Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE G2 Lore Parent Hatchlings [9 Left]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[couldn't think of a name on the spot so im leaving it blank for now]

After hearing stories of his parents' brave and daring escape [currently unnamed] decided that he would do everything in his power to ensure that nothing like what happened to his parents would happen to any other dragon, even if he was only a hatchling himself. He vowed to rescue every abandoned dragon egg that he found to ensure that they wouldn't end up in a bad clan like the ones his parents were found by. [currently unnamed] spent hours upon hours searching everywhere for any abandoned eggs, and then, he found one. it was a pale blue egg just laying under a tree, and he might have thought it was an acorn if not for its bright colour. He gently scooped it up in his claws, amazed at how tiny it was, before he gently wrapped it up in some leaves and placed it in his satchel. He walked home as quickly as he could, careful not to jostle the egg too much, thinking of how to build the perfect nest for it along the way...

[currently unnamed] dug through his hoard for the softest materials to build a tiny nest with and then he placed the tiny egg in it's nest and placed them both in a sunbeam so that it would stay warm. every few hours he would rush over to check on the little egg, ecstatic about meeting the dragon inside. After a few weeks, [currently unnamed] awoke to the sound of a cracking eggshell. He whipped around to look at the tiny egg, knocking several things over with his tail in the process. When he looked at the "dragon" that had just hatched, he discovered that it was actually a baby bird! While slightly disappointed that he wasn't able to rescue an actual dragon egg, [currently unnamed] was still proud of the fact that he had rescued something

(I hope that's okay! I didn't check the word count since i wrote it on here but it looks to be about 100 words)

[couldn't think of a name on the spot so im leaving it blank for now]

After hearing stories of his parents' brave and daring escape [currently unnamed] decided that he would do everything in his power to ensure that nothing like what happened to his parents would happen to any other dragon, even if he was only a hatchling himself. He vowed to rescue every abandoned dragon egg that he found to ensure that they wouldn't end up in a bad clan like the ones his parents were found by. [currently unnamed] spent hours upon hours searching everywhere for any abandoned eggs, and then, he found one. it was a pale blue egg just laying under a tree, and he might have thought it was an acorn if not for its bright colour. He gently scooped it up in his claws, amazed at how tiny it was, before he gently wrapped it up in some leaves and placed it in his satchel. He walked home as quickly as he could, careful not to jostle the egg too much, thinking of how to build the perfect nest for it along the way...

[currently unnamed] dug through his hoard for the softest materials to build a tiny nest with and then he placed the tiny egg in it's nest and placed them both in a sunbeam so that it would stay warm. every few hours he would rush over to check on the little egg, ecstatic about meeting the dragon inside. After a few weeks, [currently unnamed] awoke to the sound of a cracking eggshell. He whipped around to look at the tiny egg, knocking several things over with his tail in the process. When he looked at the "dragon" that had just hatched, he discovered that it was actually a baby bird! While slightly disappointed that he wasn't able to rescue an actual dragon egg, [currently unnamed] was still proud of the fact that he had rescued something

(I hope that's okay! I didn't check the word count since i wrote it on here but it looks to be about 100 words)

@Gretchin aaaa this is actually the cutest thing, lil egg boi, I absolutely adore what you've done with him so far and you're such a talented writer, let me know when you have a name and I'll gladly send him through to his new home!
@Gretchin aaaa this is actually the cutest thing, lil egg boi, I absolutely adore what you've done with him so far and you're such a talented writer, let me know when you have a name and I'll gladly send him through to his new home!
dczo4xi-76021b90-6931-49ef-b867-594928959049.pngdczo4wy-997fb76c-c66b-41d9-9247-08a8401fa432.pngdczo4x6-7e0f423d-a90d-494e-aea7-3a7d008128ff.pngdczo4wq-9703710d-590f-4992-848c-fa304469297d.png
@Oramis
ive finished the story, ill think of a good name while i eat dinner and then ill get back to you.
thank you so much for your compliments!
@Oramis
ive finished the story, ill think of a good name while i eat dinner and then ill get back to you.
thank you so much for your compliments!
@Gretchin Np, take as much time as you need!
Lowkey wanting to learn to draw dragons just so I can draw a lil scene of him and the bird for you haha
@Gretchin Np, take as much time as you need!
Lowkey wanting to learn to draw dragons just so I can draw a lil scene of him and the bird for you haha
dczo4xi-76021b90-6931-49ef-b867-594928959049.pngdczo4wy-997fb76c-c66b-41d9-9247-08a8401fa432.pngdczo4x6-7e0f423d-a90d-494e-aea7-3a7d008128ff.pngdczo4wq-9703710d-590f-4992-848c-fa304469297d.png
mind if i take one?
mind if i take one?
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngthere's no life as complete as one lived by choicetumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@mythicals the second baby is still availible if you're interested, just read the rules to find out how to claim ^^
@mythicals the second baby is still availible if you're interested, just read the rules to find out how to claim ^^
A bumping update that I'm going to sleep now and won't be reading comments til the morning
A bumping update that I'm going to sleep now and won't be reading comments til the morning
@Oramis
i was thinking that Everest might be a good name
if you ever do draw them, id love to see it!
@Oramis
i was thinking that Everest might be a good name
if you ever do draw them, id love to see it!
@Oramis

