Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 706 707
@Nightdraco It was advertised a few times but it may have gone unnoticed since there were also dragons added at the same time ^-^ here
@Nightdraco It was advertised a few times but it may have gone unnoticed since there were also dragons added at the same time ^-^ here
@mukuroikusabas I love it ^-^ Sending her over!
@mukuroikusabas I love it ^-^ Sending her over!
@Decaffeinated May I please be added to the lottery pot for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48419203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484193/48419203_350.png[/img] [/url]?
@Decaffeinated

May I please be added to the lottery pot for
48419203_350.png
?
image0.gif
Ooh, congrats on the new hatchery ^•^ excited to see a new owner!
Ooh, congrats on the new hatchery ^•^ excited to see a new owner!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Thank you! There's actually 2 of us running the thread and an entire discord assisting us too ^-^ But we are glad to be back!

@Animonster added!
Thank you! There's actually 2 of us running the thread and an entire discord assisting us too ^-^ But we are glad to be back!

@Animonster added!
Congrats on being set up and having this running again! I'm so glad it won't fall by the wayside. It's such a wonderful, unique and fun idea.
Congrats on being set up and having this running again! I'm so glad it won't fall by the wayside. It's such a wonderful, unique and fun idea.
<3 Thank you for having supported us so much! We're glad to be back in action ^-^
<3 Thank you for having supported us so much! We're glad to be back in action ^-^
Welcome back, you guys! It's impressive how quickly you've both managed to set everything up; I'm glad to see the hatchery back so soon. Looking forward to seeing more dragons and reading/writing more lore with everybody. <3
Welcome back, you guys! It's impressive how quickly you've both managed to set everything up; I'm glad to see the hatchery back so soon. Looking forward to seeing more dragons and reading/writing more lore with everybody. <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Thank you! We have the Writer's community to thank for our swift return <3 Without them we wouldn't be back so soon!
Thank you! We have the Writer's community to thank for our swift return <3 Without them we wouldn't be back so soon!
Lil bump ;)
Lil bump ;)
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 706 707