Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707
@Decaffeinated enter me for the lotto please!
@Decaffeinated enter me for the lotto please!
Full lair cleanout! -=- Wishlist
@Decaffeinated
... I would like to join as well, if that’s alright.
@Decaffeinated
... I would like to join as well, if that’s alright.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@FantasyMyth [quote name="Decaffeinated" date="2019-01-08 18:05:36" ] [LIST] [*]Only members of the current pinglist at the time of announcement are allowed to enter [/LIST] [/quote] @SilverSong92 [quote name="Decaffeinated" date="2019-01-08 18:02:54" ] [LIST] [*]We do not adopt out our dragons to accounts under one (1) week old. [/LIST] [/quote]
@FantasyMyth
Decaffeinated wrote on 2019-01-08 18:05:36:
  • Only members of the current pinglist at the time of announcement are allowed to enter

@SilverSong92
Decaffeinated wrote on 2019-01-08 18:02:54:
  • We do not adopt out our dragons to accounts under one (1) week old.
Okay then!
Okay then!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@Decaffeinated
Oh, ok! Can I be added to the pinglist then and join future lottos?
@Decaffeinated
Oh, ok! Can I be added to the pinglist then and join future lottos?
Full lair cleanout! -=- Wishlist
@Decaffeinated I'd like to donate this bab [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57545015] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575451/57545015_350.png[/img] [/url] Her name is Kyra, it'd be awesome if she could have lore that incorporates her parents into it. If there is no interest in her I'd like her back :)
@Decaffeinated I'd like to donate this bab

57545015_350.png

Her name is Kyra, it'd be awesome if she could have lore that incorporates her parents into it. If there is no interest in her I'd like her back :)
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@FantasyMyth You've been added!

@Siakb we would love to feature her but in the future, please send us pms about donations ^-^

@Lynz
@LionHeart27
@Razatharia
@Kdragon
@Kinged
@MisterArtist
@StilinskiSpark
@Enkil
@Graceclem
@Tang
@Moonwatcher2811
@chisayo
@dragonpals
@BreezyDragon
@Alew
@EmeraldJubilee
@suurin
@Dragonspire
@Ebby172
@Jaynk
@/Siakb
@ShadowWyvern15
@Askurasaki
@Self
@Juri01
@Ghastjio
@UndeadFae
@Asperitas
@ClockworkEclipse
@Sanguinius
@Scyshe
@DragonLover999
@Oyasumii
@Adventurnado15
@Disillusionist
@NatsumeReikoSan

The lotto has been drawn and Jaynk is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon.
@FantasyMyth You've been added!

@Siakb we would love to feature her but in the future, please send us pms about donations ^-^

@Lynz
@LionHeart27
@Razatharia
@Kdragon
@Kinged
@MisterArtist
@StilinskiSpark
@Enkil
@Graceclem
@Tang
@Moonwatcher2811
@chisayo
@dragonpals
@BreezyDragon
@Alew
@EmeraldJubilee
@suurin
@Dragonspire
@Ebby172
@Jaynk
@/Siakb
@ShadowWyvern15
@Askurasaki
@Self
@Juri01
@Ghastjio
@UndeadFae
@Asperitas
@ClockworkEclipse
@Sanguinius
@Scyshe
@DragonLover999
@Oyasumii
@Adventurnado15
@Disillusionist
@NatsumeReikoSan

The lotto has been drawn and Jaynk is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon.
@decaffeinated ah woops sorry I'd got all jumbled reading the intro and donation section, sending her over now
@decaffeinated ah woops sorry I'd got all jumbled reading the intro and donation section, sending her over now
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@decaffeinated
Here we go!
I plan on changing her name to Aric sksksk so!
Quote:
Her parents hadn't been banescales, not originally. Aric had found that out at a young age, as her parents had often told her stories of fae's and galoer's- but they weren't able to provide much of her origins, of her breed. Her father told her endless stories of the time when he'd been a galoer, of how he'd been a frigid guard back in that time, of his battles and quests.

"Battles against what?" Aric would curiously ask, crooning her neck up at her father, attempting to look him in the eye.

He, as always, avoided her gaze while telling her that he'd been fighting against the beastclans.

Her father never met her eyes when he lied, she'd come to learn after repeated trial and error.

Her parents often told her that it didn't matter what species a dragon was; that they were all dragons and could even change their breed, just as they had. Her being a banescale wasn't relevant to who she was, or what had been done.

Or what had been done?

Oh, the questions..

The questions a hatchling just couldn't reach.

When Aric finally came of age, she told her parents she wished to find a clan of her own, as most dragons her age did. Her parents didn't bat an eye at this, it was normal for their children to want to go off, to live their own lives; but she hadn't exactly been honest with them, either.

Unlike her father, Aric could look him right in the eyes as she lied, as she fabricated stories of what she'd do within a new clan: she could become a hunter, a fierce, loyal hunter!

Ah, but she truly had no desire for that, no.

"I'll come back and visit someday, don't worry Father," she tells him, gently pressing her horns to his own.

He stares her down for along moment before slowly giving a silent nod.

And like that, her quest began.

She would discover the origin of her breed, of the banescales. She would find a group of others; she'd ask her questions, she'd find out what she was made for, her abilities, the things her parents couldn't quite tell her.

Aric's first stop wasn't what she'd intended, but it provided useful. She'd rested among a large gathering of coatls, as strangely enough within the feathered group she found other banescales.

She'd of never guessed her kind would enjoy the strange company of coatl's and yet here she was, among them. This group, unfortunately, couldn't give her all the answers she'd desired no. Most of them were fresh out of the nest as well, not knowing of their history but also not caring; they told her it didn't matter.