my hatchling's colors remind me of Sully from Monsters Inc., so that's what I'm gonna name him:)

I'm about to write the story, just having trouble coming up with ideas

edit: oki here it is! I branched off his parents' lore a little.

Being exalted as a hatchling is a rough beginning for a dragon. Some leaders were nice, like the Windsinger, or absent enough to let you do whatever you want, like the Arcanist. But then there were the mean ones--like the Icewarden freezing his own subjects and the Plaguebringer spreading sickness.

The Stormcatcher was somewhere in the middle. He wasn't cruel, but he wasn't nice, either. He sat atop his spire and watched his workers all day. It wouldn't have been so bad if Sully was allowed to build something like he'd been promised. He was just a hatchling. He was only allowed to bring older dragons their tools and machine parts. And that was all he did all day: run back and forth between different clans and back to the Spire, carrying all manner of fascinating things he wasn't allowed to use.

He tried to look on the bright side. At least it wasn't hot. The stormclouds above kept the desert sun from getting into Sully's warm tundra fur. It was comfortably cool here, and it even rained a little sometimes. Sully loved the rain. Often, when it started to rain, Sully would put down his bundle and stand there a moment, letting the soft rain wash all the sand off his fur. It reminded him of something, but he didn't know what.

He thought maybe he'd fly away one day. Exalted dragons weren't supposed to leave. Ever. But it hadn't been his choice to be exalted. He supposed someone had offered him up as a tribute--a fine young hatchling for their Stormcatcher. That was fine, but he wanted to make his own decisions. He formulated the plan in the back of his head over the months in the desert, waiting for his chance.
@Oramis

my hatchling's colors remind me of Sully from Monsters Inc., so that's what I'm gonna name him:)

I'm about to write the story, just having trouble coming up with ideas

edit: oki here it is! I branched off his parents' lore a little.

Being exalted as a hatchling is a rough beginning for a dragon. Some leaders were nice, like the Windsinger, or absent enough to let you do whatever you want, like the Arcanist. But then there were the mean ones--like the Icewarden freezing his own subjects and the Plaguebringer spreading sickness.

The Stormcatcher was somewhere in the middle. He wasn't cruel, but he wasn't nice, either. He sat atop his spire and watched his workers all day. It wouldn't have been so bad if Sully was allowed to build something like he'd been promised. He was just a hatchling. He was only allowed to bring older dragons their tools and machine parts. And that was all he did all day: run back and forth between different clans and back to the Spire, carrying all manner of fascinating things he wasn't allowed to use.

He tried to look on the bright side. At least it wasn't hot. The stormclouds above kept the desert sun from getting into Sully's warm tundra fur. It was comfortably cool here, and it even rained a little sometimes. Sully loved the rain. Often, when it started to rain, Sully would put down his bundle and stand there a moment, letting the soft rain wash all the sand off his fur. It reminded him of something, but he didn't know what.

He thought maybe he'd fly away one day. Exalted dragons weren't supposed to leave. Ever. But it hadn't been his choice to be exalted. He supposed someone had offered him up as a tribute--a fine young hatchling for their Stormcatcher. That was fine, but he wanted to make his own decisions. He formulated the plan in the back of his head over the months in the desert, waiting for his chance.
QFXpYkj.png
@Gretchin @moonchild42 sending cr to you both for your hatchlings, I love what you both did incorporating their parents lore into their stories, thanks for giving them a loving home and if you ever do decide to rid of them feel free to send them back here so I can pass them on to another loving home, thanks!
@Gretchin @moonchild42 sending cr to you both for your hatchlings, I love what you both did incorporating their parents lore into their stories, thanks for giving them a loving home and if you ever do decide to rid of them feel free to send them back here so I can pass them on to another loving home, thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16