Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 335 336
If he's still available, could I get Adrik? I absolutely adore both Coaltls and pink!
If he's still available, could I get Adrik? I absolutely adore both Coaltls and pink!
@Avhyrria, he is, I'll send him over!
@Avhyrria, he is, I'll send him over!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
I'll take them both, now, if that's okay. I thought I'd give other people a chance for Khrynia if she wasn't up that long yet.
I'll take them both, now, if that's okay. I thought I'd give other people a chance for Khrynia if she wasn't up that long yet.
@Hokairi, I'll send her over! I'll add more dragons soon, so the lair space will be helpful! :)
@Hokairi, I'll send her over! I'll add more dragons soon, so the lair space will be helpful! :)
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive

Added some new dragons! All XXX or XXY.
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive

Added some new dragons! All XXX or XXY.
Hiya! Could I get Alexei? I think he's just the cutest lil buddy around. I wanna breed him when he gets big and strong, and I'd eventually like to dress him up as well. I don't have any apparel yet but it's something I'm working on haha.
Hiya! Could I get Alexei? I think he's just the cutest lil buddy around. I wanna breed him when he gets big and strong, and I'd eventually like to dress him up as well. I don't have any apparel yet but it's something I'm working on haha.
consume.png
@Shrimpsundae, sure, I'll send him over!
@Shrimpsundae, sure, I'll send him over!
@Twinsisterz, okay, I'll send her over. I love coatls too! But please make sure that you keep her for at least 3 weeks and don't give her to someone else right away please!
@Twinsisterz, okay, I'll send her over. I love coatls too! But please make sure that you keep her for at least 3 weeks and don't give her to someone else right away please!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 335 336