"It does matter," she'd murmur quietly, lowering her head in submission. How could these other banescales just not care of their origins? Wasn't it unfair that other dragons knew? Even the coatls around them had stories of their pasts, stories the other banescales listened to with vivid interest; didn't they want that with their own species?

She left the group after only a few short days, thanking them for allowing her to stay before flying off in search of another.

Aric had grown up within the nature territory but she'd learned that banescales, such as herself, came from flame. Her next destination was to explore the Ashfall Waste; despite her father's warning. Her father had advised her to look for another nature clan, or perhaps to venture out into wind's vast territory but fire? Why wouldn't he advise fire?

Surely there was a reason.

It took quite some time before she was able to find another banescale; as yet again there were often too many coatls or other breeds around. Banescales, in comparison, seemed quite scarce, as did galoers she'd notice.

Galoers were from the ice, so perhaps they weren't fond of fire? Oh, how she yearned to know..

Four days into the Ashfall Waste and she finally finds them, a group of banescales. They seem different from the rest, and at long last when she asks them of their origin, she receives an answer.

The Blacksand Annex. They'd come from the Blacksand Annex, their elders, the greats, they'd ensured that they would survive; the galoers, those of the ice, they'd done this.

And yet the banescales didn't seem angry; no, they had the last songs to guide them- but she was told that adopting the ways of other dragons was the best bet now. They'd remember the past but in the end, they lived in the present.

After this, Aric left. She had found what she'd came for and yet, and yet she felt more lost than ever.

That was the history of her people? The ways of the past, the last songs, that was all they had left. Now they were just, just supposed to adapt? It was frustrating, what was she to do now? Where to go?

For now she explores the lands, searching for a cause, guidance, she searches for a way to continue..
@decaffeinated
Here we go!
I plan on changing her name to Aric sksksk so!
Quote:
Her parents hadn't been banescales, not originally. Aric had found that out at a young age, as her parents had often told her stories of fae's and galoer's- but they weren't able to provide much of her origins, of her breed. Her father told her endless stories of the time when he'd been a galoer, of how he'd been a frigid guard back in that time, of his battles and quests.

"Battles against what?" Aric would curiously ask, crooning her neck up at her father, attempting to look him in the eye.

He, as always, avoided her gaze while telling her that he'd been fighting against the beastclans.

Her father never met her eyes when he lied, she'd come to learn after repeated trial and error.

Her parents often told her that it didn't matter what species a dragon was; that they were all dragons and could even change their breed, just as they had. Her being a banescale wasn't relevant to who she was, or what had been done.

Or what had been done?

Oh, the questions..

The questions a hatchling just couldn't reach.

When Aric finally came of age, she told her parents she wished to find a clan of her own, as most dragons her age did. Her parents didn't bat an eye at this, it was normal for their children to want to go off, to live their own lives; but she hadn't exactly been honest with them, either.

Unlike her father, Aric could look him right in the eyes as she lied, as she fabricated stories of what she'd do within a new clan: she could become a hunter, a fierce, loyal hunter!

Ah, but she truly had no desire for that, no.

"I'll come back and visit someday, don't worry Father," she tells him, gently pressing her horns to his own.

He stares her down for along moment before slowly giving a silent nod.

And like that, her quest began.

She would discover the origin of her breed, of the banescales. She would find a group of others; she'd ask her questions, she'd find out what she was made for, her abilities, the things her parents couldn't quite tell her.

Aric's first stop wasn't what she'd intended, but it provided useful. She'd rested among a large gathering of coatls, as strangely enough within the feathered group she found other banescales.

She'd of never guessed her kind would enjoy the strange company of coatl's and yet here she was, among them. This group, unfortunately, couldn't give her all the answers she'd desired no. Most of them were fresh out of the nest as well, not knowing of their history but also not caring; they told her it didn't matter.

"It does matter," she'd murmur quietly, lowering her head in submission. How could these other banescales just not care of their origins? Wasn't it unfair that other dragons knew? Even the coatls around them had stories of their pasts, stories the other banescales listened to with vivid interest; didn't they want that with their own species?

She left the group after only a few short days, thanking them for allowing her to stay before flying off in search of another.

Aric had grown up within the nature territory but she'd learned that banescales, such as herself, came from flame. Her next destination was to explore the Ashfall Waste; despite her father's warning. Her father had advised her to look for another nature clan, or perhaps to venture out into wind's vast territory but fire? Why wouldn't he advise fire?

Surely there was a reason.

It took quite some time before she was able to find another banescale; as yet again there were often too many coatls or other breeds around. Banescales, in comparison, seemed quite scarce, as did galoers she'd notice.

Galoers were from the ice, so perhaps they weren't fond of fire? Oh, how she yearned to know..

Four days into the Ashfall Waste and she finally finds them, a group of banescales. They seem different from the rest, and at long last when she asks them of their origin, she receives an answer.

The Blacksand Annex. They'd come from the Blacksand Annex, their elders, the greats, they'd ensured that they would survive; the galoers, those of the ice, they'd done this.

And yet the banescales didn't seem angry; no, they had the last songs to guide them- but she was told that adopting the ways of other dragons was the best bet now. They'd remember the past but in the end, they lived in the present.

After this, Aric left. She had found what she'd came for and yet, and yet she felt more lost than ever.

That was the history of her people? The ways of the past, the last songs, that was all they had left. Now they were just, just supposed to adapt? It was frustrating, what was she to do now? Where to go?

For now she explores the lands, searching for a cause, guidance, she searches for a way to continue..
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@Jaynk She'll be renamed before I send her ^-^
@Jaynk She'll be renamed before I send her ^-^
1 2 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707