Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
This is so kind! Could I just get some gems, I'm saving up to send to my friend whose spend the past couple years saving for a light sprite ; w;, so this'll help a lot, thank you!
This is so kind! Could I just get some gems, I'm saving up to send to my friend whose spend the past couple years saving for a light sprite ; w;, so this'll help a lot, thank you!
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
So sorry to see you go, hopefully you've had a great time!

I'd love some gems if that's alright. Thank you so much.
So sorry to see you go, hopefully you've had a great time!

I'd love some gems if that's alright. Thank you so much.
Could I have 300 gems? :D
Could I have 300 gems? :D
dT9HQge.png
eIK5iG7.png
VpMOGhK.png
+++++aYeaWql.png+++++++J6ryZyV.png +++++ rix3ppo.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
Could I have 300 gems? Sad to see you go, but thanks for being one of the people that makes this community great
Could I have 300 gems? Sad to see you go, but thanks for being one of the people that makes this community great
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Can I get the Luminous Halo please!? If someone else has claimed it then can I take 300 gems? Also, thank you for doing this, you’re being a very kind person.
Can I get the Luminous Halo please!? If someone else has claimed it then can I take 300 gems? Also, thank you for doing this, you’re being a very kind person.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
First of all...I'm in awe of how many gems you have managed to acquire. Secondly, your generosity in giving it away is amazing. That's one of the things that are great about the FR community. :)

Could I please have 300 gems? Thank you so very much!
First of all...I'm in awe of how many gems you have managed to acquire. Secondly, your generosity in giving it away is amazing. That's one of the things that are great about the FR community. :)

Could I please have 300 gems? Thank you so very much!
OOooo! Can I have 300 g!
OOooo! Can I have 300 g!
m59NfS2.png
OOooo! Can I have 300 g!
OOooo! Can I have 300 g!
m59NfS2.png
Ill take the gems please? Thanks so much! And WOW THATS A LOT OF GEMS
Ill take the gems please? Thanks so much! And WOW THATS A LOT OF GEMS
Hmmmm

What an intresting space that I need to occupy

;-;
OML! I have been looking for Cherub forever!! *-* If you still have it, is it possible to snag? Ty!
OML! I have been looking for Cherub forever!! *-* If you still have it, is it possible to snag? Ty!
Pretty dead inside smh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12