Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Hoboraptor
It was fun reading all that, sending Stonewise your way now~
@Hoboraptor
It was fun reading all that, sending Stonewise your way now~
1pLM.gif
Thank you very much XD Those two are going to be so much trouble together /cackles/
Thank you very much XD Those two are going to be so much trouble together /cackles/
could I have the familiar please?
could I have the familiar please?
Amirnna, the female guardian of this adoption center and it's inhabitants, stalks around the corner with the familiar in question perched on her shoulder, she looks rather tired but questions you dutifully none the less.

" @Cas666 Is there a specific reason you want it? I just want to make sure I'm sending it to a good home like I do with the dragons and hatchlings here. If you can give at least just one reason why you want it then I'll hand it right over."

She lays down and waits for an answer with an extreme level of patience.
Amirnna, the female guardian of this adoption center and it's inhabitants, stalks around the corner with the familiar in question perched on her shoulder, she looks rather tired but questions you dutifully none the less.

" @Cas666 Is there a specific reason you want it? I just want to make sure I'm sending it to a good home like I do with the dragons and hatchlings here. If you can give at least just one reason why you want it then I'll hand it right over."

She lays down and waits for an answer with an extreme level of patience.
1pLM.gif
Can I get the familiar?
Can I get the familiar?
@DJKitty84

...looks like my guardian Amirnna is wanting answers. Just like the user who asked before you, if you can offer one reason why you want it then it's all yours.

Whoever gives a reason why they want the familiar FIRST can get it, I only have the one so I am turning this into a first come first serve situation. However, if I feel like it might just be sold off I'll keep it...I like this familiar enough to want it to find a good home where it won't be sold.
@DJKitty84

...looks like my guardian Amirnna is wanting answers. Just like the user who asked before you, if you can offer one reason why you want it then it's all yours.

Whoever gives a reason why they want the familiar FIRST can get it, I only have the one so I am turning this into a first come first serve situation. However, if I feel like it might just be sold off I'll keep it...I like this familiar enough to want it to find a good home where it won't be sold.
1pLM.gif
I personally am trying to fill my lair with familiars for all my dragons, so while I’m away they can still play
I personally am trying to fill my lair with familiars for all my dragons, so while I’m away they can still play
Ive just got some new hatchlings that have finished incubating and im trying to find some familiars to assign to them :)
Ive just got some new hatchlings that have finished incubating and im trying to find some familiars to assign to them :)
Alright, in light of both familiar requests...I'm awarding the shatterbone vulture familiar to
@DJKitty84 I'll send it over in a message.

I have decided this since I did say whoever answers first gets it and both reasons were equally good in my eyes

HOWEVER!! @Cas666 you may pick another familiar from the ones I've added.
Alright, in light of both familiar requests...I'm awarding the shatterbone vulture familiar to
@DJKitty84 I'll send it over in a message.

I have decided this since I did say whoever answers first gets it and both reasons were equally good in my eyes

HOWEVER!! @Cas666 you may pick another familiar from the ones I've added.
1pLM.gif
@Orrik thank you very much for your generosity [emoji=familiar heart]
@Orrik thank you very much for your generosity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13