indeed unually tame and docile. So eventually the man came to think, surely nothing bad can happen by giving it a little boop. So, soon enough he gave into the temptation and touches the bear's big nose.
First nothing. They lock eyes for an uncomfortable time. Then, the bear reared up and roared loudly. The man ran as fast as he could, followed by a giant bear, surprisingly graceful for its size. Nothing could stop the bear. No doors, no furniture thrown in its way. The house became more and more a ruin as the chase went on. The man didn't care. Survival was all that was on his mind. Surely he'll find a way, right?
No. After two hours, his powers leave him. He collases to ground, shaking and alone with this giant beast. He sees the bear, slowly walking towards him. Once it stands it front of him, it rears up again to its full imposing size and lifts one of its terrifying paws. That's it, the man thought, as the paw came down towards him.
Instead of ripping him to shreds, it merely smacked his butt. The polar bear smiled and said: 'Gotcha! You're it!'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23